Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room./ Dining Room.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 LivingRoom2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 am

Keller rested her hand tenderly against the railing as she delicately stepped onto the first protruding step. "You can sleep on the couch or... Or anywhere you want, really. But I want you out by morning. Got it?" she ordered, a frown ticking at the edges of her mouth. Turning her head towards him, she brushed her lengthy black hair over her shoulder, awaiting his answer. The indifference hadn't left her darkly and luxuriously lashed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Z2TThLm180/9999Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (180/9999)
Mana:
Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 G8gFMJt90/1000Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (90/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 am

"Anywhere I want?" He tilted his head just slightly, taking a quick glance at the couch before looking back at her. "What if I wanted to sleep upstairs?" He took a step towards her, wrapping his fingers around the railing of the stairs. The height difference between the two wasn't that big, from there. "By morning? That doesn't sound like too much time." Jethro took another moment of silence to examine her, unable to form much of an expression. "Anger, obvious, but you know what else I see? You look awfully lonely, which... Just that is terribly painful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:44 am

"Upstairs...? Alright. If you want to sleep in a bed I just had my brains fucked out in, go ahead." With her words, a vicious smile coiled over her plump, rose colored lips. She abruptly turned her head back towards the stairs, beginning to climb them. "By morning, that's what I said. If you're not out by then, I'll..." she trailed, pausing at the top of the stairs. "I am lonely. I'm... I'm so lonely. You've no idea, but... I"m not going to be another toy of yours, Jethro. I"m not. Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Z2TThLm180/9999Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (180/9999)
Mana:
Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 G8gFMJt90/1000Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 YaqEZ39  (90/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 am

"Whoever said that I wanted to fuck you?" He started to struggle with climbing up the stairs as he said that, shifting most of his weight to the side that held onto the railing. "That was never my intention so stop twisting reality." Jethro's tone began to show a hint of anger, in spite of his physical exhaustion, but that was followed by a short pause as he rested against the railing. "We never even had sex before, Keller.." He looked up at her, a confused expression on his face. "You'll... What?" A frown took the place of the confusion as he heard her say that. He slammed his fist against the railing, about to yell at her but restrained from doing so by his current state. "Fucking... Again... Stop bending reality... When where you ever my toy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 am

"Do you ever listen?". Keller twisted on the balls of her barefeet, inabling herself to glare down at Jethro. "I," she paused to gesture plainly towards herself with her bony index finger, "never said anything about you," again, she paused---pointing down accusingly towards him, before finishing, "fucking me. I was referring to the fact that I just had hot, wild, rough sex with another in the bed you apparently want to sleep in. The bed upstairs---and the only place to sleep at upstairs, unless you're going to make yourself nice and fucking cozy in the fucking bathtub.". Startled, her eyes widened and she jumped as he smacked the railing, a squeak rolling off her lips. "Don't you fucking get angry with me!" she screamed after recooperating. "You slept with her---you ripped my fucking heart from my fucking chest, then you show up in MY house exhausted and I'm pleasant enough to let you fucking stay the night, and you have the indecency to get angry with me? You can go sleep on the streets! Or better yet... Why don't you go sleep with her? I'm sure she'll take you right-fucking-back!". By now, tears of many different emotions began streaming down her cheeks and with a swift movement, she turned and punched the wall with all of her power, sending her fist rather deep into the drywall.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:40 am

"What was that smile supposed to mean then?" He looked away, frowning. "And by the looks of that very... Loving goodbye, it looks like you enjoyed it..." He hissed, following that with a cough. "Don't tell me what to do!" He took a step towards her, his fist clenched tightly as he tried to keep himself calm. "And... I was the one who did that first? I was the one who went off with someone else first? Don't lie to me... I know what happened. I might as well go back to sleeping with her! I wanted to talk, but... Well... That's were you two differ. You said it yourself, she'll take me back." That said, he turned around, held onto the railing and went down the stairs. "I don't even know why I bothered to come here in the first place," he said, making his way passed the couch. "And..." He turned around, "I actually cared for you, you know? I actually worried, at one point, but yet you still think that you were just my toy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 am

"Fuck..." she whispered, pulling her hand away from the wall and cradling it against her stomach---the unforgiving wall bruised her wrist, and knuckles for that matter, no doubt. "Excuse me? Don't even try that, boy. You slept with her. We had something together, but no, you decided to go sleep with her. So what did I do? I slept with the first fucking manwhore I could find at a bar and you know what? I regret the Hell out of it. I regret giving my fucking virginity to some bitch out of retaliation!". She continued to scream at him, her voice slowly losing power word-by-word, until she was barely above a whisper, "And I regret that it wasn't you... I wanted you to be my first, you know? But... B-But apparently that wasn't good enough for you. Apparently I wasn't good enough for you!". With that said, she turned back towards the wall to press her forehead against the cool foundation, her trembling hands placed in either side if her head, as she openly sobbed. "Just... Just leave," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 am

"Right... And what happened before I did? That guy wasn't the first one that you brought here, Keller..." He leaned against the couch to support his weight, since his legs were about to give in to exhaustion. "I went with her because I thought you found someone else. You slept with someone in this house before I did that. I wasn't going to lose my time if you didn't want me anymore. Why would I?" His voice was losing strength, along with the rest of his body. He knew he couldn't go for much longer, but this moment demanded what was left of him. "If you wanted me to be your first, then why did you do it? Don't jump into conclusions, I never said you weren't good enough. In fact, you were more than that. I told you... The first time we met, I said it." He rubbed his eyes and pushed himself away from the couch, attemtping to make his way to the door. "If that's what you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 am

"He was a friend, dammit. A fucking friend... And that's all that happened, he slept here and then he left. Besides... The only reason I let him was because he had no where else to go, then. No where," she defended, too tired to scream any more. "I'm not a whore. I wanted to be with you and you only, because... Because I liked you, Jethro. A lot. I... I...". Keller dropped her hands to her sides, pulling down on the gem of her shorts. "I give up...". Expecting him to leave, she turned and pressed her back against the wall, before sliding down to a sitting position. "I, just... I give up."
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 am

"Friend... Then why did you sleep together? You could've offered him the couch just like you offered it to me, just now." He looked up, closing his eyes to let out a sigh and brought both of his hands to his face. "God... I..." He let his head hang, bangs of green hair covered his eyes. "You're not a whore... Of course not, Kelly... I never said that... I liked you, too, I really did, but... I thought you had stopped liking me after that." Unable to leave her like that, he turned around and walked back to the staircase, stopping as he reached the second step. "Hey... I'm still here.. And, I don't really want to go anywhere, you know? I want to..." He paused for a moment, dozing off, "I want to go upstairs with you, Kelly... I want to stay." Another step up, and he went down to his knees, holding his hand out just a few inches away from her, as if he were trying to reach for her but couldn't. "I want to... I want to be with you... If you... If you... I... Let--" He fell forward, unable to stay up anymore. He was exhausted, to the point where his body collapsed and he fainted. "I do... I really do..." where the last words he whispered before falling asleep right there on the staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 am

"Jethro!". Keller cried as he collapsed, swiftly scrambling down the stairs and to his unmoving body. As soon as she reached him, she rested her hand against the crook of his neck---sighing in relief after feeling his slumbering and reassuring heartbeat. "Thank God. You... You scared me.". She inclined towards him and pressed her forehead against his cheek---waiting for her own heartbeat to calm down from its dangerous speed. And for the first time in a long time, a sincere smile graced her voluptuous lips. After stroking his neck gingerly with her thumb, she set to work to allow him to be more comfortable; removing his fedora and setting it on the railing's banister, loosening his tie carefully, and removing his shoes. Although exhausted, she climbed the stairs, entering her room and taking the comforter and a pillow from her bed, then returned to Jethro. As gently as she could, she lifted his head to slide the pillow beneath it, before tossing the blanket over him. "I... I let him sleep in my bed, because I was stupid. I was stupid and... And I was wishing he was you, Jethro.". Exhausted herself, Keller cuddled close to him. She nuzzled her head into the cleft directly beneath his chin, her breath playing evenly against his neck, as she whispered to him, "I love you, Jethro... You don't know it and I couldn't have told you this if you were actually conscious, but... I really do love you.". After that, it didn't take her long to drift into a deep, dreamless sleep beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

"Mm..." Jethro groaned silently as he woke up. He brought a hand up to his face to rub his eyes with his palm and in an attempt to lift himself up from the cold, wooden staircase, he noticed Keller lying next to him, cuddle up closely to him. Without him noticing, a small smile grew upon his lips, as he felt the warmth of her breath press against his neck in even intervals. He liked that, to see her calmly rest against him after that. Carefully, he slid a hand under her legs and another under her neck, and with that few hours of sleep, he was able to pick her up effortlessly, and carried her to her room to let her sleep on something more comfortable. He couldn't wake her up seeing her like that. It would hurt to even disturb her.

Slowly and trying to not wake her up, he laid her down on her bed. With his arms still around her, he leaned in to very lightly kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry, Kelly... Honestly, I am." He said in a whisper before letting go of her fragile body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room./ Dining Room.   Living Room./ Dining Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room./ Dining Room.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2