Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 2 Z2TThLm210/9999Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (210/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 2 G8gFMJt200/1000Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (200/1000)

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Living Room - Page 2 Contemporar-living-room-plants-665x443
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 2 Z2TThLm9999/9999Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 2 G8gFMJt1000/1000Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Andrew had followed behind into the apartment. A sharp breath escaped his lips as the warmth of the room had hit him. It was relaxing, but the immediate heat caused him to become drowsy. It was the only thing about a warm atmosphere he could do without. He looked around the room, noting it had remained the same since his last time being there. 

"No," he said calmly, "I should be fine."

Andrew had answered her question even after she had cut herself off. Upon looking over, he noticed another figure. It was obvious the silhouette was a male. He nodded in a manner that signified that he understood. So this was Victoria's brother? It was the first time he had met him. Oddly enough, he remained calm as Victoria seemed somewhat phased by his presence. Upon listening, he had heard the name Judas. Of course, he was not spoken to afterwards, so he felt as if he were intruding. 

"I apologize," he began to say, "but I feel as though I may be intruding upon your conversation. If you'll excuse me..."

He made his way past Victoria, accepting his jacket from her after she had removed it. He then nodded to Judas. Upon hearing the name 'Alice', it brought back the faint memory of the earlier conversation. Andrew knew there was a time and place for everything, and just standing there and listening to their conversation did not seem right. In calm strides, he began his way up the staircase that lead to the second floor, making his way up them. About halfway, he came to a halt. 

"Ah," he paused, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Andrew Glaszov. If there is anything I can do to make your stay more welcoming, allow me to know."
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 2 Z2TThLm210/9999Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (210/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 2 G8gFMJt200/1000Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Kneading at her consciousness was rage and a snarl, venomous and unheard of from her, introduced itself upon the silence after Andrew introduced himself. Slinking forward as if her demeanor were no more than a sleek, black panther with coiled muscles, her eyes lost their mauve clarity and phased into a wicked green within the blink of an eye. The dancing firelight flickered across her body and the living room in an attempt to pacify the storm. All that was right now was the calm before.

“I must have just missed her? You’re right. I did just miss her—that’s why she’s been dead for centuries today, Judas” she snarled as she aggressively lashed out at Judas’ propped up legs with a swift kick.

Devilish as she appeared, her hardened gaze flickered over towards Andrew’s own azure accents. Not once did her rage hesitate, nor did it appear for him. Instead, she leaned down into her brother’s face and clenched her fist at her side, digging her nails deep enough into her palm to retain a grasp on reality. Of all things Victoria kept calm for, her sister’s death was never one of them. As her pupils slated themselves to a slit appearance, her pearl white canines glistened and the scent of iron filled the air as a drop of her blood trickled from her palm to the paneled, wooden floor.

Back to top Go down
Judas
Level 1
Judas

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 2 Z2TThLm40/9999Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 2 G8gFMJt20/1000Living Room - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 am

At the sound of Andrew's introduction and offer, Judas gave his head a faint shake. "There's no need to trouble yourself on my behalf. I'm just sorry to impose on you two." he apologized wholeheartedly. He studied Andrew for a moment musing to himself; I wonder- before his train of thought was derailed by her kick and biting words.

The kick, although surprising, caused him little pain. Victoria's words, however struck his damaged psyche more than any weapon could. The mostly hidden dischord in his eyes now swallowed them; their stare now blank and barely focussed. "W-why would you joke about something like that, Victoria..? S-she was j-just here..." he uttered in a voice barely above that of a whisper, stumbling over words as he spoke. He searched for any tell of a jest in her features, and upon finding none stared wordlessly at her with eyes placid like water before a coming storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2