Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Logan's Study Quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters Z2TThLm40/9999Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters G8gFMJt20/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Logan's Study Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Logan's Study Quarters

~Description coming soon.~

Logan's Study Quarters LoganStudy
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters Z2TThLm70/9999Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters G8gFMJt45/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 am

With the vampire still standing in front of him, and never once behind him, Logan leaned around his shoulder and opened the door to his study quarters. Air conditioned like the rest of his private rooms, the blue lights and cool air created a frigid, almost frightening atmosphwere. It was clean and slick, unused in the office, but suited perfectly to his knees. Upon entering, Logan locked the door behind himself and the vampire, and crossed to the desk. Seating himself, he kicked his bare feet up on the clean wooden top and gestured at the couch across the way.
"Sit. You may as well be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters Z2TThLm320/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (320/1000)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters G8gFMJt250/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 am

*he nods to logan*
thank you
*he calmly walks over to the couch, not bothered by the cool temperature of the room. and sits*
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 am

Inhaling deeply and exhaling in a faint cloud of steam as his temperature began to raise, having been out of the shower long enough, Logan closed his eyes and steepled his fingers, a simple habit to keep himself calm.
"Now...as I said. You'd best have a good reason for showing up here, vampire, as well as an explanation on how you still reek of mage, if it's not your own blood." Opening his eyes, he revealed bright crimson irises, flaring behind the charcoal lenses of his glasses. "So. Start explaining."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Study Quarters Z2TThLm320/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (320/1000)
Mana:
Logan's Study Quarters G8gFMJt250/1000Logan's Study Quarters YaqEZ39  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 am

*he sighs and nods begining his story*
well. I am a mage... well half now.
how about i start at the beginning.. I was born on earth in a town known as Gaia. My mother was an earth mage, my father a fire mage. My father was the best blacksmith around and my mother was the guardian of the city. I found out about my abilities when i was young, i had taken to my mother, learning earth while my brother Kanda, used flames. once my mother learned of my new found abilities i began to help her with being a guardian, when i was old enough she sent me to a School known as Hokkaido Academy, where i learned alot about many things and about who i was and who i could be.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 am

Silently, Logan waved him on. He made no sound or movement, merely tried to let the cold air overtake him. His mind, however, was quite a bit more active than his body, as he thought over what he had been told so far.
He began as a full mage, and he seems to have the same elemental affiliation I have; or, at least, half of it in his blood. Being that he was a full mage, that means his vampirism would be of the same nature mine almost was. But we'll just see. Let him continue.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

*he breathed in*
while there, i learned more about combat as well, after a few weeks there i got word that my town was attacked by bandits and
*he looks at him*
hunters. They were there just to kill, they had a hell of a time doing so too.. My brother came and got me and we traveled back to our town to find it destroyed and our parents dead. Suddenly he started to attack me and telling how i would destroy everyone near to me if i lived... so the only thing to do was fight.. and as you can tell i won.. but the cost was losing part of my earthen powers to use flames as well. A few months after that. After i was done mourning the loss of my family, I left the School and went out on my own for a few years, two or three to be exact, searching for answers on why the hunters came there, working with bandits. after a year i had most of the answers and I found a place i could start to settle down a few months after getting my answers..
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:33 am

"I see," he rumbled, his deep voice almost apologetic for those two words, "And do you hold any hatred towards those hunters for wiping out your entire clan? For murdering your family?"
He kept his eyes shut as he spoke, his calm voice never rising above a whisper. His chest rose and fell slowly with each breath, and were it not for his speaking, he would have seemed asleep.
Had the Hunters been on their own, I might have considered it an order. Had it been but one or two, I would have considered it revenge. But a large group attacking for no other reason than to kill? A maccabre result of creature-based hatred....
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 am

*he sighs*
for a long time i had, but i dont anymore.
*he clears his throat*
back to my story. A few years past and i learned to become a blacksmith. Then one day a very powerful vampire came to kill all the people in my town, and my friends when to stop him. When they all failed a came to stop him, using all the power i had within me i did my best to kill the vampire. I used up to much energy and lost the earthen power i was born with.. but the fire within grew stronger.. the beast faltered and went a attack at my friends who told me not to help them... but i jumped in the way.. because i did not care about myself, as long as they lived. I lost everything so I had nothing to live for.. I faltered, and the vampire seeing how strong i was, with the last of his strength he bit me, changing me into part of his race... but suddenly a wormhole opened up and i was sucked into it... only me and i do not know why.. and It stopped the venom from completely changing me, and so since... I have been Half-vampire...
*he looks at logan*
the rest is a story for another time
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:00 am

As if he had been eating, and suddenly choked, Logan sat up with a strangled intake of breath as Osamu recounted the way he had come about being half vampire. His eyes were wide as he recalled his memories, both of Jonathan and of what had happened to his own family. A violent shudder rippled down his spine, visible in the countours of all his muscles as he stood, his palms flat on the desk. For a long while, he was silent. Slowly, he sat back down again, obviously shaken.
"I....I see...," he whispered at last, closing his eyes to regain his composure. "You didn't care...what happened to you. As long as you saved your friends? Because they had something left to live for...and you didn't, correct? That's what you figured?"
Jona...
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 am

*he nods*
That is as well how it is now. My wife has died, and i have not seen my son in a long long time... So as long as those i care for are safe.. i will sacrifice myself if needed to keep that
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 am

"Prastee meenya pozhalosta," he murmured in deep Russian, expressing a wish for forgiveness.
The words hung on the air, heavy and emotion-laden as Logan lifted his gaze up to Osamu. Wearily, he removed his glasses, pinching and rubbing the bridge of his nose before opening his eyes to stare quietly at his desk. He was almer, now, but no longer the eerie calm of one suppressing anger--the emptier calm of one who has been emotionally drained.
"You remind me...quite a bit of someone I once knew. It's startling." At last, he lifted his gaze back to the vampire, pressing his fingers to his lips in thought. "As well, our encounter on the bridge. My sister and I...we do not get along well with vampires, as you can tell, the same as you once did not get along well with Hunters, I would assume."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 am

*he nods*
I noticed. That is why i wanted to clear things up, did something happen to you with the Vampires?
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 pm

With a short shake of his head, Logan dismissed the matter and stood, gesturing to the door. He walked to it and held it open for the vampire, his knuckles white and his musles tense.
"Yes," he answered shortly, "But that is a story for another time. As it is now, I'd prefer it you simply left my house in peace. I've business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

*he stands and stops at the door*
would you like some help with your business
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm

His muscles quivered at the thought of fighting another body, and he exhaled, his breath coming out in a cloud of steam. Reluctantly, he released the door and wandered over to the wall, examining it for something he'd been notified of.
"By business, to be honest, I meant training. If you'd like to be my sparring partner, be my guest; i'll have no qualms. I simply need to...blow off steam, as it were," he laughed dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 pm

*he smiles some*
That would be fun, i have not had a spar in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 pm

With a grim smile, Logan located the keypad and typed in his code the way he'd been instructed. As silently as his own movements, the wall slid apart smoothly, revealing a vast, sleek room lit in a cold blue light. Frigid air wafted out of it, and he nodded in satisfaction--he had not been disappointed or misled.
"It's been awhile since i've had what you can call a "friendly" spar. Since losing my partner, and particularly since joining the Hunters led by the Council, my battles have been do or die; two or more combatants, one victor, one or more casualties."
As he spoke, he glanced over his shoulder. "You can guess which side I was on. This way."
With that, he walked into the room, the door in the wall awaiting the passage of a second body before closing as silently as it had opened.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

*he follows Him silently*
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

"You and I are alike in that respect," Logan murmured to Osamu as the door shut behind him, "Although I've retained the ability to tell when I've gone too far, and I refuse to leave my sister without me."
His voice was weary, as of physical exhaustion and a waning patience with time. Lazily, he raked a hand through his hair and refused a yawn, his eyes scanning about his office--the books on the shelves, the door, the keypad. He had memorized it all in the first moment he'd walked in, as was his habit.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm

*he smiles and nods*
well, i just dont want anyone to get hurt if i can help it. though... some of my friends would not be to happy to see me with a hard-core hunter. but i think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 pm

With a chuckle, Logan propped his feet up on the desk and regarded Osamu with gleaming crimson eyes. He gave a half-hearted attempt at humor by winking and clicking his tongue like his sister did when she was annoyed.
"Hardcore I may be, I will not excuse that, albeit I have my reasons. But, recall, I did not kill you. Keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 pm

*he smiles a little*
this is true, thats why i think they are wrong
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"If I may ask," he murmured, standing restlessly and wandering the room, "I understand your own reasons for disliking Hunters--far more than you know--but what quarrels have your friends?"
As he paced, his lips curled down into a frown, and his fist clenched under his chin, his brows furrowed.
I wonder if Hunters have a bad name all around...
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
Kana

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 pm

*he looks at him*
Cold-blooded killers is what they are around here. they get one word to kill and no matter what they do. Any race, even if they are the hunters friend they will murder them when they can. That is why people hate Hunters around here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Study Quarters   Logan's Study Quarters Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Logan's Study Quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next