Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Zero's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Occupation : Playing Guitar, Video Games, Drawing, Martial Arts.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Z2TThLm100/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 G8gFMJt50/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Its a moderately big room, with a katana set on top of a oak wood dresser. It has a full-sized bed and a small table with a normal looking lamp on top of it. There is a flat screen that Zero fixed hanging on the wall infront of the bed, and a PS3 that Zero won in a lottery drawing right below it. The game rests on a small wooden table, a bit taller than the one next to Zero's bed. To the right is the closet, where Zero keeps his clothes and sword fixing stuff. In his living room is a flat screen also, which he got complementary from a job he did very well. He has a a couch and three chairs in his living room. In the kitchen, it is kept very clean and tidy. The fridge is always packed with food. The washroom is clean, with the towel closet being right across from it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Occupation : Study organizer - Preserving the knowledge of future generations via studious techniques.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Z2TThLm40/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 G8gFMJt20/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am

Sarai hugs him tightly, "It's... nothing. I'm just being stupid." She cries more, into his shoulder. "I just, miss my life on Earth. Well what I had." She cries even more, thinking of her mum.
Back to top Go down
http://dft.ba/-sari
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Z2TThLm100/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 G8gFMJt50/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

Zero held her close to him. "I know you must miss your family." Zero said. "I also miss mine. But we just have to hope. We just have to hope we get to see them again one day." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Occupation : Study organizer - Preserving the knowledge of future generations via studious techniques.

Power Scroll
HP:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Z2TThLm40/9999Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Zero's Apartment - Page 7 G8gFMJt20/1000Zero's Apartment - Page 7 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am

Sarai nods and cries a little more lightly. "I guess I just... never dealt with how I felt about my mum. When she died, I didn't want to think about it. I never confronted it, and now I can't not." She hugs him tighter. "Thanks..." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am

Zero hugged her closer to him. "Pour it all out. I'm here for you." Zero said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am

Sarai nods lightly and hugs him, crying. After a few minutes she feels like she's done crying. She squeezes him and wipes her eyes. "Thank you." She rests her head on his shoulder, getting more tired she puts more weight on it. Exhausted, she falls asleep slowly, still holding onto him. I really do miss her... Her mind going over her old and new memories. And he really is too sweet.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 pm

The door basically flew open, the dust coming back like a gust. The white-haired man coughed a bit, covering his mouth and eyes. "This place got really dusty in my absence." The man said, putting a bag down on the couch and putting on a headband that said "Cleaning", starting to dust up and clean up. His grey eyes shined brightly, a smile on his face as he cleaned, the door still wide open. After a while, he sat down, looking at T.V. "I'm finally home..." Zero said with a smile, wondering how Sarai was doing. He had told her he was leaving, but didn't specify a time frame nor did he specify where. He hoped that she wasn't mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Sarai heard Zero's door slam open. I haven't cleaned it in a while, I wonder who's in there... She leaves her apartment and goes to his, using her key to get in. She gasps loudly, seeing Zero. "OH!" She yells, running forward to him, happy to see him but slightly mad. "Where WERE you?!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Zero flinched a bit when he heard the voice, recognizing it to be Sarai. He stood up, looking straight at her with a soft smile, then heard the question he was dreading to answer. "I went training. I needed to become stronger so that I could protect you. I read in a document that there was an island a good distance away from the coast, hidden by a barrier, that would be the optimal place to train." Zero said honestly. "Though i'm glad to see you are well, Sarai." Zero said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Sarai shook her head, not sure what to say. "Why do you need to protect me better, you already are doing that well enough. You obviously don't remember how well you took care of me. There was no need to worry." She walks closer to him, and hugs him; really having missed him. "Don't be silly." She sighs, "At least you're back, you could have told me what you were doing at least."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Zero sighed. "It would be better if I showed you." Zero said, his hand partially transforming into his devil trigger. Instead of spikes and stuff, his hand skin turned black while a reddish, smooth armor substance covered his forearm. "I was learning how to control my devil trigger and my abilities better. I felt my demonic powers going out of control, thats why I left." Zero admitted. "But its all better now." Zero said, his hand going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Sarai nodded, "But you could have just told me, I would have understood." She smiled though, hugging him before stepping back. "Well, we have a lot to talk about. How about I help you clean, then I make some food. You must be starved." She says as she starts to clean, expecting him to listen.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Zero smirked. "Sure, if you want. Help me dust, thats the top priority right now." Zero said, handing Sarai another duster as he went around dusting his stuff, trying to get all the dust off of everything.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Sarai starts dusting, cleaning everything quickly. She works silently, cleaning the bedrooms first. She sighs, sweat forming on her brow and she starts to vacuum and changes the sheets. Making the rooms spotless she goes into the kitchen, looking throught the non-perishables, having gotten rid of the perishable stuff a long time ago. She dusts and sweeps, making the room also spotless. A little bit later she joins Zero. "I cleaned, check it out."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Zero blinked. She was done cleaning that quick? Well, this was Sarai that he was talking about. He took an inspection of his house, thoroughly impressed. "Amazing job, Sarai." Zero said, giving her the thumbs up. "Since you cleaned, i'll cook." Zero said with a smile, not taking no for an answer as he went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Sarai chuckled and followed him. "There isn't much so you may have to use canned goods. I got rid of the perishable stuff a long time ago." She opens a few cupboards, grabbing stuff he could use. "This is pretty much it, unless you want to get something from my place." She pauses, "If you need something, just tell me and I will probably have it. I can get it"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

He looked back at Sarai and looked back at what he had to use. "Do you have any chicken? I'm pretty sure I can make something good out of this stuff if I had some chicken to go with it." Zero said, hoping that she did have some chicken. Thats what he was really craving right now.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Sarai smiled. "When don't I?" She chuckled, "I have everything at my house. I'll just run and get some. I'd invite you to, but I redecorated and changed it all around." She heads back to her place, getting the chicken and coming back. Walking over to him, she hands him the chicken and sits down. "It's chicken breast, if you want thighs or a whole chicken I have that too." She relaxes, loving having him around. "I really missed you, you know. If you take off and leave again I will be pretty mad at you. I may not be here when you come back." She says warningly, loving that he was back but a little cautious.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Zero smirked, taking the chicken breast out of its packaging, having already washed his hands and he began to chop it up into slivers. He put a pan on the stove and put the chicken slices in, putting some seasoning on them and let them slow cook. He then took out a can of corn and some noodles, getting a big and small pot, putting water in the big pot and letting it boil on the stove, putting the noodles in afterwards. He just put the corn in the small pot.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Sarai watched happily, "You'll have to buy some more stuff. You have literally no breakfast food and you can make lunches and side dishes for dinners. I suggest you room at my place until you get some stuff." She sighed, done with her ranting, knowing there was nothing else to say. She relaxed in her chair, just enjoying the time she had with him. Who knows what more there will be, I guess that's a conversation for another time.

(Sorry, I was having dinner)
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"I'll go out for more supplies later. I got my money saved up in this house somewhere." Zero said with a smile. He checked the chicken after about 20 minutes, seeing them as satisfactory. Everything else was ready except for the sauce. He whipped up an alfredo sauce in about 5 minutes. He made two plates of food, handing one to Sarai and keeping one for himself. "And bunking with you doesn't sound like a bad idea." Zero said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Sarai smiles, waiting patiently for her found. "I like the look of this, a man in the kitchen. I should see it more often." She chuckled, hinting slightly but finding it cute nonetheless. "It would be great if you could stay over, you're probably in no shape to go shopping right now so I suggest you stick around for a while. Okay?" She took a bite of the food, "Not bad, but have you cooked in a while?" She said, jokinglyand paused for effect. "No actually, just messing with you. It's great."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Zero chuckled. "Its actually been a while since I cooked like this. I've literally been living off the land with little to no fire to cook." Zero said. He hugged her a bit before he started to eat. "You're right though, i'm exhausted." Zero said, having already finished off half of his food.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Sarai smiles when he hugs her and hugs him back giving him a kiss on the cheek. She notices how much he is eating and munches on a bit of her food, not hungry. Smiling she shovels some of her food onto his plate. "Eat up, I can tell you're hungry"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
Level 6
Zero Kaji

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 am

Zero smiled and nodded, finishing his food and the food that Sarai gave him. He patted his stomach. "That was delicious." Zero said with a smile. He looked over to Sarai. "What do you feel like doing now that i'm back?" Zero asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sarai Jezra
Level 1
Sarai Jezra

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 am

Sarai shrugged. "I honestly have no clue, I had no idea about when you'd get back. But now that you're back, I don't know what to do. How about we just relax, talk about what has passed and just find something do do." She pauses, "Is that good?" She smiles slightly. I know of at least one thing i missed while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Apartment   Zero's Apartment - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero's Apartment
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next