Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm40/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt20/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Logan's Bedroom
&
Bathroom

To the right of the foyer is found a dark, heavy wooden door, decorated only by a slick brass plaque and a simple brass doorknob. Engraved upon the plaque is the name “Logan,” graciously installed by the same Hunter Council which had gifted him the house [later added by Logan are the words “Knock before entering, though you probably won’t get in anyway”, delicately burned into the brass]. His room lies within close vicinity of the front door and the stairs, allowing for ease of access to both an exit and his sister, perfectly prescribed for his protective needs. Though the room itself is close to the stairs by Logan’s standards, it is located towards the back of the house.

**Access Denied to all but person specifically invited by Logan. Knock before approaching; this room is soundproofed [You can't ever tell what's going inside].**

Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 LoganRoom

Tall, glass walls separate the southern and western walls of his room from the backyard and allow for a magnificent view; when not in use, heavy gray curtains are hung to keep out the light. As with all things related to Logan, the curtains, as well as the rest of his room, have been carefully fireproofed so as to prevent the house from catching fire during one of his temperamental fits. The room itself is laid out spaciously, with sleek, modern black and white furniture; a subtle, relaxed atmosphere. The lighting is controlled either by remote or by a slider bar at the head of his bed, allowing Logan to adjust the intensity of the light to his needs. The bed, always made neatly with black silk sheets and pillowcases, is raised only slightly off the floor, providing a storage space, but not much else. Two low nightstands border the bed. Bookshelves bordering a flat-screen TV and a high-tech sound system are along the eastern wall, and tall white panels along the northern [in which the entrance rests]. Behind one of the panels is a walk in closet half the size of the room itself, divided into the categories of outfits he wears—work, formal, casual, etc. [his pajamas are kept in the nightstands by his bed, when he deigns to wear such luxuries].

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm70/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt45/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 am

Grazing his lips against her bare skin, Logan raked his hands gently across her flesh, delighting in every quiver that ran across her delicate body. Arching up against her, he slowly moved himself back to her lips, kissing her gently. As he kissed her, he turned her and laid her down against the bed, placing himself, still partially clothed, between her legs and bending over her. His hands teased along her thighs and stomach as he kissed her. He whispered sweet nothings to her as he nuzzled her neck and pressed his chest into hers.
This feels so right...
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm40/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt20/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 am

The silverette girl wandered towards her brother Logan’s room. Dappling her clothing were small splatters of blood and dirt, her carelessness winning over in a mental dispute of to get cleaned up or not. If there was any time to make an attempt to keep close to her brother, it was now and to tell him where she really did disappear to all these times. Disregarding the sign on Logan’s door with closed eyes and a sigh, Luminesa’s foot jutted out to kick the door once gently, her way of ‘knocking’. She gave a shrug to no answer and threw the door open with a dim smile, opening her eyes slowly to surprise Logan with her return.

There certainly was a surprise. For Luminesa, that is. Spotted on her brother’s bed were a nude, dark haired woman and her brother on top of said woman. As eerie as it appeared, nothing changed on Luminesa’s body except her expression; it turned placid. She reached her bracelet adorned hand out and summoned forth her weapon, holding it at her side with a monotone that rang through the silence, each syllable painful and brutally honest; enough so that it ached her to speak what could only be the truth.

“I hate you, Logan…”
Back to top Go down
Izaya
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm0/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (0/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt0/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 am

(I have to go for the night! Sleep well Logan, Luminesa!)

The corners of Izaya’s lips curled up into a dim smile as she felt Logan’s lips grace here skin here and there eagerly, her own attraction further intensifying the desire. Sables locks scattered themselves over the satiny covers as her clear, azures eyes watched Logan with an intensity. Her body shifted against the bed as a growing moan began to speak for her thoughts, only to be caught off guard by the sound of a door slamming open. Her hazy eyes widened as she gasped as turned her head to look towards the body of a white-haired girl. There was enough sense in Izaya to place that this girl was the younger sister of Logan. And with that realization came an inward tremor of anxiety, which only escalated with the girl’s spoken words.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm70/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt45/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 am

At the sound of his door slamming open, Logan's shoulders tensed and he sat up quickly, recognizing the scent immediately. His eyes widened as he heard his beloved sister speak words the cut deep into his heart. As if all he could hear now was the pounding of his heart in his chest, he slowly sat aside on the bed, gently tossing the covers over Izaya, and standing. He looked at Luminesa as if lost for a moment.
”What…?” he asked slowly.
A single tremble ran through his body as he noted her serious expression. His eyes then wandered to her injuries, and the dirty bandages. With dark eyes and a broken expression, he stepped towards her, holding out his hand.
”And…what the hell happened to you, Lulu….?”
Have I really been so blind as to miss everything that’s happened with my sister…?

Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 am

Immediately recoiling to her brother's stricken face, Luminesa simply watched her brother with a look that would bring anyone to tears. Blinking once as she saw the female on his bed shift, her eyes were now almost obsidian with red flecks. Her voice calmly spoke out acidic words while she gave a broken, distant smile.

"Logan Riley Valentine Aenean, I. Hate. You. And since when do you fucking care what happens to me? After I've gone through everything and back?"

Desummoning her weapon, Luminesa stepped back out of the room still facing Logan as her smile grew grave.

"I'm glad though. That you found a replacement for Jonathan and me. Now if I die in a ditch, you won't mind as much because you have that human plaything."
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:13 am

He bristled as she insulted not only Izaya, but herself, and swiftly stepped out of his room after her, shutting the door. In the hallway, he cornered her against the wall, his eyes dark and sad.
"Luminesa Raine Valenetine Aenean," he muttered, "don't you dare insult yourself in front of me. I have always cared for you, do you understand me? You are my last fucking piece of family left, and you are my twin sister! I will stand for no one harming you or upsetting you; that includes yourself." His eyes softened, then, and he lowered his head, though still keeping a gentle grip on her so that she would not run from him. "What I have done tonight is wrong, and this I know with all my heart. I have hurt you, I have hurt Izaya, and I have hurt others, and knowingly so." Suddenly wrapping her in his arms, he pressed his sister into his chest, his muscles rippling with the tension. "But I do not ever want to hear you speak as you just did again, do you understand me? You can hate me all you want, but never insult yourself, never insult how much I care for you or for Jonathan..."
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 am

The mere feeling of her body become cornered snatched a fierce snarl from her withheld voice, her immediate reaction being to run away. Logan knew her well enough as he kept a grip on her. She was livid. Luminesa's body thrashed out of his grip as she barked her words ferociously at him.

"Clearly I'm harmed. You're all bark and no bite, Riley. Do us both a favor and go back to that girl."

A few seconds after Logan's arms wrapped around her smaller frame, she wrinkled her nose and the sultry smell of vanilla. No doubt this scent belonged to the girl. Shoving off Logan with surprising strength, blood began to seep out of her wounds once more as she spat out her thoughts without pity.

"It's true though! You don't give a fuck about me or Jonathan! You just proved that! I hate you, I hate you--... I hate you!"

Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:51 am

He stood his ground, stock still. Luminesa's blood ran down his arms in places, and his own mingled in from where she'd scratched him. Just as he had done when she had chosen to hate Jonathan, he stood his ground--only now, fighting back the tears that stung at his eyes. What an odd feeling.
"Luminesa, i will not go back to her until I have tended to you. Izaya does not need my attention; you do." He flinched, visibly, as she again brought up Jonathan, and accused him of not caring for either of them. "Lulu, You know damn well," he whispered, his voice breaking, "that above all people, I care for you and for Jonathan...I fail to see how that scene proved that I never cared for either of you..."
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 am

"Do not call me Lulu. I don't need you. I haven't needed you since we've arrived here! Because you haven't even so much as spent time with me... I want my brother back..."

Her chest rose and fell violently as she rested against the wall of the hallway, her body sliding to the floor in a hunched heap. She brought her legs to her chest as her arms wrapped around them, crying out like when Logan and Jonathan had found her that night beside the body of their mother many, many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:39 am

Seeing his sister in such a state broke his heart, and he dropped to his knees, bringing her back into his arms. As he cradled her against his chest, he rested his forehead against her shoulder, his own chest shaking as silent tears fell down his face.
"Then take me back, Luminesa...I never meant to go away."
He stroked her hair as they both cried, holding her to his chest. She was chill, and clearly injuried; he wondered where she'd been. For fear of further upsetting her, he left the topic for later, simply letting her cry as she needed or wanted. He slumped with his back against the wall, tucking his knees up to his chest so that Luminesa was cradled gently and securely to him. This was how he had held her that night, crying over their loss. Even now, he chose his position to shelter her, weeping silently as she cried--a frightened child and her equally frightened brother, refusing to let his pain be fully seen so as to be strong for her.
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 am

Those times where your attempts to be strong simply shatter like thin glass at someone's own attempt to comfort you... everyone has those times. Luminesa's small hands clenched Logan's shirt as wound up emotions just spilled out in the form of relentless tears. Every so often, her chest would hitch to cease the crying and seize a breath. As Logan switched their positions, she merely kept one hand clenched into his chest and her other loosely hung around his neck. The most prominent thoughts the silverette could focus on were Logan's equally frail state, which was such a change from what she had seen a few minutes ago, and just how in the Hell would she get through the night. The girl, Izaya - or so Logan called - was still here. In his room. To this thought, she answered it with a broken plea; a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

He returned her broken plea with a nod, holding her closer, and slowly stood to his feet. Still holding his sister gently, he mentally apologized to Izaya and carried Luminesa down the hallway. With the intention of mending everything he'd broken, he took her first to the kitchen to spend time in there as she always liked--he could hear her stomach rumble faintly anyway.
Gospodi, prosti menya...
Back to top Go down
Izaya
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Z2TThLm0/9999Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (0/9999)
Mana:
Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 G8gFMJt0/1000Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 YaqEZ39  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

The brunette sat herself up, the white dress shirt already fixed and buttoned as her fingers trembled over the sheets absently. The young girl’s words were so hurtful; even she felt a clenching sensation in her chest. Laughing once in sheer disgust with herself, Izaya placed her hands on either side of her head, shutting her eyes and blocking thoughts that swam in her head. Thoughts of Logan using her, thoughts of Alice dead, thoughts of Leam’s disappearance. Everything just seemed to come back and taunt, even torment her. Throwing her legs over and standing herself up, her long legs brought her to the bathroom as she switched out her clothing for her own damp set, folding the clothes and placing them on the bench.
Almost running, her hands meticulously fixed up Logan’s bed as she snatched up her leather case that held her summonings’ card forms. Carefully, Izaya’s fingertips brushed each glass panel as she found one that was a sliding glass door. Working with nimble, shaky fingers, she pulled back the door, stepped out and resealed the door to Logan’s bedroom, making her way through the open forestry that was their backyard towards the south. With chattering teeth, she folded her arms across her chest and continued walking on without any shred of hesitation. Like with everyone, she did forget something; Zwei and Puyo’s card.
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 am

With everything that had happened in the past week, Luminesa’s physical body could barely take it. Each step with a fierce pain that could only be ignored by medications and not moving, but regardless if all her limbs were decimated, she had to return to Logan. With baby steps, the petite frame padded across the plush hallways and down the stairs of the foyer to arrive at her brother’s room. With the crippled whimper of pain, she stepped inside her sibling’s bedroom and looked around. Aside from her fickle movements, her left eye was covered into a white gauze patch and most of her shoulders and neck were bandaged; the only damage that truly stuck out was a bruised jaw.

“Logan?”
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:27 am

Awaking as if from one of his nightmares, Logan jolted upright in his bed at the sound of his sister's voice. The resulting motion pulled aching muscles that hadn't been in use for the week he'd been, quite literally, out of commission. He fell back to the bed he couldn't even remember crawling into with a repressed shout of pain, gritting his teeth. Even that action hurt, possibly even more than the rest of his body.
"L-Luminesa," he croaked, finally peeling one eye open to look at his sister.
His chest throbbed with more pain as he saw how injured she was. With great effort, he attempted to sit up in bed, resisting the urge to whimper like a helpless pup and simultaneously to retch up whatever was not in his stomach.
I feel like I took the world's toughest beating, but I don't have a scratch on me...
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 am

“Relax, I’m fine, brother. So are you, most of the pain is quite literally psychological.”

Her voice was gentle and caring, though slightly cautious when it came to her brother this time around. She had to pick her words carefully and subdue any major pull of pain in front of him, for his sake. With agile fingers, Luminesa slipped out three different colored – and shaped – pills. Handing Logan a glass of cold water along with the pills, the sister simply sat at the obsidian haired boy’s side and deftly sat still. There was no smile, but there was emotion on her face. It was called depression.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 am

He downed the pills and water quickly, if only to get it over with and appease his sister. When they were down, he reached for her and put his hand on her cheek, sliding it down her shoulder and to her hand afterwards. Intwining his hands with hers in an intimate and gentle gesture, he closed his eyes and sighed.
"For the most part, yes, but yours is not. How long have I been out...?"
He turned his head slowly against the pillow and looked up at her with a placid, expecting glance. The expression writ upon his features was one of weariness and worry. It seemed, now, after having been in this world for long enough, that perhaps this was a mistake after all. So many mistakes made in one life, he almost found himself wondering which ones would be the end of him at last.
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 am

Setting the beautifully crafted glass back down on the nightstand and kindly curling her fingers around her brother’s scalding yet comforting touch, Luminesa shifted her legs onto the bed and curled up beside her last remnant of a family and everything, hugging him as tightly as her strength would allow before a scream of pain would win.

“It’s honestly nothing. Just bruised bones and tissue. One broken rib; I’ll live.”

She cooed, her ruby red eyes half-closed and their color slightly dampened. Inhaling her brother’s scent to relax herself, the snowy haired girl exhaled her thoughts in one smooth voice.

“Do you think coming here truly was a mistake…? Maybe they could reassign us elsewhere. This place is going to kill one of us off soon I’m sure. And I think we both know who it’d be, Riri…”
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:07 am

Very gently, Logan cradled his sister into his touch, though knowing that his warm touch was almost too much; he hoped that the air conditioner would lessen it. Nuzzling her shoulder, he sighed against her skin and closed his eyes once more. There was nothing he loved more in this world, in any world, than his sister.
"You know I would never let you die, Luminesa...," he rumbled, his voice filled with emotion, "but it's as if you've read my mind again, dearest sister. I am not one to back down easily from a challenge, but this world...there are things here that I cannot face. When it comes down to the grievances of the past, I am the greatest coward any world has ever known."
Slowly, his hand had begun to stroke Luminesa's hair, running softly through the silky white locks. With eyes closed, he breathed in her scent lightly, catching a faint wiff of Izaya's scent admist the coppery scents of blood and the gentle scent of his sister--she smelled like winter and strawberries...
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 pm

“You and I both know it's not always our choice. We'd never have allowed Jonathan to die but it wasn't our choice... was it?”

Luminesa knew, felt, she lived for those words; as young as she appeared, she fully understood that not everything was how they wished it to be. And Logan's response to her comment of her early death only further convinced her more that her beloved brother also realized this - but would never admit to it.

“Cowardice has nothing to do with this. This was all a mistake. And with all my common sense and intuition... we should leave for the time being. We can invite Izaya to accompany us, even. It's obvious who she's in love with...”

She began to mumble as she gripped her brother together in a small spark of jealousy, but understanding.

“But, as your sister, I will only go where you wish to go. And where you wish to go is always for the better, so, brother dearest, should we leave this world of lost generations?”
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

He nodded absently as he held his sister to him, and sat up with a grimace at the memory of Jonathan's death. Pressing Luminesa into his chest, he rested his chin atop her head and shut his eyes tightly against the pain. It was too easy to forget, at times, just how much pain his sister had been through. He had not been the brother he wished he could have been for her; he hadn't protected her enough. Now, it seemed, was his last chance to do so.
"Yes," he rumbled at length, "I'll take whatever punishment there is for abandoning my assignment; your safety is far more important to me. Pack your things. We'll leave tonight."
He had purposefully ignored what Luminesa had said concerning Izaya, merely dusting the thoughts off his shoulders like bothersome snow or dirt. Izaya was not his, and likely never would be; he had no right to invite her along with. In Leam's eyes was the answer of who Izaya belonged with.
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Unwilling to move from her position, Luminesa shook her head as she clung tighter to her brother.

“As much as they enjoy giving out punishments, they know not to run off the useful ones; we're useful. We'll be fine, brother. The only thing that is truly mine is my weapon. No doubt after we return, our clothes and everything else trivial will suddenly be relocated into our new quarters. And don't ignore my comment on the human woman. If you do, you never did love her, jerk.”

She wasn't one talk of another woman, but Luminesa always did have a mindset that her brother could get any girl he ever wanted, and Izaya was actually half decent. Regardless, she was eager to move on with her life and her brother, so she sat herself up and pecked her brother's forehead with an optimistic smile - one that Jonathan used to push up when they were necessary.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 pm

At the press of his sister’s lips against his forehead, Logan shut his eyes again. A pained murmur, incomprehensible, slipped from his lips, and he wrapped her tighter into his arms. Another thing he was almost too adept at was the repression of the memory of losing Jonathan. Fighting back the bitter taste, he shook his head and pressed Luminesa’s head down to kiss her nape.
“She is not mine to keep, Little Puppy,” he whispered, “Regrettable though it is, I cannot ask to take her away...”
Letting her go, then, he stepped aside from her and merely placed his hand on her shoulder. He rubbed his hand back and forth, spreading a little warmth into her freezing body. With a faint smile, he cupped her cheek and brushed his thumb under her eye, pecking her forehead.
”As to the packing, you’re likely right. Grab Azai for me, would you? I’ve got one last thing to attend to.”
Back to top Go down
Luminesa
Level 1

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Understanding exactly how her brother thought, she merely let the subject go for his sake. Izaya would soon realize they left and then she would either stay or find them. Luminesa would leave a note for Izaya to follow should she so want.

“I love you, brother. I always will. Enough for the three of us.”

Crawling off of the bed with a nod, Luminesa scurried to Azai and picked it up, its quiver and arrows and a small trinket that Izaya had left for Logan. She attached it to one of the handles of Azai for good luck.

“Now, whenever you're ready.”
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:32 pm

When she had gone for his weapon, he had pulled out the pad on which he kept his notes, and the pen subsequently attached to it. Scrawling out a neat note for Izaya, he tore it from the pad and folded it up, imprinting her name on it. It explained where and why they had gone, and how she might reach him if need be.
"Let us leave, then," he said softly, pulling a formal black shirt on and buttoning the apparel as he took his sister's hand.
In his other hand, he held the note, which he promptly attached to the front of his bedroom door. With Luminesa at his side, he locked up what remained of the house, mainly untouched in the month or so which they had stayed, and left. His footsteps echoed quietly through the halls, as if he still remained. Slowly, as the inhabitants walked away, each of their personal belongings, and each sign of their stay, disappeared and faded into obscurity. As always, they had been watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom   Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Logan's Bedroom & Bathroom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3