Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

The Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
The Living Room Z2TThLm70/9999The Living Room YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
The Living Room G8gFMJt25/1000The Living Room YaqEZ39  (25/1000)

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 pm

This is the living room
The Living Room Living-room-pottery-barn
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Hakura walked in the front door, leaving it open so Exodus could come in. At some point in time, Hikaru had fallen asleep. Hakura noticed this and chuckled, putting her son in his crib upstairs before coming back downstairs. She sat on the couch, looking around. All was spotless, except for a table that seemed to be knocked over. She blinked; had he gone on one of those drunken rampages while she was gone? She rubbed her forehead quickly. That would explain how Hikaru had gotten outside.

There was a picture hanging on the wall of Hakura playing with Hikaru, which had been taken by her ex. She frowned for a moment, then pushed the hair from her eyes and adopted a neutral expression. She shook her head

"It's not much, but it's good enough for me." she said, referring to her house.

It was simple, but it was a hell of a lot better than living on the street.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
The Living Room Z2TThLm320/1000The Living Room YaqEZ39  (320/1000)
Mana:
The Living Room G8gFMJt250/1000The Living Room YaqEZ39  (250/1000)

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

*he chuckles at hakura, sitting on the couch before her*
Well hey, everyone has their own comfortable living space, and this is yours. Its nice i must say
*he leans back looking at all his surrounding and then looks at her*
did You or Hiiakru knock over this table?
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Hakura stood up, setting the table up straight. It was a small table, so it was easy to pick up and lightweight. Once she did that, she sat back down on the couch. She chewed her cheek for a moment. She figured he would ask sometime.

"Oh, there's someone else who lives here too. His name is Angelo. I don't like him very much. He was the one who knocked over the table, I'm sure. He's... ah... quite a drinker..." she said.

She hated talking about people behind their backs... usually. However, she really had a major dislike for her housemate, so it didn't really matter. She pushed her bangs back again, muttering quietly to herself. Once she stopped, she rubbed her right eye. Her contacts had been bothering her earlier. She had assumed it was from all the plants. She looked at Exodus, blinking a moment before regaining her train of thought.

"So, anything interesting happen lately to you?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 pm

A drinker? Would you like me to take care of his attitude? With your reaction he seems like a pretty bad guy
*he chuckled a little bit but shakes his head*
Nothing really, i meet some knew people and then i go away
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Hakura shook her head. The last thing she wanted to start was a fight. She knew that Angelo, being the jerk that he was, would pull her into it and then everything would just be screwed up. She blinked, clearing her head of the 'what if's' and just shook her head simply.

"Nah, it's fine. He tends to go out when that happens, but I guess he decided to flip out first, then go out. That was a smart choice too, because knowing him, he would have hurt Hikaru. And he would be even less in my favor," she said quietly, twirling her hair around her finger to calm herself.

She always found that things that she used to do as bad habits were now things she could do to calm herself. She listened to his words, chuckling herself.

"Oh. Where did you go?" she asked, slightly confused.

She herself had never found her way back from where she had come, so it puzzled her slightly. She also had heard many times over that there was no way of escape, so how could he have gone anywhere? She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:40 pm

*he looked at her a little worried*
How did you know i left... I mean, i went to look through this world again..
*he tries to make it seem like he did not know what she was talking about, for knew how to leave, but he was not supposed to*
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Hakura blinked. Had he not just said he went away? She was now really confused. She shook it off, taking as him having a forgetful moment. She bent down and took off her shoes, trying to not look confused.

"You just said you went away." she said, blinking.

She didn't really want to leave. It didn't really matter. If she was stuck here, she was stuck here. She would just deal with what life had given to her. She sat back, twiddling her thumbs uneasily. Her foot fidgeted slightly against the couch as she chewed her inner lip in thought. What would she say next? Did he really not remember what he just said?
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:52 pm

*he thinks and then chuckles*
Im sorry, sometime forget what i say after the words leave my mouth.

*he smiles at her*
but yea, im back now
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Hakura laughed at herself, smacking her forehead. So she wasn't crazy! Sometimes, she heard things and it really creeped her out, considering that she had never heard voices before. She wasn't scitzofrantic, that was for sure. She found out later that the voices were accompanied by pictures, then concluded that she was just having hallucinations. She figured it was a side effect of being so anti-social for such a long time.

"Haha, for a second there, I thought I was crazy." she laughed.

She already knew she was crazy. The hullicantions just seemed to prove it even more so. They were more like memories though. All the things that she saw and heard, she had actually seen and heard before in her life. Some things were good and others were not... She sighed inwardly, putting her head on the couch and closing her eyes for a moment. She hoped that one of the odd memories wouldn't happen and luckily it didn't. She opened her eyes again, smiling at Exodus.

"Okay. So, what do you want to do now?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 pm

*he shrugs and looks at her*
I dont know, food maybe? I havent eaten in... um.. yea.. i dont know how long, and food sounds good rightnow
*he smiles at her worried that she would scold him for not eating*
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Hakura laughed, sitting on her knees and patting him on the head. She did the same thing sometimes. To chide him for not eating would be making her a hypocrite, because she woukd get so busy that she wouldn't eat and then be a little bit sick after she did. She stood up, making her way over to the kitchen, which was in the adjoining room. She forgot for a moment that he was still on the couch and turned around, heading back toward the couch. Halfway there, she tripped and fell.

"Dammit..." she grumbled, brushing herself off as she stood up.

She smiled weakly, holding her hand out to him, "It's this way."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm

*he stands when she falls and as she stands back up he looks at her, worried she may be hurt*
Are you alright Hakura? That seemed a kinda steep fall, and you being hurt would kinda suck
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Hakura laughed quietly shaking her head. It had hurt a little, but not too much. She was accustomed to falling often and she didn't fret over it anymore, like she used to. As long as she didn't hit her head again, she would be fine, she figured.

"Oh yea. I'm okay. I'm used to falling like that, it's no big deal." she said quietly.

Normally, there was no one around to worry, so it was slightly odd having someone beig concerned about her for once. She shrugged; that's what friends were for, she guessed.

"There's no need to worry, I'll be fine." she said.

She could no longer hear people's thoughts, but she had dealt with them long enough to tell what they were thinking by reading their facial expressions and the expression in their eyes. She smiled, shaking her head. There she went again, losing her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

*he smiled at her and nodded*
Good, its nice to know your alright so now how about we go to the kitchen?
*he smiles waitin on her to lead on, him following*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 1 of 1