Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Logan's Study Quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Z2TThLm40/9999Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 G8gFMJt20/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Logan's Study Quarters

~Description coming soon.~

Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 LoganStudy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Z2TThLm70/9999Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 G8gFMJt45/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Coming to a stop, at last, he leaned against the eastern wall and closed his eyes, deep in thought. For a few moments, he mulled these things over in his mind. At length, he shrugged, and opened his eyes again.
"We're paid to kill," he said. "I make no excuses, and I will not lie. I am, at heart, a cold blooded killer."
His voice was quiet, but hard as stone, bitter and cold. The same was reflected in his eyes, and he broke gaze with Osamu.
"I would not, however, murder someone I have befriended for money. That, at the very core of the matter, is corrupt and inexcusable."

Last edited by Logan on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo...n_n)
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Z2TThLm320/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (320/1000)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 G8gFMJt250/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 pm

*he looks away*
deep down all of us are cold blooded killers... Some of us use that and others dont.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Z2TThLm70/9999Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 G8gFMJt45/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"Seems like I'm just one of those people," he muttered offhandedly, making his way to the door. "We all have our reasons. Some are satisfactory, some aren't. Regardless, we cannot escape what we are." Opening the door, he gestured out into the hallway, and back to the front door. "And in regards to what we are, perhaps it is best you leave before my sister returns. Chances are she will not be happy to find you here; she will be upset enough smelling you everywhere." With a cold, grim smile, he inclined his head. "Perhaps we'll have another meeting some other time. Have a good evening, Osamu," he murmured, his voice lacking in any true emotion; flat and monotone.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Z2TThLm320/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (320/1000)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 G8gFMJt250/1000Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

*he smiles and bows nicely*
nice to talk to you Logan, we will meet again, stay safe.
*he leaves quickly and silently*
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

When he was sure the halfbreed had left, he retured to his chair with a groan, rubbing his temples. A dull, throbbing ache began to spread throughout his body, and he rested his head on the desk, his hands clasped behind his neck. He shut his eyes, clenching his jaw, and arching his spine as he inhaled. His exhale was slow and drawn out. His chest was tight as he mulled over what he had learned about his new accquaintance today, and all that worrying begot was a stronger headache, as if his mind forced back against the intrusion of foreign thoughts.
Let us see how this turns out, he thought at last. Let us see if we can finally let the past die...
Then, he stood, having rested for all of ten minutes, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Logan's Study Quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2