Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Living Room - Page 4 Furniture-modern-affordable
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 am

She quickly finished cooking up the rest of the bacon before she put it all on a plate then grabs the bowl of eggs to place them on the table. She then puts down a plate for Lucaes and a plate for herself before grabbing them both a cup.

"What do you want to drink?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room - Page 4 Z2TThLm9999/9999Living Room - Page 4 YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Living Room - Page 4 G8gFMJt1000/1000Living Room - Page 4 YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 am

Lucæs his eyes followed the plate which Gin was holding when she made her way over to the kitchen table and placed it in front of Lucæs. His sharp orange toned eyes shifted over to Gin the moment she asked if he wanted something to drink. He thougth for a moment about that question, not having thought about what he wanted to drink. "I suppose milk will do." He stated, followed by a sligth nod and looked back towards his plate.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:59 am

"Alright, milk it is." Gin nods before walking over to the fridge and pulling out the milk to set it on the table. She poured him a glass before pouring herself a glass then took a seat at the table.

"Oh, feel free to help yourself." Gin smiles warmly, gesturing towards the eggs and bacon on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Lucæs his vision remained locked upon the plate that was filled with bacon. "I thought you were going to help me eat." He said randomly and bluntly, with the calm expression on his face while he reached out for one of the bacon, lifted it up and took a bite from it. While eating, he was leaning back in his chair and looked right ahead at Gin, who was now sitting near him at the table.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:50 pm

"Help you eat?" she asks, tilting her head to the side cutely before her eyes widen a bit. "Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to help by serving you a plate instead of--wait a min..."

Gin stays quiet for a moment before she realized he didn't mean to help him by serving him a plate. He meant to help by... "F-Feed you your food?" she asks with a heated blush. "Did you...want me to?"
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Lucæs finished the first bite he took from the bacon, afterwards directly nodding without any hesitation. "Yeah." He just admitted bluntly, without any second thought. He just patiently continued to look at Gin while waiting for a response, it would be possible that she would start acting nervous again, due to the red glow already appearing on her cheeks. He was pretty used to her blushing right about now, since everytime that Lucæs had offered / proposed something that had to do with a 'married couple' relationship, she began to blush.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 pm

"Oh um...sure." Gin eventually agrees with a small nod of her head. "I've never done that before to be honest...sorry if I seem like such a prude." she apologizes. She takes her unused fork before she put some eggs on it before holding it up to Lucaes's mouth.

"O-Open wide Lucaes," she says with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Lucæs his eyes followed the fork that had the eggs on it. When Gin told him to open wide, he opened his mouth to make room for the eggs to enter it. He moved his head slightly forwards and closed his mouth, pulling his head back to get the eggs off the fork, chewing afterwards while still looking towards Gin. His sharp orange toned eyes were looking directly into her eyes, eventually he stopped the cewing, having finished the egg that she fed him with.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:09 pm

The blush on her cheeks ceases to fade away as she stares back at Lucaes, smiling softly before pulling the fork away from him a little bit. "How is it?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Lucæs nodded as a response that it tasted pretty good. He looked towards his own unused fork, slowly reaching out for it and picking it up, also, just like Gin did before, placing some eggs on it and slowly moving it towards Gin's mouth. "Your turn." He bluntly said with a calm expression seen on both his face and within his eyes, waiting for her to open her mouth and take the eggs off.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

She nods a little, her blush still intact before she closes her eyes and opens her mouth a little as he brings the fork closer to her mouth. "A-Aah..." She leans in before taking the eggs off the fork before she slowly pulls back and eats it, opening her eyes again.

"Yeah, you're right. It is good..." she agrees with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Lucæs placed the fork back upon the table, next to his own plate the moment that she took the eggs of his fork. After he had placed the fork down, he leaned back into the chair, his eyes still gazing over at Gin. "What are you going to do today." He asked her randomly, looking at his plate and around the kitchen for just a brief moment to kill time until she had answered his answer. He didn't know what he was going to do today.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Gin stays quiet, thinking over her answer before she replies. "To be honest, I'm not too sure. Maybe we could go hang out somewhere today." Gin offers. "I hear that the weather is supposed to be really nice today, perfect to go look at some cherry blossoms or just be outside."

Gin picks up her fork and continues to eat for a moment before she puts it down when a question suddenly pops into her mind. "Is there something you wanted to do today Lucaes?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Lucæs thought for a moment as soon as he got that same question, that he asked Gin just recently, back towards him. After he was done thinking, he leaned forwards slightly, lifted up his hand, placing that said hand between her breasts. "Married couple things?" He asked her bluntly. He probably knew that she was going to blush again or act nervous, however, every Prince needs a Princess. His hand remained touching in between her breasts as he patiently waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Gin's eyes widen when she suddenly feels Lucaes place his hand between her chest. "M-Married coupled--" Gin's words are suddenly cut short as her body and her clothes begin to glow an ominous white. 'Uh-oh...'

Gin shuts her eyes as the light from her body and clothes glows brighter and brighter until the entire kitchen was flooded by the bright light. The dress Gin wore transformed into a suit of armor which consisted of black heavy leg armor and a white top with a wide skirt with long purple and black wings attached to the sides. Her long blonde hair suddenly grew shorter and the color changed to a silverish color, tied up in a tight bun. On the top of her head rested a gold crown.

Gin fell to her knees, groaning a bit while gently placing a hand on the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am

Lucæs his sight got blinded by the sudden burst of light that was emitting from Gin's body the moment that he touched the spot in between of her breasts. Thus, due to this blinding light, he automatically close his eyes to protect them from it and held one of his hands just above his eyes. The light was slowly fading away as he opened his eyes, seeing a pretty much 'transformed' Gin, standing now in front of him, a hand placed on her head. pon seeing such a twist of events, Lucæs just stood there, speechless. The only thing he did for a while was blink, before responding. "You don't see that every day." He briefly responded, randomly.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 am

Gin slowly opens her eyes before staring down at her outfit with wide eyes, looking down at the jewel that was embedded in the middle of her chest. It was glowing a light shade of blue now that it was activated. She suddenly looks back at Lucaes when he finally speaks.

"Um...yeah. It's not." Gin smiles nervously. She slowly pushes herself up off the floor, dusting herself off a little. "Well, I was kinda waiting to tell you about...this. But I didn't know exactly how to without it seeming completely random."
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

Lucæs blink once more, and that was the final time he blinked for a while. "You don't call this random?" He began. "I touched in between your breasts and suddenly you begin to glow." He said directly afterwards, looking a ther transformed state while wondering if every Hybrid is able to transform like this, though eh ahd never seen it before, not with any Hybrid. He just sat back down on the chair, his eyes still locked upon Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 am

She smiles nervously in reply to his first question. "W-Well, I guess there isn't a way to make this less random than it already is." she began.

"The thing is, I didn't have this ability until I found myself in this new world. Back in my own world, I was your average ordinary girl. A girl without powers or transformation sequence or anything like I've got now. Sorry if this seems a little too...weird." Gin rubs the back of her head and looks to the side, blushing very faintly.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 am

Lucæs contineously nodded throughout the story that she was currently telling him; something about her past; that in the past, she was just any ordinary person without any special 'abilities', such as the transforming one. Lucæs himself didn't actually know what it was like to be ordinary, though he didn't really care and wasn't bothering him. He wasn't sure what 'boosts' the transformation actually had, but he didn't bother asking. "I see." He responded briely at first, followed by another brief answer. "It's fine.". They were brief answers, but he wasn't actually bothered about her trying to find the right moment to tell him about her transformation. One of his arms was leaning upon the table while he was still looking over towards Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 am

She stares at Lucaes a bit taken aback by his choice of words. She wasn't expecting such a blunt answer from him. Then again, that's how Lucaes was majority of the time, whether was talking about something intimate or something that was deemed as important. "Oh...it's fine?" Gin asks.

She walks back over to the table and instead sits beside Lucaes. "Well, I'm glad I guess. I wasn't too sure how you'd take it..."
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Lucæs his eyes followed Gin the moment she walked towaards the table and in this case, sat beside him. He slowly shook his head as a first response, followed by a voiced answer. "To me, you're still the same person." He responded, looking her directly into the eyes. He was pretty interested in her transformation, but since achieving that transformation must've been a painful experience, he didn't want to bother asking her what that transformation can do.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Gin blushes from Lucaes's comment before a soft smile began to tug at her lips. "Thank you, that's sweet." she whispers. Gin slowly leans in a little closer towards Lucaes and gives him a soft, yet chaste kiss on the lips before she slowly pulls away from him, blushing even harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Lucæs
Level 1
Lucæs

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

After Gin said something, Lucæs felt her lips pressing onto his. He did want to admit that he didn't see that one coming; since she was mostly the one that was shy and nervous about doing things like this. The moment that she pulled away from him was the moment that he leaned in closer and pressed his lips onto hers in order to keep the kiss ongoing. While doing so, he placed one of his hands gently on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gin Hatsuka
Level 1
Gin Hatsuka

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

"Mmfh!" she blinks, slightly taken aback when Lucaes suddenly leaned in and kisses her gently.

Her cheeks quickly flush to a light shade of red as Lucaes's hand finds its way to the side of her cheek. Gin eventually closes her eyes and slowly turns her head a little as she begins to kiss him back a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next