Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 am

Living Room Furniture-modern-affordable
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 am

Gin pulls out the key to the front door before putting it in the lock and opening up the door. She pushes the door open and walks inside and allows her guest...or rather her future -husband-to-be to come inside as well. "Make yourself comfortable. I can get some blankets for the couch and a pillow for you to sleep on tonight." Gin insists.

The living room had a very futuristic look to it as well as the rest of the house. It was definitely to her liking since it reminded her of her old home, the home she lived in before she began living in this new place.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room Z2TThLm9999/9999Living Room YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Living Room G8gFMJt1000/1000Living Room YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:03 am

Lucæs nodded at the moment that he walked into the Apartment, taking a good look around the living room. The living room consisted of two couches and a table in the middle, togethe rwith some other objects to fill the room with. It looked way better than the usual places he stayed in. Lucæs looked towards Gin, responding to what she insisted last. "I don't mind either way. Used to it, like I said before." He stated, then looking back around the living room while walking up to a couch and sitting down upon it, noticing that the couch is very comfortable to sit upon.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 am

Gin nods and places her sketch book on the table between the two couches before she stretches her arms out a bit and sighs. It's been quite an interesting, albeit long day for Gin. It was certainly full of surprises.

"Oh, did you want something to eat? I don't have much food, but I think I might be able to whip up something quick like a couple of riceballs or some takoyaki." Gin offers with a meek smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 am

Lucæs thought for a moment about what he wanted to eat exactly, thoguh he decided to just keep it some simple food and responded. "Rice balls will be fine." He said. "Seems like you already act like my wife, taking care of me." He stated bluntly, not knowing how Gin would react to that response. Though, he just merely closed his eyes while leaning back onto the couch, sinking in the comfortable material that the couch was made of.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 am

Her entire face turns red for the umpteenth time today. She was sure steam would be coming out of her ears if she blushed any harder than she was now. "O-Oh, do I? I'm just trying to be a good host. A-And I haven't eaten anything in a while either, so I don't really mind fixing something up."

And with that said, Gin walks into the kitchen and quickly heads over to the sink to splash some water on her heated face before sighing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:17 am

Lucæs heard the water flowing in the kitchen and heard it splash around, wondering what was going on there. However, since he had no knowledge about making food at all, he just thought it was part of the preparations. His eyes were still closed, listening to the sounds in the kitchen. He wondered why the girl acted nervous most of the time. Well, he didn't really care anything about that in particular. In order to get more comfortable, he opened his eyes in order to remove the long black cape, and the top part of his black suit with white pinstripes, revealing the white undershirt that was beneath all of that clothing. He threw the long black cape together with the top black suit over the part of the couch next to him and loosened up his tie, causing his white undershirt to slightly get opened at the top, afterwards removing the tie as well and throwing it over the other clothing.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

Gin pulls out the rice cooker from one of the cabinets before she ties up her long blonde hair into a bun to keep it out of her face. She quickly throws on a long white apron that reaches a little below her nees to keep from getting any food on her clothes before she starts preparing the rice to make the rice balls along with some other ingridents to put in the rice balls to give it some flavor.

Humming a soft tune to herself, she begins shaping the rice into little individual rice balls before putting them onto a plate to share with Lucaes. 'These turned out better than I thought they would.' she thought with a soft smile.

Gin makes her way out of the kitchen, holding a plate full of riceballs before putting them on the table Lucaes sat behind. "Sorry it took so long. I wanted to have a little variety in the riceballs so I added some different flavors. There's some with pickled ume, others with salmon, oh and some plain flavored ones with a little salt."
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 am

Lucæs eyed the plate that was full of rice balls at the moment that the plate got placed in front of him on the table. When Gin apologized for taking so long, Lucæs just simply shook his head as a response that it didn't matter and nodded the moment she explained that she added a variation of flavors to each rice ball. "You must really care for me." He said, once again bluntly, he leaned forwards, as he reached out for one of the rice balls and moved it towards his mouth, opening it and eventually took a bite out of it. He waited for him to finish that bite of the rice ball before speaking. "[color=goldThese are pretty good.[/color]" He said, actually complimenting her this time.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

"T-Thank you," Gin takes the couch on the opposite side of where Lucaes was sitting, blushing in a sheepish manner. "I-I just wanted to make sure you got something to eat, but I guess I couldn't help feeling concerned when you said that you didn't have anywhere to go even though you insisted it wasn't really a big deal to you. What kind of house guest would I be if I didn't offer you anything to eat before you go sleep?" she asks with a soft chuckle.

She takes a riceball off the plate and takes a small bite, savoring the taste of the salmon she had put inside the riceball. "Mmm..." she says with a close-eyed smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 am

In a few seconds, Lucæs had finished the rice ball. Apparently he was hungry, though he didn't really actually notice it himself, up til now. Once again he leaned forward in order to reach out and grab one, then once again leaning back into the couch. "I wouldn't really mind. Though.. I haven't had anything to eat in a while that tasted good." He said, the second time he was complimenting her. It was getting pretty unusual. However, even during the times that he complimented her, he kept his calm and somewhat careless expression on his face. After saying that, he took a bite out of the next rice ball that he took from the plate.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 am

Gin finishes off her first riceball before she replies. "Oh, well I'm glad you like them. There's enough to have seconds...or thirds if you want." she laughs a little.

She takes a second riceball for herself before taking a small bite, smiling in content. She had yet to notice that there was a bit of rice stuck to the corner of her mouth from eating her last riceball.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 am

Lucæs once again finished the rice ball, looking from the plate over to Gin, who apparently had some rice stuck to the corner of her mouth. He stared at her for a short moment, before standing and walking around the table, in order to stand in front of her. He lowered himself slightly and looked right into her eyes, while lifting up one hand to use a finger to erase the bit of rice from the corner of her mouth, before licking it off his finger. "You had some rice there." He stated, still being lowered in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 am

Gin looks up from her riceball when she notices Lucaes looking at her for a moment before walking over to her. "Hm, is something the--"

Her eyes widen as she finds herself staring right back at him just inches away from Lucaes. She blushes like crazy when his hand slowly makes its way to the corner of her mouth, moving some of the rice away before licking it off his finger. She gently caresses the corner of her mouth where his hands just were and looks away shyly. "O-Oh...I didn't notice..." she whispers.

It was one thing to notice she had some left over rice on her face, but licking it off before telling her was certainly another. Lucaes was just full of surprises. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 am

Lucæs nodded as a response. "You're welcome." He briefly and calmly told her, once again noticing the red glow that was covering her cheeks as a sign of nervousness. This time, he stood up, though went to sit down next to her; so he wouldn't have to walk the way back to the couch he was sitting on and leaned back, before closing his eyes and resting for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 am

She finishes off her second riceball, wiping any remaining crumbs she might have on her face before resting her back on the couch with a soft sigh. She watches Lucaes stand up from his spot on the opposite couch before sitting down beside her.

She stares at his calm resting figure for a moment before she grabs the plate that held the remaining riceballs before standing up and walking into the kitchen to store them away for later. She then headed down the hall nd grabbed a large blanket and a pillow from the closet in the hallway before bringing it back into the living room and putting it beside Lucaes. "Here you go,"
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 am

Lucæs heard faint sounds coming from next to him, which were headed into kitchen. After a while, he opened his eyes upon hearing Gin's voice, who was now holding a pillow and a blanket for him to use while sleeping on the couch, putting it beside him. "Ah. Appreciate it." He briefly said, looking to the side at the blanket and pillow. This was certainly one way to get to know her. "So, not sleeping with me, I see." He said bluntly, still looking towards the blanket and the pillow and grabbing the pillow first to place him on the side where he's planning to lay down his head.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 am

"It's no problem," Gin waves it off dismissively. Gin turns her heel to head to her room but stops at Luces's words. She stood there for a moment or two, her cheeks quckly flaring up at the idea.

"S-Sleeping together...?" she stutters nervously.

Even though that wasn't exactly what Lucaes meant, Gin wasn't sure what he meant. After all he was the kind to keep surprising her and keep her on her toes.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 am

Lucæs looked from the blanket into Gin's direction, afterwards nodding before giving a voiced response. "Yeah." He began. "Sharing a bed. Isn't that what married couples do?" He asked her, waiting patiently for her response while still looking into her direction, having one of his hands rested upon the blanket while the other arm is flung over the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:23 am

"B-But I thought...OOOH." Gin suddenly stands there with a blank expression before she begins to laugh nervously.

"Y-Yeah, that's true." she replied with a slow nod of her head. 'So that's what he meant...' she thought inwardly sighing in relief at the fact that she didn't mention what she really thought he meant out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 am

Lucæs noticed that she suddenly realized what he meant by 'sleeping with him', though he had a clear idea of what she was thinking. Without hesitation, after a while, he just opened his mouth in order to speak again. "We can do the other thing you thought about too." He bluntly stated, not giving it a second thought and not knowing how once again Gin would react to the way he told her that and with such a calm expression as well.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am

"W-Wait...what?!" she nearly shouts completely taken aback by his words.

With a furious shake of her head, she looks away from his gaze and decides to play dumb as if she doesn't know what he's talking about. "W-What other thing...?"
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am

Lucæs noticed her acting nervously, it seemed that she -did- know waht he was talking about, but was apparently playing dumb, so Lucæs decided to act like she really didn't know what he was takling about. "What. Never heard about intercourse before?" He asked her bluntly and even then, still calmly. He looked into her direction at the moment that he asked her that, waiting patiently to see her reaction to that. The arm that was flung over the back of the couch was swinging from side to side in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 am

"W-Well yeah but--" She twiddles her thumbs when she realizes she was caught trying to play stupid.

'Well, so much for that...' Gin sighs a bit. "S-Sorry, you just had me confused for a moment there...you'd really be okay with that? You don't really seemed fazed by anything intimate related." she admits with a head-tilt.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 am

Lucæs thought for a moment about his previous actions that had to do with anything intimidate. Snapping out of those thoughts, he nodded directly afterwards, completely admitting that that was the case with him. "I don't mind." He admitted, yet once again bluntly. He indeed wasn't able to be shocked by anything. At least, he hadn't find anything shocking just yet, though he's been around her for several hundred years. In order to pay close attention to her reaction, his eyes were still locked upon her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next