Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Drina Rinnma's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Drina's room
Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Bedroom-designs-modern
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 am

*Scratches the back of head* Uhm........the woods...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 am

*laughs* What if I just wanted a sandwhich...I'm not only a wolf, I like regular food. *laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 am

*shrugs and mumbles* I wouldn't know.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 am

*stops laughing and looks at you seriously* You...You only eat um you know animals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

*Looks away and shrugs before saying quietly* Fish, mostly.....otherwise, yes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am

*hugs you* You have had a sandwhich though, right? They make fish sandwhiches, not the same...I know, but still. I like the good 'ole fresh meat too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 am

*nods, laying chin on your shoulder* Back when I lived in London...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 am

Wait! I've got it. What if you went hunting with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 am

*Shrugs* I don't know that I'm up for it.....but I guess if you really want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

*looks into your eyes* Something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

*Smiles and shakes head* No, I just don't really feel like it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

*smiles a little and stops hugging you* Alright, um so what are you going to do today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 am

*shrugs* Well I dunno.....whatever you want to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 am

You have your own mind and thoughts, do what you like. *hugs you again then gets off of the bed pacing around the room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

*lays back down on the bed* I want to do what you do though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 am

*grins* I just want to be with you, hangout. I don't care, I don't have any plans...Drina, I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am

*smiles* I love you too.
*sits up and smiles at you again* Wanna watch a movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:33 am

*smirks* Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

*Smiles and stands, wrapped in the blanket, still to lazy to get dressed and walks over to the TV* What do you wanna watch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am

*smiles sitting down on the floor* Something with a little comedy, romance, action...*laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 am

Hm....
*blinks some then pulls out a movie and shows it to her* How about, Date Night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

*laughed a little* Sounds great. *smiled and brought her knees up to her chest hugging them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

*places the movie in then turns on the tv. walks over to you and picks you up in my arms then sits in one of the chairs and sets you in my lap*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm

*wraps arms around you, holding close to you smiles then turns to look at the tv*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

*Drina lets go of Grey's hand just for a moment to open the door then takes a hold of it, leading both Grey and Light in and smiles some* Welcome home.....I would have cleaned up a bit if I had known....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 22 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drina Rinnma's room
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next