Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Zero's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Occupation : Playing Guitar, Video Games, Drawing, Martial Arts.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Z2TThLm100/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 G8gFMJt50/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Its a moderately big room, with a katana set on top of a oak wood dresser. It has a full-sized bed and a small table with a normal looking lamp on top of it. There is a flat screen that Zero fixed hanging on the wall infront of the bed, and a PS3 that Zero won in a lottery drawing right below it. The game rests on a small wooden table, a bit taller than the one next to Zero's bed. To the right is the closet, where Zero keeps his clothes and sword fixing stuff. In his living room is a flat screen also, which he got complementary from a job he did very well. He has a a couch and three chairs in his living room. In the kitchen, it is kept very clean and tidy. The fridge is always packed with food. The washroom is clean, with the towel closet being right across from it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Z2TThLm100/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 G8gFMJt50/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 am

Zero nodded and got up, stretching. "Sounds good to me, Sarai. Lets move this conversation to the couch. The table chairs are a bit uncomfortable." Zero said with a soft smile, going over and sitting on the couch, turning on the T.V. He was surprised he still had cable, but just shrugged, considering it good fortune.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Occupation : Study organizer - Preserving the knowledge of future generations via studious techniques.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Z2TThLm40/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 G8gFMJt20/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 am

Sarai smiled and followed him. "I'm surprised you still have tv, although you have a few bills to pay." She said, pointing to the stack. "But I called and they're reasonable, it'll be dealt with." She relaxed into the couch, sitting against him. "Welcome home." She muttered, finally remembering to say it.
Back to top Go down
http://dft.ba/-sari
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am

Zero nodded. "I know I got my money stash back there, I'll go and pay my bills tomorrow. Tonight, I just wanna relax with you, Sarai." Zero said, leaning against her again, kissing her on the top of her head. "The thought of you kept me going, Sarai. You know that?" Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Occupation : Study organizer - Preserving the knowledge of future generations via studious techniques.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Z2TThLm40/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 8 G8gFMJt20/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 8 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:18 am

Sarai smiled. "Good, I'd be doing that soon, just call the numbers on the stickies before you call. I talked to the companies, and said you'd call when you got back. You were on a "Business Trip" for an indefinite amount of time. If you didn't get back, I'd have to call them again." She cuddles against him, blushing slightly. Hearing his comment she blushes more. "Really?" She paused, "You better not be saying that to win me back." She joked, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 am

Zero smiled and snuggled her. "You did a good job in my stead, Sarai. I owe you alot." Zero said with a smile. "I'll make sure to call them all tomorrow and get all my bills worked out." Zero said. He nodded, smiling at Sarai. "What I say is the truth." Zero said, snuggling into her again.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 am

Sarai blushed and nodded. "Thanks, it wasn't too much of a hastle. A minute here and there." She smiles, snuggling into him, so much they couldn't possibly do more. She blushes deeply, "I... guess." She looks away, happy but embarrassed. "I could say the same thing. A couple people told me you wouldn't come back. I almost gave up, they thought I needed to move on." She sighs, happy she's looking away, so he couldn't see her face. "But I'm glad I didn't." She said just quiet enough so he could hear. Her face flushed and she looked back semi-nervously, not sure what to say. She cuddled her head into his shoulder, to avoid his look.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:11 am

Zero kissed the top of her head. "I'm glad you didn't give up on me. I don't know what I would've done if you just gave up." Zero said. He felt her snuggling into him more and more, and he caught a glimpse of how her face looked. He just smiled softly and held her close to him, not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 am

Sarai smiled and nodded. "I don't know either." She saw him see her face, and sighed. She peaked her head out from his shoulder, deciding that she shouldn't be embarrassed. She smiled, enjoying her time with him. She points to the tv, "Anything you want to watch?" She looks at the remote, wanting to flip through the channels.

(Night!)
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Zero shrugged. "Just start flipping through channels until we see something that we both can enjoy." Zero said with a smile, handing her the remote. "Shall we see whats on?" Zero said, hugging her when he handed her the remote. "Its awesome to be back!" Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Sarai nods, and grabs the remote to go through the channels. "Just point out what you like, I could care less right now." She snuggles into him, "You know, hugs are nice but there's something I've been missing." She smiles a bit and chuckles lightly. She goes through the channels, finding a bunch of cheesy chick flick movies. "I'm guessing no on those..." She said, laughing a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Zero smirked. "Then let me put on a movie." Zero said, getting his Laptop and turning it on, hooking it up to his T.V. and turning on the Kamen Rider Decade "All Riders vs Dai Shocker" movie. He had really gotten into this series since he saw the first episode a while back. "This is what I've wanted to see for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Sarai sighed, surprised that he'd missed her one comment. She shrugged lightly, He'll realize soon enough. She laughed at his choice of movie. "What's it about?" She asked curiously, not caring as long as he was there. I probably won't be focusing too much on the movie anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm

(I really trully do not want to explain the plot. It'll take too long.)

Zero smirked and started to explain the premise behind the "All Riders vs Dai Shocker movie", leaving out no details. Though his hand slowly traveled to her thigh and began to rub it slowly and gently, since he had caught her comment before. He knew what she missed.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Sarai nodded, hearing the name of the movie. She blushed and cuddled closer to him. She looks away slightly, finding her blush embarassing. He really does know me too well. She hesitantly looks back to him and leans over to kiss his cheek. "Thanks." She sigh happily as her blush diminishes, happy to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Zero smiled, snuggling into her with a peck on her cheek. He caught a glimpse of her blush, chuckling a little bit. "Its no problem, Sarai. I'm just glad to be here, with you." Zero said, hugging her a little bit. He was glad that she hadn't left him for someone else. He didn't know what he would do without her.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Sarai smiled, as he snuggled into her, feeling him hug her she grinned even more. She leans over and gives him a quick peck on the lips. "Love you." She mutters, resting her head on his shoulder, smiling widely. After a few minutes she gets up and walks to ther kitchen. "I'll be right back." She calls out to him, getting some drinks and snacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero's Apartment
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8