Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Lovers' Retreat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chimitsu
Level 18 Adventurer Admin

Power Scroll
HP:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Z2TThLm270/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (270/1000)
Mana:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 G8gFMJt260/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (260/1000)

Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 TQvAOIG

Just outside the southern edge of the great tree sits a tiny little gazebo hanging out over the forest. Moss and flowers overwhelm it wholly, but inside are many silk throws and pillows. Faeries watch over this humble place, providing food and warm drink to the lovers who sneak here for a repose from the tumult of life. In the spirit of winter, banners and strings of faerie lights snap in the wind, and a sugar dusting of snow glistens over everything as swallows nest in the upper eves of the tiny structure. They say that from this vantage point, one can hear the lovebirds singing, even in winter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
K.N.I.G.H.T
Level 2
K.N.I.G.H.T

Power Scroll
HP:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Z2TThLm60/9999Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (60/9999)
Mana:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 G8gFMJt30/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (30/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am

Once more K.N.I.G.H.T.'s eyebrow popped up some in response to Rune's jests. Her grin came back as she stated lightly, "I am ancient technology...I'm sure I can figure you out. With or without a manual." She stood to her feet easily then, moving her gloved hands to brush at the leather pants. She was removing invisible dust from herself. "Well...I'm sure we can find other forms of payment. Maybe create a payment plan." She tilted her head to the side. She got serious though when Rune mentioned not knowing who was throwing the party. "The way I hear it...It's the Queen of this castle, and also a head of one of the guilds."
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Z2TThLm80/9999Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (80/9999)
Mana:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 G8gFMJt60/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Rune lost her smile and returned the serious demeanor that Knight had given to her. The leader of a guild was not something to be joking about and it was serious business. "I wonder why a guildmaster would throw such a party? Wouldn't it just put the entire guild at stake?" She continued not really asking Knight the question in particular but just wondering for herself. She thought about it more for a few moments before thinking of the areas she had seen in the castle that were cut off and that guests were not allowed to enter. "I know it's the holiday season but to let your guard down as such is not very prudant."
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T
Level 2
K.N.I.G.H.T

Power Scroll
HP:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Z2TThLm60/9999Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (60/9999)
Mana:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 G8gFMJt30/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (30/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

K.N.I.G.H.T. stared at Rune blankly, scowling some. "Don't think of it like that." She shifted her weight slightly before stating simply, "I've heard of no wars going on, meaning that there's really no reason to worry about putting the entire guild at stake. I'm sure there's friendly competition between guilds, but the way I hear it...They don't really have a problem with one another." The mecha shrugged her shoulders. "Besides. She also has to think of things as a monarch. A party will keep her people happy, but as a guild master, a party will create interest in the guild. It's showing they exist, not letting their guard down." K.N.I.G.H.T. crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you really think that just because there's a party then everyone's guard must be down? There's plenty of preparations and safety precautions taken by those protecting the monarch. The guard is never down at a place like this. Besides...No one would want to take on this monarch."
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Z2TThLm80/9999Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (80/9999)
Mana:
Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 G8gFMJt60/1000Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Rune's brows furrowed a bit coming together. She didn't know much of the guilds, not even the one that she had entered as it seemed very secretive. "I apologize for not having such an extentive knowing of currents events as you do. Ive been stranded on this planet for no more than a month and I've also been a bit...distracted lets say." She answered as a frown escaped her lips and she turned away. "I do know that one of the guilds is a band of pirates and brigands. They go wherethey want and do what they please so who will stop them from coming here?" She continued trying to justify her previous statement, feeling a bit insulted by the mecha's words. "I am part of a guild and have only met one member of it let alone the person running it. A lot of this guild business seems shifty and secretive so I'm simply stating that opeining your gates and portcullus for anyone to enter is not always wise."
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T
Level 2
K.N.I.G.H.T

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:33 pm

K.N.I.G.H.T.'s head tipped to the side, "They may be a guild of pirates, but that doesn't mean anything." She didn't understand what Rune was speaking of. She had lived in a castle for a very long time, and understood that just because doors are open doesn't mean that the place is weakened. "That I know of, the guild leader for the pirates is a respectable man. And even if he wasn't, there still isn't much danger for the leader, or the guild." She let out a small sigh before moving to sit down once more. Her position was somewhat sloppy compared to the last time. Her legs were crossed, an her right elbow rested against her right knee, her chin resting in the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:59 am

"As I had said before, I'm still quite unfamiliar with most of the locals and big names." She reminded Knight before crossing her arms over her vest and setting her behind on the railing again. She let out a slight sigh and loomed up at the ceiling wondering again why the people's here seemed so lax by where Rune was from, it was always a time of war. It seemed that old habits tended to stick around. "Some lover's retreat this is." She said aloud before looking over to knight with wandering eyes. "I waltzed on here seeing the name, did you see it maybe hoping to find a lover?" She teased slightly
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T
Level 2
K.N.I.G.H.T

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm

"I apologize. I'm just trying to clear things up with you." K.N.I.G.H.T. let out a small sigh and left her head balancing on her palm. Her eyes blinked. She was somewhat shocked at Rune's words and she quickly jumped to her feet. "This is a what?" She moved her hand to rub the back of her neck, staring at Rune for a moment before she closed her eyes and rubbed her neck again. "I didn't even see the name..."
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:37 am

''Oh why yes, 'Lover's Retreat'. It says right in the entryway.'' Answered Rune with a slight smirk on her face. She had come here because she though it might have been empty and rhe view was also very nice but she wondered why Knight was here. It seemed like it was for the same reasons. ''Well at least now I know that you aren't waitingbfor a lover.'' she said with a slight. ''That would have just broken my heart. It's too bad that I must be off niw though. I'm more than certain that we'll meet again my mechanical friend.'' Rune leaned off the railing of the perched balcony and closed her cloak around her, ensuring that she did not forget the gift she had received by entering the party. She gave Knight a smile and bowed to excuse herself before stepping out of the balcony staircase and heading back to the main party quite contently.
Back to top Go down
K.N.I.G.H.T
Level 2
K.N.I.G.H.T

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:08 pm

"So that's why the birds sang like that." K.N.I.G.H.T. glanced over the railing out at the scenery once more. She stared a moment before looking back to Rune. "Why...?" She didn't quite understand why Rune was saying it would break her heart if K.N.I.G.H.T. were looking for a lover. Not that she was. She never went out of her way to find someone to be her lover. If she did that it would get in the way of her duty to protect her Master. Especially if something were to happen between the two. It wasn't unknown though, for a master to become a lover. She blinked as she saw Rune bow, and quickly she pulled her hat from her head and crossed it over to where her heart was as she bent down at the waist to return the bow. When the woman was gone she straightened up, placed the hat back onto her head, and moved over to the railing once more so she could stare off at the scenery while she awaited the birds' return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovers' Retreat   Lovers' Retreat - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lovers' Retreat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Generations :: Forest Monarch's Castle-
Jump to: