Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Oichi's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Spoiler:

Oichi's room is a large scary crypt.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

oichi floated near the graves and there stood a concrete building that looked like an ornate shed. "Here we are Rosaline-sama...just let me get the door.." she said as she slowly pushed on the heavy concrete door revealing a staircase that lowered into the crypt. "After you milady..."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Oichi's room Z2TThLm40/9999Oichi's room YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Oichi's room G8gFMJt20/1000Oichi's room YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Rosaline had followed Oichi and stopped as she did, smiling softly, "Alright." She walked through the door and began down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

The stairs were a bit narrow and seemed to go down at least four flights of stairs but Oichi just hovered down going through the floor, leaving the entrance open for no perticular reason. 'What do you think...?" she asked as she grabbed a skeleton and shoved it away in a pile with other types of bone. She then put out her hand and the candles in the room lit up dimly.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Rosaline continued to go down the stairs until she made it to the bottom, her finger still in her hair, repeating the motion that she almost always did, her hair going round and round until it was as tight as possible in her hair, then backwards until it was once again free, then repeating the process once again, her light brown eyes scanning the area, making everything out in the dim light before smiling softly at Oichi and saying, "Yes, it's pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"Thank you Rosaline, its not much but spacious...i hope you don't mind the bones..." she said hovering into an opening to a different room. There's even an old kitchen in here...I think someone used to live down in here.."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Rosaline laughed lightly, "Bones do not bother me any, Oichi." She followed her quietly and looked into the kitchen, "Wow, look at that. I think you're probably right." She looked at Oichi, her small smile on her face as she removed her finger from her hair, her hands resting at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

"i try to keep it stocked...in case of guests...I am misfortuned to say that you are the first..." she said sadly. "but you don't eat much do you? you only....drink blood right?"
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Rosaline looked to Oichi again and said softly to her, "I'm honored to be your first guest, then." She stood quietly as she listened to Oichi then said to her, "Well, I don't eat much, but I still eat....though yes, I often drink blood."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

"Mm..blood? I still have blood in my veins when I am tangible...it returns me to life when I become tngible.." she said sitting down in an old creaky chair that was riddled with cobwebs and dust. "Sorry...I'll clean up a bit...."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Rosaline shook her head and looked away, her right hand holding on her left forearm as she said, "I'm not going to feed from you." She went quiet and listened to Oichi and said softly to her, "Don't worry about cleaning up. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

"Well okay, I was merely offering." she said going to the cuberts and the fridge. "Would you like something? I do not want to be a bad hostess to my first guest..."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Rosaline shook her head again, "I'm sorry....I just.....I don't want to feed at all." She went quiet again, listening to Oichi yet again before telling her, "No thank you. I think I'm good, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Oh? you...dislike it? I know that if you do not want to feed from others...the hospital....there's a bloodbank there...you can get bloodpacks..." she said closing the fridge. "I wouldn't want you to fall ill from not feeding..'
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Rosaline shook her head yet again and turned away, facing the stairs, "I don't want to." That was all she said as she stood still, her face still, her right hand still holding her left arm and she said no more.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Oichi hovered over the table and rested her hands on Rosa's shoulders. "Oh dear...You've been hurt haven't you Rosaline? Its alright Rosaline...oichi is here to help you..." she said worried for Rosaline, it was quite odd for her to feel this way for an owner but she ignored her notions.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Rosaline blinked some as she felt Oichi's hands on her shoulders and she gently placed her own over her's and said softly, "It doesn't matter..." She stood where she was a moment before slowly turning to face Oichi and giving her a slight smile, saying quietly, "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 pm

"You can tell Oichi...sometimes letting it out helps a bit...." she said giving Rosa a light smile, she didn't do it often but she wanted Rosa to feel better. Again she troubled herself for her owner and she didn't quite know why.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Rosaline just shook her head, "There's nothing to tell. I'm not feeding....not in anyway." She gently pulled away from Oichi and went over and sat in the chair that the other girl had previously been sitting in, watching her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Oichi reached into her kimono and pulled out a hair brush, she sat accross the table from Rosa and sighed as she brushed her long black hair. "You will fall ill milady, it is...unwise..." she said but knowing Rosa would probably ignore her. "I... will not go against your wishes..'
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Rosaline crossed her arms and leaned back into the chair, mumbling, "I don't care...." She sighed and closed her eyes, still being stubborn, though she said to Rosaline, "I told you. You can do whatever you want. I don't really want a slave, but to help you out since apparently I have to have one, I just want you to make me tea twice a week at most, but go ahead and do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Oichi sighed sadly and hovered up s her feet dragged on the cold concrete floor. "but Rosaline....I only wanted to help a friend...." she said as she left the kitchen and halloed into her crypt.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Rosaline sighed some and reopened her eyes to look up at the ceiling, saying quietly, "I'm sorry...." She remained in the chair but then slowly stood and followed after Oichi, feeling a bit bad now.
Back to top Go down
Oichi
Level 1
Oichi

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

The low moans of oichi echoed through the dark rustic cyptic catacombs and she hovered around a corner where she sat on a large tomb. she ran her hand over the large engraved name that could read; "Kano' on it and she sighed. "Oh oichi...when did you become so?..."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Rosaline listened to Oichi's moans and quietly followed her, leaning against the wall when she had her in her sights and looked quietly at her, listening, before saying softly, "Oichi...." She had a slight frown on her face as she watched the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oichi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oichi's room   Oichi's room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oichi's room
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next