Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Inverted Hallway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimitsu
Level 18 Adventurer Admin

Power Scroll
HP:
Inverted Hallway Z2TThLm270/1000Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (270/1000)
Mana:
Inverted Hallway G8gFMJt260/1000Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (260/1000)

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:14 am

Inverted Hallway BuiTcq8

Strange enchantments are oft to be found in this castle. Most amusing for many of the guests who have visited the castle is a sheltered walkway meandering through the queen’s indoor orchard and greenhouse. Plants of all sorts line the hall, and vines dripping with honeysuckle form a lattice on the ceiling…or, rather, the floor. No one is quite sure how it works, but upon stepping into this hallway, visitors find themselves walking on the ceiling, while many native creatures wander the floor below. Is the hallway upside down, or is there a reversal of gravity? None can say. While the plants react as is their kind for the holiday season, icicles spin like stalagmites from the “floor”, and frosty vines create a delicate pattern of lace along the branches while faerie lights from the throne room bob and swirl along the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Inverted Hallway Z2TThLm80/9999Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (80/9999)
Mana:
Inverted Hallway G8gFMJt60/1000Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (60/1000)

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Rune entered the hallway and suddenly she became a bit dizzy, missing her step and almost falling. She suddenly realized that she was upside down but the gravity was acting strangely, in her missed step she noticed that she had dropped her party bag that she picked up at the entrance to the castle. Regaining her balance, Rune leaned up and picked the bag up keeping it close. She didn't want to lose the bag that the owner of the castle had set out for her, who.ever that might be.

Looking down at the ceiling Rune was enthralled by the wonderous view of what the strange effects had on the flora and  other life on the ceiling. The lights that made their way through the room and the beautifully ornate icicles and decorations that seemed too unnatural to be well....natural. "Oh my...." She said to herself in disbelief as she was stuck awestruck by the gorgeous view. This might very well be her favorite place in the castle despite having some trouble with her balance.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Inverted Hallway Z2TThLm1000/1000Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Inverted Hallway G8gFMJt1000/1000Inverted Hallway YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Lyssa was still rather irritated that Lyonus had left her...and for that...Woman. To be honest it wasn't completely the fact that he'd left her. It was the fact that he left with that woman...The woman that he had spent the night in her house...Without Lyssa knowing. That was what her problem was. She didn't enjoy sharing her brother with other women. Being left was what made her storm through the castle. She didn't want to stay in the place where she had been left. She lifted a hand to tug at the scarlet scarf that was wrapped tightly around her neck.

Silently the vampire was grumbling under her breath. This was ridiculous! She wasn't paying attention and happened to bump into someone. She stumbled backward and blinked some "Sor-oh..."
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Already unbalanced, it was easy for the person that had bumped into Rune to knock her down onto the ceiling. She fell forward but managed to catch herself a bit so she didn't fall forward on her face. "You arrogant Pri-" she started saying as she turned around and saw that Lyssa was the one that bumped her. 'How Rude..." she said as she stood and crossed her arms, facing Lyssa.

She shook her head some and looked down at the vampire that was slightly shorter than her. "It figures I'd bump into you here....Please don't tell me I have a stalker." she said rolling her eyes some.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Lyssa's arms crossed over her chest as she tilted her head up some and turned her head to the side, glancing towards Rune from the corner of her eye. "What was that sentence going to end with? The 'pri'...Was it meant to be 'Princess'? Are you finally acknowledging my superiority?" There was a somewhat odd feeling in Lyssa's gut when she saw and spoke with Rune, but it was nothing she would admit, or allow to hinder her act. There was a stern and somewhat cold look on her face as she spoke to the woman with a somewhat arrogant and better-than-thou tone.

Quickly Lyssa's head snapped forward to glare at Rune, "Oh please. Why would I want to stalk you? My brother ditched me. That's the only thing that allowed for this mistake."
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:40 pm

"Yeah, sure. 'Princess Sweet cheeks'." she said sarcastically returning the tone that Lyssa had with er. She didn't turn at all or move but she couldn't help but look at Lyssa. She was still slightly hurt with what had happened only a few nights before but she wouldn't let it show, much. She stood silently after saying it as different thoughts on what to say ran through her head but she couldn't some up the courage to speak her words, she also didn't want to break her current wall of 'not caring'.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:45 pm

"Good." Lyssa moved her hand to flip her long black hair over her shoulder as she pulled her cold gaze from Rune. "You wouldn't mind moving out of my way then." Her voice remained flat, and her tone picked up a somewhat irritated hint to it. She was basically pushing all thoughts of their previous visit from her mind. It was nothing that she wanted to think of at that point, and so she simply decided that she wouldn't. It was like the entire visit had never happened with how she was treating Rune. She had gone back to how she had been when they first met. So there was certainly enough room for her to move around Rune, but why should she? Especially after the woman had agreed to her being superior. She shouldn't have to exert the extra effort then. It was like she was a stuck-up noble woman.
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Rune quirked a brow and took a step forward in defiance. She met the gaze of the vampire head-on and stared her down some. "What if I choose not to move there, sweet-cheeks?" she said her arms still crossed. Rune's gaze was drawn away from Lyssa's eyes and moved up to her ears and other facial features. She was looking her over again but clicked out of her sudden zoning and looked back at the vampire's gaze. "There's plenty of space to move around me. So just go around."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Lyssa's eyes narrowed at Rune's show of defiance. "You just admitted that I'm your better. Those of a higher class shouldn't be made to exert more energy then necessary...Or be made to wait." She moved her hand in a sweeping motion to the side. "So move." As she spoke her tone grew even colder than it had been before, and her personality also grew bigger. She gave off a cold and unwelcoming vibe that also held that regal air, meaning that people should definitely get out of her way. She knew Rune was likely to not be phased by it, but it didn't stop her from trying. She noticed that Rune was looking over her features, and so she lifted her head up and turned it to the side, sticking her nose in the air once more as she made a simple "Tch" noise to show that she was displeased.
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Rune continued to for a few moments to stare at Lyssa, a frown on her face. She was unfazed for a few seconds before she rolled her eyes again getting out of the way but turning to keep herself faced against Lyssa. "Fine, there you go." she said coldly as her gaze finally drifted off towards the direction that Lyssa came from.

Rune realized now that there was no point in hassling Lyssa. "I'd hate to see you leave," she said with a slight smirk on her face. "but I'd love to watch you walk away." she continued as she waved Lyssa on and quirked a brow. She wondered slightly how Lyssa would react but she suspected only a cold shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Lyssa made to move forward and past Rune when she had moved, but the woman's words caught her attention. A very faint flush crossed over her face and she quickly turned towards Rune, placing her hands onto her hips as she raised her voice slightly, "What the heck is wrong with you!?" She was actually somewhat speechless and didn't know how to react to what Rune had said to her, and so she quickly covered it up to make it seem like she was mad at a woman. "You shouldn't say such a thing to a lady! It's disrespectful!" Her eyebrows pulled together, "Why...I should hit you for such harassment!"
Back to top Go down
Rune Shallowgrave
Level 4
Rune Shallowgrave

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Rune chuckled slightly seeing the flush of red on the woman's face for a moment. she shrugged and raised her hands as to say she had done nothing wrong. "I though it a compliment milady." she said putting emphasis on the word. "I believed it only fit to pay compliments to those of 'higher class'. After all I'm but a tainted lowlife commoner." she snapped back a bit throwing Lyssa a slight wink. "What are you waiting for, I thought you were going to leave? Or would you like I turn around first?" she teased putting in a sense that maybe Lyssa was going to check her out a bit as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Level 1
Lyssa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:39 pm

"All the more reason for you to keep such comments to yourself!" Lyssa quickly turned on her heel to face forward once more before swiftly moving down the hall. "You're such a pig." Her voice held plenty of distaste as she spoke, but inside she was extremely confused, and that was the real reason that she was fleeing from Rune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inverted Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverted Hallway   Inverted Hallway Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Inverted Hallway
Page 1 of 1