Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Sky Garden Balcony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimitsu
Level 18 Adventurer Admin

Power Scroll
HP:
Sky Garden Balcony Z2TThLm270/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (270/1000)
Mana:
Sky Garden Balcony G8gFMJt260/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (260/1000)

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Sky Garden Balcony KUZJH

Overflowing with vibrant plants and flowers, the sky garden balcony hangs just at the edge of the castle, overlooking the ground as it hovers in the sky. Wide French doors lead from the ballroom to the grassy common area where exotic birds and butterflies roam, and even the occasional fox squirrel that will pop its adorable head out of the grass from time to time. These creatures, though shy, are quite tame, and often make great pets.

Maximum Capacity: Six
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Level 2 Laputan
Aiko

Power Scroll
HP:
Sky Garden Balcony Z2TThLm60/9999Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (60/9999)
Mana:
Sky Garden Balcony G8gFMJt30/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (30/1000)

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

There was a gentle breeze the softly caressed and moved the Garden. The grasses swayed in waves like a busy lake, reflecting light and dark greens. The scent of fresh flowers and pollen was carried to Aiko as he stood on the balcony, his snow white hair being whipped by the wind, fluttering around his broad shoulders. He moved a long strand away from his face to not obstruct his site as he watched the dandelion seeds be carried away across the Garden, speckling the surroundings with white. He remained watching as they were carried off and leaned against the rail, his tail swaying softly. 'What is this place?' he asked himself as he finally turned around to assess the rest of the great castle that seemed to have appeared out of no where. Of course he was still unfamiliar with this land and it all did seem strange to him, but he could tell that this place was special.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Sky Garden Balcony Z2TThLm50/9999Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (50/9999)
Mana:
Sky Garden Balcony G8gFMJt50/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:34 am

[size=14]A gentle breeze ruffled the grass under the balcony, revealing a small glimpse of the brown earth below the roots. The buds of flowers were also hidden between the blades of grass; a sure sign that spring was approaching.

Approaching the rather verdant area was a male standing about six feet tall, give or take a few inches. His auburn hair was messy from his previous activity, which involved chasing and running up a rather large hill. His clothes- a white button down shirt and a pair of tan khakis- were also awry, making it seem like he had all but bolted to
the castle. His amber eyes darted around as he approached the area, dusting off his pants because he had tripped up the hill and fallen into the dirt.

The male had been chasing a female friend who had all but dragged him up to the castle. Of course, she ended up ditching the poor young man, but he didn't mind. After all, it was more free time that he had to look for a significant other; namely, a significant other of the [i">male variety. He had nothing against women; he just didn't swing that way. A sigh passed through his thin lips. He stopped in his tracks when he saw someone standing on the balcony.

"Oh, hello there sir! Could you tell me where I am?" he asked, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
http://secretsofthedarkness.forumotion.com/
Aiko
Level 2 Laputan
Aiko

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 am

Aiko had hoisted himself upon the rail to sit balanced perfectly, his head tilted back, eye closed, enjoy the wind sweeping against him. The sun was bright and visible today, the skies fairly clear, it warmed his fair skin. He was in a rather tranquil state and failed to notice another male approaching until he was much closer. The wind had carried his scent away as well as and sounds.

Perking his pointed, white, wolf ears behind him he finally sensed the other male approach and wipe off his dirtied clothes. He opened his eye again and turned his torso to see the other coming from the grassy field. The then swung his leg over one at a time to watch him, studying him a bit curiously. He only raised his eyebrows in return when the other had come close enough and spoke to him. "I would have asked you the same thing, but frankly I don't know much about this place really." He paused for a solid moment, his face contorted in thought before loosening again, becoming light, "And honestly, I don't know how I got here. I just remember being at a lack... mist... lots of things really..." He didn't spend too much time elaborating on his memories since they didn't seem very coherent to him either.

He then focused again on the male and looked him up and down. "Well then, maybe you could tell me how you got here? Maybe that could help me."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kusabana
Level 2 Laputan
Mayuri Kusabana

Power Scroll
HP:
Sky Garden Balcony Z2TThLm90/9999Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (90/9999)
Mana:
Sky Garden Balcony G8gFMJt55/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (55/1000)

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 am

The winds blew harder as Mayu slowly but surely ascended onto the balcony that stuck out from the new flying structure he had noticed. He had seen many people come up here, and he was mildly curious, but he had other reasons for coming here. Even if he was far away, he knew Aiko was there and he couldn’t leave him alone. If he left him alone he knew that, yet again, he would be forgotten by him and have to start everything over again. He couldn’t let that happen. He landed steadily on the balcony and gently wiped off some feather that had landed on his clothes before hiding his wings and looking towards the two he saw were already there. He was glad one was Aiko but the other was a stranger to him. He wondered if he should speak up but simply stepped forward to make his presence known, hoping if he had been forgotten that making Aiko aware of him would help ease things.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
Level 2 Laputan
Aiko

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Aiko was not perked and aware of his surroundings, and thus was not surprised when Mayuri landed on the balcony in a flourish of white feathers that splayed around him. Perking his ears to the knew wolf he tested the scents in the air and smiled as they were familiar and nodded to Mayuri. "Mmm, you... You were that boy at the beach right?" He asked, the memories returning though the name remained completely absent from his memory.

Carefully his cobalt blue eye traveled the figure across from him. The young man was about a head shorter than himself, his blond hair framed his face rather attractively. His eye finally landed on the blond wolf ears and then quickly noticed the tail as well and smiled, seeing he was one similar to himself. It would appear that the encounter at the lake had never happened. "Just the other day someone mentioned something about you to me," he said curiously but shook his head.

"By the way, my name is Aiko."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kusabana
Level 2 Laputan
Mayuri Kusabana

Power Scroll
HP:
Sky Garden Balcony Z2TThLm90/9999Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (90/9999)
Mana:
Sky Garden Balcony G8gFMJt55/1000Sky Garden Balcony YaqEZ39  (55/1000)

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Mayu looked up at Aiko when he was spoken to and gave a soft smile in return when things seemed to be quite calm. He gave a short nod and stepped forward a little, not liking talking from so far away, “Yeah… I know. You told me before.” He said with a very slight chuckle. He became curious however when Aiko mentioned someone mentioning him and tilted his head slightly, “Someone mentioned me? Do you remember who?” he asked. He certainly wasn’t used to others speaking about him.

As he spoke to AIko he let his eyes travel the other’s body to take in the way his clothes looked, noting that he had lost some weight since he last spoke to him like this. It worried him quite a bit. He then let his eyes travel back to Aiko’s, “Sorry if it seems like a weird question, but have you eaten today? You seem to have lost weight from when I last saw you.” He asked, trying not to show too much concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Garden Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Garden Balcony   Sky Garden Balcony Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sky Garden Balcony
Page 1 of 1