Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Living Room - Page 3 Furniture-modern-affordable
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 3 Z2TThLm9999/9999Living Room - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 3 G8gFMJt1000/1000Living Room - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Slowly but surely, while Gin was talking, Lucæs made his way over to the refridgerator that Gin was using as a cover. He reached out for the door and closed it, to look at Gin's body completely. Afterwards, one of his hands reached out for one of hers and held it up, holding it gently. "I don't mind seeing my future wife this way." He told her bluntly as ever, his lazily expression slowly turning back into his usual calm expression, without the laziness. Though his hair was still a mess and the other fact remained as well; standing in his underwear.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm

She blushes a bit, staring back at Lucaes a little taken aback, if not a little embarassed at how forward he was being. "If I wasn't embarassed right now, I'd probably gush how romantic that just sounded." she said. She holds her towel together with her other free hand while her other was held in his own.

"I'd just feel a little more comfortable if we both have something covering us...well more than just a towel or boxers covering us." she explains.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Lucæs was still holding her hand, nodding repeatedly to show that he was paying attention to everything that she was telling him. After Gin was done talking, Lucæs turned around, yet still holding her hand and gently pulling her with him, towards the way that led upstairs. "You have yet to show me your bed." He stated bluntly, probably by now knowing how Gin would react; nervous and possibly unwilling. If he was right, it was a sign that they finally got to know each other a lot better than before.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Gin blinks completely dumbfounded as to what he's talking about. Not exactly getting the hidden sexual innuendo in his sentence, she decides to go along with it and show him her room and her bed if he really wanted. 'Why does he want to see my room and my bed so bad?' she ponders.

She gently pulls him along to lead him to the right room before stopping in the middle of her room. Her room was an average size. There was a twin sized bed in the middle of her room, a desk to do some drawing if she wanted, a dresser with some of her clothes and jewlery, and a small closet to hang up some of her dresses.

"Well, this is it. My room, and over there is my bed." she gestures a hand to her bed. "Nothing fancy, but it's comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

They stopped walking for a while the moment they entered the room, so Gin could point towards the bed, having a perfect sizde for the both of them. He continued to gently lead Gin the way towards the bed by still holding her hand and placed Gin on it, while placing both of his hands next to Gin and 'hang' above her, while closing in on her, wondering what her reaction would be to this, considering they're both almost completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Gin isn't too suspicious of Lucaes's behavior until he leads her towards her bed and lets her rest on the bed bfore he slowly leans in as he hangs above her. She yelps and turns her head to the side. "W-What are you doing?"

Slowly, she puts two and two together. This was why Lucaes wanted Gin to come upstairs to her room and show him her bed. That's what he meant. "W-Wait...were you planning on..." she trails off with a furious blush. She couldn't even say the words.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Lucæs didn't even respond for a while to the question that she asked him, he just kept lowering himself towards her body, their bodies eventually touching each other, both of them laying on top of the very comfortable bed, almost sinking away in it. "You finally found out?" He stated without hesitation, still looking her directly into the eyes from very up close.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

"I-I didn't even know that was why you wanted to come up here." she whispered, quickly looking away from his gaze by staring at the wall.

Her body shivered a bit in reaction to Lucaes leaning forward, his own half naked body just barely brushing up against the towel she was wearing to cover herself with.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Lucæs thought about what he just said downstairs, thinking that he made it pretty obvious, wondering why she usually thought of that stuff, but when he made it obvious she didn't wonder about that stuff. "Why else would I want to see the bed." He asked her, kissing her neck just once by moving his head forwards and after the kiss he moved his head slightly away from her.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Gin blushes even harder, slowly closing her eyes as he kisses her neck before he begins moving away a little. "I-I dunno, a tour of the house or something?" she replies in a shy whisper. She slowly opens her eyes before the catusiouly meet back with Lucaes's orange colored orbs.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Lucæs thought about it for a moment... 'a tour of the house', but thought that it was obvious that he didn't want a tour at all. "If I wanted one, why would I ask to just see the bed?" He asked her, once again moving his head forwards, though this time towards her mouth, giving a quick kiss on her mouth as well before pulling his head back again and looking her directly into the eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 pm

She stays quiet for a moment before she mentally slaps her forehead. How could she have been so oblivious to that? "Y-Yeah I guess that's--"

Gin's eyes widen a bit in surprise when she finds Lucaes's lips pressing up against her own in a soft, yet quick kiss to her lips before he pulls away to look down at her. "...true." she whispers, her face almost as red as a cherry.

Last edited by Gin Hatsuka on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Lucæs kept quiet... Just for a moment though, before he started speaking again, beginning by obviously opening his mouth. "Want to do this?" He asked her bluntly, still being very close to her, their noses almost touching each other while his almost naked body was now entirely pressing against hers, patiently waiting for the response that Gin wanted to give him.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Gin felt as if her heart was about to burst from her chest as she can feel his body press up against hers a little more than before. She shuts her eyes, letting those four little words slowly sink in before she came up with a response.

"I-I...I can't it's too soon. Could you...hold out a little longer for me?" she asks before she slowly opens her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 am

As soon as Gin told him that he had to wait, he threw himself off her, next to her on the bed while looking up to the ceiling. He didn't really mind, as his expression still showed his calmth. Although that expression never actually changed. His sharp orange toned eyes shortly afterwards scanned her entire bedroom; which was organized well as he quickly figured out that Gin was pretty much a very organized person. He sat up on the bed, his feet placed on the ground, remembering that he still had to shower. He stood up to his feet and walked into the direction of the door, looking back over his shoulder. "I'll go shower now." He stated, walking out of the bedroom and walking down the hall in order to search for the bathroom. Since he didn't know where the bathroom exactly was, he just opened every door that came across his path, finding the bathroom eventually with that method. He turned on the shower and undressed the one piece of clothing that he was wearing; his underwear, before stepping under the warm shower, his hair instantly getting wet and all of his spikes falling down.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:27 am

Gin watched Lucaes closely as soon as he pulled away from her, wondering what he would do now. When he mentioned that he'd go take a shower, she nodded her head slightly in agreement. "The bathroom is downstairs to your right!" she shouts after him.

Gin lets out a soft sigh before she falls onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling herself. 'Guess I should get changed before he sees me in just a towel again.' she thought.

She pushes herself off the bed before walking over to her closet before choosing a long sleeved light blue dress that reached a little below her knees. She quickly stripped off her towel before putting on her undergarments then quickly slipped on the dress.

Last edited by Gin Hatsuka on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

Lucæs was standing under the shower for just a couple of minute before he switched off the shower, the sound of the water in the bathroom ceased being heard. Lucæs stepped out from under the shower and grabbed a towel from the shelf, drying his hair and his entire body. After he was done, he pulled on his underwear and stepped out of the bathroom in order to head downstairs to get his clothes. His footsteps were heard as he moved down the stairs and eventually entered the living room, his clothes still being on the same spot where he left them; on the couch. One by one he started to dress himself with the pieces of clothing, starting with his socks, followed by his pants, then the white undershirt, but didn't dress himself with the black suit with white pinstripes, tie nor the cape. The white undershirt was hanging loose just like yesterday night. He slowly lowered himself, sitting down upon the couch.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:09 am

Gin came downstairs a few minutes after Lucaes did before walking down to the living room. "Morning Lucaes," she greets somewhat shyly and awkwardly.

"Um, did you want any breakfast or something?" she asks.

After the earlier mishap of seeing eachother half naked and being oblivious to what Lucaes really meant by showing him her bed still made her feel a little awkward, fortunately not as awkward as it was earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:12 am

Lucæs flung both of his arms over the back of the couch to rest them there, at the moment that the looked over his shoulder towards Gin when she asked him if he wanted breakfast, since he went into the kitchen earlier. "I just went there for a drink and some bread." He stated calmly, like nothing had ever happened in the kitchen. This behavior of him might also encourage Gin to not act awkward anymore of what happened earlier. Even when he answered, however, he continued to look at Gin with his calm sharp orange toned eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 am

"Oh, I see. Well I'm a little hungry so I'll fix enough for the both of us in case you change your mind." Gin replies with a small nod of her head.

And with that, Gin walks off towards the kitchen and ties on her apron again before putting her hair into a tight bun to keep it out of the way while she cooked. She pulled out some eggs, and some bacon from the fridge before she pulled out the cooking utensils. She looks out the kitchen window, smiling softly at the cloudless sky. She pushes open the window, allowing a soft breeze flow inside.

'Alright, better get started.' she thought. She began cracking the eggs and putting them into a small bowl before putting in some salt, pepper, and some milk into it before giving it a quick whisk.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

As soon as Gin disappeared into the kitchen, Lucæs looked back in front of him again, looking slightly around the living room. He wasn't really used to staying aroun in a place like this, since it was much different than his usual residences. He heard some faint noises coming from the kitchen as a sign that Gin was busy with making some food for the both of them, Lucæs himself patiently waiting until she was done. He didn't know what to do right now, so he just simply closed his eyes and thought about the random things that came up in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:33 am

Once Gin finished cooking the eggs, she began putting some bacon slices on a clean pan to cook with. After about ten minutes, she was about half way finished cooking the bacon all the way through. She smiles in satisfaction, reaching out to grab the spatula only to have her hand brush up against the hot pan.

"OW! Dammit!" she nearly shouts, quickly drawing her hand back. She frowns, staring down at her hand to see if it left a mark on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 am

Lucæs heard Gin slightly shouting from the kitchen, wondering what went wrong. Slowly he stood up to his feet and tried to look into the kitchen from where he was currently standing; but failed, he couldn't see anything from that point of view. His footsteps were heard getting closer towards the kitchen. Once he entered the kitchen, he saw Gin staring down at her hand, wondering what went wrong. He approached her, gently taking her hand to look at it for himself. As he was a fire demon, he could notice slight burn marks on her hand, though nothing severe at all, since it was only a small incident. He lowered his head, giving a quick and gentle kiss on that hand, and even then he didn't say anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 am

Gin blows on her hand a little before Lucaes comes into the kitchen. She looks up at her hand to stare at him. "Oh, did you hear that?" she laughs sheepishly, but stops aburptly when he suddenly lowers his head and plants a soft kiss on the place where she had burned herself earlier.

She blushes a bit, staring down at her hand for a moment before looking back at him. "Thank you..." she whispers with a meek smile. It took her off guard for a moment, but she still thought it was a sweet way of showing he was concerned that she was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 am

Lucæs raised his head again at the moment that she thanked him and simply nodded, looking towards the food that she was making for the both of them. He was still holding her hand gently in his own, before releasing it and hanging his hand back to his own side. This time, instead of going to sit down on the couch, he went to sit down at the kitchen table on a random chair, this time somewhat watching over her as a 'guardian', though trying not to make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next