Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Iridessa's Suite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iridessa
Level 2
Iridessa

Power Scroll
HP:
Iridessa's Suite Z2TThLm50/9999Iridessa's Suite YaqEZ39  (50/9999)
Mana:
Iridessa's Suite G8gFMJt35/1000Iridessa's Suite YaqEZ39  (35/1000)

Iridessa's Suite Empty
PostSubject: Iridessa's Suite   Iridessa's Suite Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Iridessa's Private Suite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-sweet home, sweet home, oh i love to be home-

Room Layout:
Iridessa's Suite 2vruyo10

Living Room Layout:
Iridessa's Suite Living12

Bathroom Layout:
Iridessa's Suite Modern10
Back to top Go down
http://heavensnightt.forumotion.com/
Iridessa
Level 2
Iridessa

Power Scroll
HP:
Iridessa's Suite Z2TThLm50/9999Iridessa's Suite YaqEZ39  (50/9999)
Mana:
Iridessa's Suite G8gFMJt35/1000Iridessa's Suite YaqEZ39  (35/1000)

Iridessa's Suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iridessa's Suite   Iridessa's Suite Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:16 am

*Iridessa stands in front of her the door to her room, Question just right by her side, probably minding his own business. She took out a key from her pocket and inserted it into the key hole, as she turned the key a click was heard and she turned the knob opening the door to her apartment wide open and making a racket as she did so, since the door was wooden made and somewhat fairly old. Iridessa enters her house, looking around for a short moment before turning around to face Question. She leaned against her door, a hand still on the knob, she glances back over to Question, a small line curved at the other corners of her lips, although it was only a tiny crack, it was still a heart-warming smile. She looked at his paper bagged face and at the glowing light that was visible coming from the hole of the paper bag.*

"Would you like to come in? I've not had company enter my house-hold yet. That is if you wish to stay for a while. It is late, although I figured you could probably get your way around without any hassle."

*She said to him, that small crack of smile still able to be seen on her face. It had been a few days ago since she met anyone who could make her laugh, and now, maybe he, Question, would be the second one, well to make her smile at the very most. She stood there by the door, still leaning against it, waiting for Question.*
Back to top Go down
http://heavensnightt.forumotion.com/

Iridessa's Suite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Generations :: Mountainous Cabins :: Cabin 103-
Jump to: