Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Underground Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimitsu
Level 18 Adventurer Admin

Power Scroll
HP:
Underground Lake Z2TThLm270/1000Underground Lake YaqEZ39  (270/1000)
Mana:
Underground Lake G8gFMJt260/1000Underground Lake YaqEZ39  (260/1000)

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 am

Underground Lake UM97a

Beneath the structure of the castle is a crystal blue lake that is hidden from sight. The pillar-like objects are part of the foundation of the castle. Some pillars are hollowed out and sometimes, lights can been seem coming from small holes. Some of the elves who guard the queen live down here, for they enjoy hearing the sounds of the water as they sleep. The lake is very cold during the winter but a comfortable temperature in the summer. In fact, the water freezes over during the winter and some people joke that the Queen goes ice skating. Whether this is true or not, nobody really knows, for not many people know this place exists, for it is underneath the castle.
Deep in winter, the lake has frozen over, and it seems as if the rumors of the queen’s propensity for ice-skating during this time of year are true. Festive ribbons lace the edges of the lake, looping between wrought iron lampposts that bathe the area in a warm glow. Lined on glittering glass shelves near the entrance are crystalline blades of ice that will snap and automatically adjust to fit the size of any shoe. If a person should attempt to harm another individual, or to leave the rink with the blades, they will dissolve harmlessly into water. Please exercise caution while skating.

Last edited by Chimitsu on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimitsu

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 pm

How exhilarating is child’s play! Wind whistled in Chimitsu’s ears as she sprang from one stone pillar to another. Mossy curves slipped beneath her fingers and left streaks on the soles of her feet, little fronds seeking hold on her toes and under her nails. The smell of the earth, dark and damp, was all around her. Wrapping a thick, ropey vine around her palm, she coiled the muscles in her legs and kicked. Reminded of another air trapeze performance, she fought a smile and let go with flair and a twist. Her landing almost jarred forth a laugh.

For the better part of today, and, if she were to be honest, a week or perhaps even a month, now, the forest’s reigning queen had been playing a game of hide and seek with her lover. Not that either had not seen the other in all this time—they had, in fact, seen each other quite often as they switched roles back and forth—nor that their game was childish so much as child-like. A training exercise, she often said as she bounded past her elves in either pursuit or flight, but they would laugh and shake their heads; none had seen their queen this enthused in some time.

As she straightened into a crouch, Chimitsu glanced about. She could feel him, not all too far behind her; he’d been keeping up well, for all the pains she’d taken to avoid him. This was a game she did not mind losing, however, and a smile threatened again at the thought of his triumph. Approaching the water’s edge, she dipped her hand into the cool liquid and lifted it to her lips; drank. It felt good to her parched throat, and she realized she was panting. Almost half the continent crossed, though little ground touched. This was training indeed. Her reflection, at least, showed no strain in her cheeks, nor fatigue in her eyes as they reflected light back undauntedly on the world. A few leaves caught in her hair, tendrils of vines curled up on the tea-green fabric of her detached sleeves or else caught in the brown leather ties. She exhaled, plucked a leaflet from her tresses, and sat down against a pillar to wait.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Prometheae
Level 1
Achilles Prometheae

Power Scroll
HP:
Underground Lake Z2TThLm40/1000Underground Lake YaqEZ39  (40/1000)
Mana:
Underground Lake G8gFMJt20/1000Underground Lake YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Insistent on losing, I swear it. he thought to himself as he noted her slowing pace towards the water as if to stop for a drink.

A flash of blurred vision due to his ability use, had laid a smirk upon his face not too long ago when he came to a sudden halt on a thicker branch of pillar. He had coiled his legs to lessen the impact from landing originally, and that served to allow him to quickly leap away through the pillars before she could get a read on his position. He had stuck to the areas where light did not peer through and down to the water, which led him to his current position.

His bandana barely escaped the water as the casually dressed hunter was swimming just beneath the surface. Careful. he thought, diving deep as he drew within the sensory area of the queen. Slowly making his way, he saw her hand dip in the water. It took every bit of his being not to smile and let air bubbles give him away, but he succeeded.

Achilles' hands braced against the lake's edge, holding him beneath the water until he saw the distant face of his lover move from his view. Another quick blur of vision told him she would likely be sitting against the pillar. Climbing slowly up towards the surface, he coiled his legs and arms braced himself to launch. This movement brought him flying out of the water directly towards her in a full tackle.

"Gotcha!" he yelled as he flew across the small platform to grab the beautiful woman in front of him.
He was sure she'd be cross for a moment that he'd soak her through, but she'd get over it. She always did. They hardly ever remained cross with each other for very long. It took them a short amount of time to reach that level of comfort with the other, however it had never changed.
Back to top Go down
Chimitsu

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:22 pm

“Fuck!” The profanity escaped half snarl, half laugh.

Autumn chilled water clung to her form as easily as her lover’s did, damp fabric sliding against her flesh and soaking through her clothing. Her lips parted soundlessly as his callous palm clasped the nape of her neck; frigid rivulets trickled down the back of her tank top. With a violent squirm, she growled and fought to use his momentum against his intentions. His arms around her shoulders, she arched her torso against his and inhaled deeply; gods, he smelled amazing! She wrapped her fingers around his shoulders and shoved. Bare feet followed next, as her now-damp ensemble functioned to her benefit and left her slipping free against him.

“Got what, love?”

They landed in a tumble regardless. Anyone else and she’d have spring boarded off their back and away. As it was, she’d been running from Achilles for a good twenty-four hours now, and, dare she say it, she missed him. Among the cinnamon scent of the leaves they’d fallen into, she rolled to the top of coiled muscles and sunshine hair. Palms pressed to his shoulders, she straddled his waist and tossed her hair and all its accoutrement of leaves out of her face.

“I’m impressed,” she said. “I hardly touched the ground that whole time, and you kept up so easily.”
Back to top Go down
Achilles Prometheae
Level 1
Achilles Prometheae

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

"Apparently all I need to do is keep moving. And I had you." he replied with a chuckle facing the ground. There were various ways he could think of to get out of this position, but each would be painful for her. Instead, he resolved to reach back and gently hold her left hip still as he rolled over beneath her to look up at the beautiful face that he had been so longing to see these last twenty-four hours or more.

"It was a tiring task, but I simply had to keep up. I'd follow you into the depths of hell if I had to. You know that." he responded with a smile, lifting his other hand to her opposite hip to hold her. "You know, it'd be nice if you let me win every now and again." he murmured, running his fingers up her sides and back down to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Chimitsu

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:10 pm

The sensation of his rolling beneath and between her legs was tantalizing. She was sure he could feel it too, catching his gaze as he did so. To this man alone would or could she show any such personal emotion, and she leaned forward to comb her fingers tenderly through his hair. Nearly two hundred years now, and he’d only ever given her reason to stay.

“Keeping up,” she said with a laugh, “is even more impressive. I wonder how much more excellent you’d be as a wolf; you’re more than an even match for me already.”

A shiver rolled up her hips under the light pressure of his fingers. Minutely increasing the pressure of her own fingers against his flesh, she bent towards him and dropped a kiss against the corner of his mouth. One hand reached back to comb the curtain of her hair out of her way. The action brought her abdomen down to his, and she could feel him breathing steadily under her, his heart thrumming steadily against her shoulder. That he would follow her so far…

If only you had been there to follow me the first time.

“I thought you had been winning,” she teased, playing with the ties of his bandana. “You found me, after all. Were you expecting a prize of some sort?”
Back to top Go down
Achilles Prometheae
Level 1
Achilles Prometheae

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Already heavy-lidded in the eyes at her touch, Achilles gave a half snort at the concept of him becoming a wolf. "You know, I keep forgetting that possibility exists. I can only imagine that it would only serve to overpower me more than I already am." he noted sleepily.

Casually laying there as she caressed his skin made him smile. Her voice worked like waves of endearment and relaxation to his ears, and the touch of her lips? Ahhh.. he thought to himself. This woman...I don't know how I ever lived without her. he thought once more with closed eyes.

Opening them halfway, he let his lips brush hers ever so slightly, his heartbeat fluttering to say it, as he had only just really begun a year ago. "I really don't know how I've gone this long in life and only had you in it for a portion of it." he noted aloud, allowing his thoughts to come to life in his low voice and his lips to press against hers. "This is all the prize I need, but if you'd like to give more, I'm alright with that." he said with a light chuckle. "I've truly fallen in love with you, you know." Achilles let slip between his lips, his pulse quickening and breathing becoming a little shallow.

Nothing made this hunter nervous like she did. Achilles often found himself lost in the wonderment that was this distinct feeling. He'd had that feeling quite effectively bred out of him, or so he thought. This was a different beast entirely. He had little experience in this matter. In this way, and in this way alone, he was easily bested by her.

She had all the experience in the world, and he was but a babe. Did this worry him? Sure. He wouldn't let it get the best of him, though. They had belonged to each other for far too long for this. Cold feet? he thought to himself. No. This is...something else entirely. Is this...pre-marriage thoughts? Holy shit. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Just let it go for now, and I'll discuss it with her later. he resolved internally, playing off his quickening pulse as nerves for the "L" word.
Back to top Go down
Chimitsu

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:14 pm

“Don’t fall asleep on me now,” Chimitsu whispered.

Laughter tickled her throat as she watched his lids drop. Achilles was such a child at times, lulled into complacency by her touch and instigating their games. She traced one finger along the curve of his smile, lifted it gently around the shell of his ear. Her lips moved softly against his as she rested her hand over his chest. The feel of his heart fluttering like a butterfly was fascinating. Rolling to his side, she fit herself against the contours of his muscles and let her fingers dance across the plane of his pectoral.

“You flatter me.”

She shut her eyes and bent her neck to rest against him. And then he said it. Inhale. Breathe. Her eyes stayed shut and her breathing even apart from that first quick breath. Years of repression kept her reaction in check, but at that word, even she felt her chest tighten, her heartstrings pull. Squeezing her eyes tight, she opened them slowly thereafter. Her fingers curled slightly over his chest as her gaze focused somewhere beyond him.

“I…” am speechless…? “Don’t forget to breathe,”  she said, rubbing lightly across the shallows of his rib cage.

The word seemed stuck in her throat. It trickled out in the gentle swirls of her fingers on his skin, the soft cycle of breath from one set of lungs to the other. She shut her eyes again.

“You…keep me falling…in love every day…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underground Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Lake   Underground Lake Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Underground Lake
Page 1 of 1