Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
Zuri

Power Scroll
HP:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Z2TThLm130/9999Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (130/9999)
Mana:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} G8gFMJt95/1000Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (95/1000)

Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Empty
PostSubject: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Image_1
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Z2TThLm9999/9999Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} G8gFMJt1000/1000Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 am

Slowly walking in to her room with her backpack snuggly slung over her shoulders, she let out a small gasp. "It's...very pretty..." she said to herself, looking around the room. It was quite spacious, considering she didn't have many things, but it was comfortable enough to call a bedroom. Her bedroom.

Though it was nothing like the comfy, familiar bedroom she had back home...she'd cope with it. After all it was beautiful--but not necessarily better than the one she had back home. The one that her brother himself, had made for her. Dropping her back to the floor, she gave a light sigh, taking another glance around the room.

"For now...it'll do."
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Z2TThLm40/9999Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} G8gFMJt20/1000Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Zerk found his way into Emily's room after sniffing down the hallway for a few seconds, comfortably carrying its owner along with him. This was the only room that contained her scent, even though it was only a bit. He surveyed the room, deeming it 'Simple, but sleek'. It fit her perfectly, which was just another way of making sure he was in the right place. He made his way to the bed and cradled her head so it laid onto the pillow gently. There were no covers on the bed, but plenty of pillows. Unusual... he thought, but caught a folded set of covers on the side of the room in the corner of his eye. He fetched them from there and flung it out over top of Emily, letting the air glide it down until it nestled up onto her, tucking her in all on its own.
"Mmn..." he grunted, pondering if he should stay in here or not, but then remembered her clothes. If she were to sleep with them on, well, she'd be sick. And taking them off her was a big no. She didn't mind cuddling though...
He decided to sleep with her in the end. Zerk positioned Emily onto her side, then crawled in under the covers behind her, spooning her closely to his body and beginning his circulation of warmth underneath the covers. He put an arm over her, the other under the pillow, and made himself comfortable for the night.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Z2TThLm9999/9999Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} G8gFMJt1000/1000Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

She'd slept peacefully during the night, her clothes eventually drying from the warmth circulating through and around their bodies. Somewhere during the night she'd managed to roll onto her opposite side, gently nuzzling into the warmth of Zerk's chest as she slept.
- - -
Early the next morning she awoke, eyes fluttering open slowly. She cooed softly to herself, enjoying the mysterious warmth that surrounded her so early in the morning. At first everything was a blur in the early morning sun, but as her eyes adjusted, she realized she wasn't the only one in her bed. She froze a moment, slowly looking up to find Zerk to be the one lying beside her. Her face flushed and she sat up quickly, hands patting over her upper body, a sigh of relief coming shortly after she realized she was still clothed. Glancing back over at the other she poked him gently "Are....you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Z2TThLm40/9999Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} G8gFMJt20/1000Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ehhh..." Zerk groaned moodily as she poked him, rolling over to the other side of the bed with his back to her. He pushed his face into the pillow to stop the sunlight from shining on his eyes. "Barely" he grumbled from the softness of the cushion. He wondered what time it was, though he could tell it was early. His internal clock didn't wake him up until noon-ish. Surprisingly, he wasn't hit with that weird feeling some experience when sleeping in a new place, or in a different condition, for the first time. The thought of 'How did i get here, again?' never came to him. "It's quite pleasant waking up to your voice, though" he admitted, taking his face out the pillow for just a moment to speak, before pressing it back into it.
This morning, he was unnatural more tired than usual, most likely because he used his ability through the entire night, even as he slept. It was something he had never done before since he never had the need to keep anyone other than himself warm. He rarely ever felt cool or cold, being that he natural kept a higher body temperature than most other organisms.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 am

She watched as the other rolled over and buried his face away from the sun, unable to resist smiling at the other's actions. It was indeed very early in the morning, but she'd gotten used to waking up at this time, since she had chores to do back home. "Ah..." his words made her blush lightly, but still her smile did not fade. Leaning in a bit, she tried to see the other's face, but had no luck since he'd buried it into the pillow again. "...Are you going back to sleep now?" she asked, not really waiting for an answer. Turning away she let her feet fall off the edge of the bed and touch the cool floor below. Yawning lightly she glanced up at the clock, rolling her shoulders a bit to release the slight tension in them. Her usual chores were useless here, since there was no laundry to be washed, nor were there any dishes, and the house itself was pretty clean and mostly untouched. Pouting to herself she smoothed her messy hair down, glancing back at Zerk once more. "..Zerk...sorry to bother you but....what do you want for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 am

Zerk rolled onto his back and looked up to the ceiling for a good while, pondering on if there was anything he needed to do today, or anything that required him to leave Emily's side. It seemed as though he was free for today, and for the most part the next week or so. With that out of the way, he turned on his side and looked at her, shaking his head. "That really isn't necessary. Relax." he said, as a suggestion. Zerk actually had no real necessity to eat or gain nourishment from any outside sources, though a few helped him. For the moment he felt alright, but wouldn't deny eating something if it made Emily happy. "And no, i'll probably be staying up now. Just give me some time to get out of bed."
His eyes drifted up to the top of her head, and he showed a sarcastic-like frown. It looked more like a disappointed expression. "I was waiting for an excuse to get out of bed, but it looks like i found one earlier than i thought i would." As Zerk spoke, he stood up from the bed and stretched his arms up into the air, then dropped them to his side as he walked around the bed to where she stood. "Let's see..." he mumbled to himself, then reached up with both hands to tidy up the bow sitting atop her head. It had become crushed when he put her to bed last night. He applied some heat to the tips of his fingers, pinched any wrinkles he saw, and dragged it along them until they were gone, like ironing in a way. Once he was satisfied, he took a step back and smiled, looking at the finished bow, free of wrinkles, folds, and looking just as lively as it did when he saw it yesterday blowing in the wind. "Perfect." Zerk commented, looking into her eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 am

She gave a light pout when Zerk told her to relax, looking down at her feet she muttered "I can't." Her body and mind were already quite used to her daily routine of waking up and doing chores, she couldn't relax if she tried. She blinked as the other got out of bed, watching as he walked over. "Hm?' She remained still, letting him reach up to fidget with the bow that she'd almost forgotten was still on her head. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she tried to, hes eyes looking up as he continued to do what he was doing. It was only after he'd stepped away that she allowed her hand to go up and brush her fingertips against the crisp new bow. She smiled lightly, the bow still warm under her touch. "You fixed it~" She chirped, letting her hand fall back to her side. "Thank you." She seemed to be saying that a lot to him lately. "...Oh...since you're awake now...I suppose it would be okay to make the bed now..." She flashed another smile in the other's direction before turning around to tend to the bed. It wasn't exactly a challenging chore, but it was something to do, and so she was happy to do it. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 am

Can't?
Zerk wondered what Emily meant by saying that, and caught her pout as he conversed with her. As he watched her tidy up the bed, his hand reached up and ran through his hair, running fingers across his scalp slowly. A thought of I need a shower rang in his head as he turned to look around the bedroom for a bathroom. "You're welcome." Zerk said in a simple tone as he stepped to the restroom he spotted. Loosening his wrist for a moment, he shook the heat from his fingertips before touching anything. "Yeah, i suppose. Been a while since i slept in a bed..." he explained over his shoulder. His foot had just hit the linoleum floor of the bathroom. "...or with another person." he added, flicking the light-switch on as he did so. After surveying the room with a quick scan of the eye, he turned around to face Emily and leaned his right shoulder against the door frame to the bathroom. "I was thinking a shower would be a nice pick-up, don't you think?" he asked, then added quickly, "It seems as though you want something to do, correct? If that's true, would you mind washing these?" he asked, pinching the front of his shirt and pulling it away from his body as a gesture to show what he meant, but really meaning his entire outfit.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Busy with the bed, she didn't realize the other had started walking towards the bathroom. She hummed lightly to himself as she straightened out the sheets and folded up the blanket. It felt good to do something so early in the morning. It brought back memories of her life back home--it was a lonely life--but she had been content with it. "Well I'm glad you were able to sleep well." The other's words made her wonder where he lived, as she stacked up the pillows neat. "Me too..." she muttered after the other had said it'd been a while since he'd slept with another. She smoothed down the sheets one last time, smiling at her work before turning to see what the other was up to, only to find him standing in the doorway of her bathroom. "Hm?" She turned away quickly at the other's words, hoping to hide the blush that came to her face. Obviously, getting the wrong Idea. Turning around slowly at his next statement, she blinked, tilting her head slightly. "Oh! O-of course not, i don't mind at all. I'd be happy to wash them for you." she said, placing her hands over her eyes as she said this. "You can just leave them in front of the door if you'd like, and don't worry, I won't peek!"

Last edited by Emmy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

(Your 'center' is showing :3)

"Oh yeah..." Zerk mumbled, being reminded that she was in the same situation as him. The situation of being brought here, probably from pure fate and not a mutual agreement at all. While he was thankful for that day now, when he first arrived his mood wasn't the greatest. Zerk had changed a lot since his coming here, for better and for worst. "How was it for you?" he asked, curious if his assumption of the two cuddling in the bed was okay with her. She didn't seem upset, just embarrassed at the most which didn't worry him at all cause that was just Emily's personality. "Oh, and thank you, again."
He began realizing another thing as well. The phrase 'Thank you' was flying from both of their mouths like crazy...the meaning in it was diminishing right before his eyes, and ears. "Ha, i'd never expect such a thing from you, Emily, but i'll just change in the bathroom." He turned 180 degrees and walked into the bathroom, closing the door half way. "I hope you don't have a problem with me...walking around in a towel." Zerk said in a slightly coo-ish fashion. Just another way of teasing her, which he got a lot of enjoyment from.
I don't think showing her that leech would be such a good idea right now...that would scare the hell out of her... he thought deep in his mind. But it needs to be soon, before she gets too comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 am

"Oh, I slept very well. You're really warm..." She had uttered the last part absent mindedly, hands still placed over her eyes. Moving her hands from her face, she looked up at him, smiling lightly as she was thanked. "You're welcome." She replied, slowly her hands dropped to her side as she watched the other walk into the bathroom. "Oh right, I won't have to cover my eyes if your in there." she mumbled to herself, taking a seat at the edge of the bed, sitting down slowly so that she wouldn't wrinkle the sheets too badly. Once more her face flushed at the other's words, making her look down at her feet as she swung them gently off the edge. "Sure I don't mind..." she mumbled sarcastically to herself, " as long as you don't mind me walking around with my eyes closed." She giggled at her own joke, patiently waiting for the other to toss his clothes out at her. Without warning an image of the other walking around her house in nothing but a mere towel flashed through her mind, her flushed cheeks became a shade deeper, hands instinctively going over her eyes. A light 'neh' slipped past her lips as she sat there, hands still over her eyes. She decided to keep them there so that if the other decided to exit the bathroom any time soon, she wouldn't have to see him.
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am

"Very well then." Zerk said, summarizing up all that she said and giving it one answer. "Oh, and thank you. You weren't exactly cold, it's just that the shirt was wet." he said, in a way to say she was pretty comfy and warm as well. His hand moved to the center of the door and pushed it closed, then he began stripping his clothes from himself, tossing them into a small pile in front of the door. Once the task was finished, he looked to a shelf and saw a few large towels. From there, he walked to the shower and turned it on the coldest setting possible while still having a strong water pressure. "Haven't done this in a while..." he said to himself, his good mood putting a smile on his face all on its own. Walking from the shower to the door again, he picked up the pile of clothes and wrapped it all together with his shirt, then pulled the door open just a bit, holding his clothes out with one hand. "Don't shrink my shirt...it's the only one of its kind." he said, wiggling the contents in his hand for her to come get it.
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 am

Peeking out from between her fingers she stared at the hand that held the other's clothes. "Ah..." Standing up from where she sat, she walked over slowly, taking the clothes from the other with a light smile. "Alright I won't." She was quite experienced in the field of doing house work and what not. So she was quite confident that she wouldn't shrink the other's shirt. "I'll have them back in no time..." She said, hurrying off to get them washed. She felt cheerful this morning, the empty feeling that had lingered in her for so long slowly subsiding. She hummed lightly to herself as she went ahead with the task of getting the other's clothes washed. It had been a while since she did any laundry other than her own. It brought back a familiar feeling as she remembered her life back home with her brother. I wonder how he's doing...
Back to top Go down
Zerk Catalyst
Level 1
Zerk Catalyst

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 am

After the clothes were removed from Zerk's hand, he said "Take your time." before he closed the door. Turning to face the shower now, he made a fist and clenched it tightly, heating his surface of his skin to around three-hundred degrees. This would kill any germs that may have been living on his skin. As he approached the shower now, he made sure not to touch the plastic curtain when he stepped in. The cold water hitting against his hot skin began to instantly create a thick, misty steam cloud, turning the room into some sort of make-shift sauna. "Ahh..." he moaned out loud, instantly feeling clean as the water washed off all the dirt on him. When he showered this way, he had no need for soap and other chemicals, which he liked. He was never really fond of those sort of things.
A few minutes later, he stepped out the shower into the fogginess of the room, reaching out for a towel and wrapping it around his waist. He tucked it into itself so it would stay up on its own, then stepped out the shower, not bothering to dry out his hair at the moment, some of the steam following right behind him.
The leech on Zerk's body that usually resided on his abdomen, which looked like dancing ink blots in his skin, had moved down onto the part of his leg that wasn't visible. Not exactly sure at how Emily would react, he hid it from her until later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}   Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Master Bedroom {Emily's Bedroom}
Page 1 of 1