Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Kitchen/Living Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kitchen/Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Kitchen/Living Room 1045278vo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Claudia combed her hair while walking into the living room. She sat down on the couch, and was finishing getting ready. As she finished Claudia grabbed a small purple necklace off of her coffee table and slipped it around her neck. The emerald eyes softened and she left the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 pm

They had managed to walk from Alissa's to Claudia's front door. She stopped and grabbed a key out of her pocket. "Here we are. It isn't much but it is home and you could have lived with me if you'd like. Doesn't matter." She unlocked the door and walked them through into the living room. It was brightly lit and standing in the living room you could see the kitchen as well.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Kitchen/Living Room Z2TThLm40/9999Kitchen/Living Room YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Kitchen/Living Room G8gFMJt20/1000Kitchen/Living Room YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Alissa followed Claudia about and looked at Claudia and smiled softly, "Well, that's up to you. Do you want to live with me, or do you want me to live with you?" She looked around the area and smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Claudia laughed some "Why must everything be up to me? I want to know what, you want." She exaggerated the word you and smiled. Stepping fully into the living room, Claudia walked in a circle for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Alissa pursed her lips in thought, "Well.....it's really nice here, but I have more stuff than you, so it'd probably be easier for you to move in with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm

She smiled "Finally! I get an answer from you." Claudia laughed and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a nice sized box from under the sink. "I will just throw the good stuff that I want to keep in here and then everything else can stay here. We could use this for a getaway place." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Alissa smiled softly, "That sounds nice." She followed after Claudia, "Would you like me to help pack?" She glanced at her and stuck her tongue out at her, "You make it sound like I NEVER answer you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Claudia set the box down and put her hands on her hips "Now now little miss Alissa...You DO answer me, love." Claudia smiled and walked over to Alissa. She put her arms around her and brought her close "You answered one of the most important questions ever. And, I am so very glad that you did."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Alissa giggled lightly as Claudia pulled her close, her hands holding gently onto her shoulders, "I could have reversed it and asked if that's what you wanted, but it was fairly obvious that it was." She smiled softly at her, "I'm glad I answered too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 pm

She kissed Alissa's forehead and smiled "Mhm, I bet you could have." sarcasm slipped in and she laughed a little "Alright! Let's get this stuff packed up and ready to go." Claudia moved away from Alissa and headed to get the box again
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Alissa giggled lightly and placed her hands on her hips before saying in a playful scolding manner, "Now YOU didn't answer ME. I asked if you wanted help, though of course you'd have to tell me what stuff to put into the box."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Claudia rolled her eyes and shook her head "You are so stubborn. But, I like that." She grabbed the box and turned to look at Alissa "You could follow me from room to room and just talk to me while I pack. I am not sure what I am going to bring so, it is better if I just pack."
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Alissa stuck her tongue out at Claudia again, "Fine, fine....I'll just follow you around." She giggled a bit, "I can carry the box for you." She smiled brightly at Claudia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

She laughed "So stubborn! Here, you have the box and lets start in the living room. I have some books and a few CD's I want to grab." Claudia smiled and handed Alissa the box.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Alissa smiled and took the box from her while saying softly, "I just want to help." She headed from the kitchen into the living room with the box and stood, waiting for Claudia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Claudia shook her head a little and walked into the living room after Alissa "Babe, you are so helpful." She smiled and walked over to the coffee table. She grabbed the few magazines and CD's that were already laying there and tossed them into the box.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Alissa giggled lightly before teasing, "Oh, I definitely feel like it. I should do this for a living." She smiled as Claudia tossed the magazines and CDs into the box, standing still as she did, watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Claudia rolled her eyes and said teasingly "Are we going to have problems here, ma'am?" she laughed and side stepped over to the other side of the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Alissa giggled and replied, "Oh, most definitely. I've found a new love. The job of following people around with a box." She stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Claudia turned to face Alissa and growled playfully "You are in SO much trouble!" She laughed and ran to Alissa while wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Alissa blinked, caught off guard as Claudia wrapped her arms around her and pulled her onto the couch, immediately wrapping her arms around her neck as she giggled, "Oh yeah? And what do you plan to do about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm

She smiled an evil grin "I dunno, yet." She laughed and kissed Alissa's lips roughly.
Back to top Go down
Xenagogue
Level 1
Xenagogue

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Alissa giggled lightly and returned the kiss with just as much force as Claudia had given it, her hand reaching up to gently stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Claudia smiled and her own hands traveled down Alissa's body and rested on her hips were she gently squeezed them playfully. She mumbled into Alissa's lips "You distract me, love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen/Living Room   Kitchen/Living Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kitchen/Living Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next