Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Kitchen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Kitchen. Modium10
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Kitchen. Z2TThLm180/9999Kitchen. YaqEZ39  (180/9999)
Mana:
Kitchen. G8gFMJt90/1000Kitchen. YaqEZ39  (90/1000)

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Having left Keller to sleep in her room, Jethro went down to the kitchen, trying to figure out what to do. Of course, he could've kept sleeping with her, or left the house, but he didn't know what would be the effects of those on her. "Mm... What does she have here..." He said, opening the fridge for something to drink. "Guess water works fine." There were a lot of other things, but he didn't feel like deciding what else to drink. He leaned back against the countertop, with an arm crossed around his stomach, his other elbow resting on the hand of that same arm, and glass of water in hand close to his lips. He wouldn't drink much, just a few sips of water here and there, nor would he make much movement of sound. He just stood there, thinking.
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 pm

"Mrawgh...". Keller groaned, lazily dragging herself into the kitchen with her gaze glued to the floor. She had awoken about fifteen minutes beforehand; a while after Jethro had placed her in bed; and had immediately began searching for him after realizing the warmth of his body wasn't beside her. And there he was---of course, in the last place she decided to look. "G'morning," she murred grumpily, sauntering over to her counter and pressing a button on a fancy, black and red coffee machine. She glared at the machine accusingly; inwardly concluding that it should have read her mind and started by itself. After finishing that section of her daily routine, she seated herself at the bar, directly across from Jethro. And with a sigh, she dripped her head to the counter with a dull thud, " How come you left me?".
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 pm

"Not quite," he said, still not making any movement, other than what it took to take another gulp of water. Letting his head hang for just a moment to shake it just slightly, he then walked towards her, leaving the glass of water on the countertop behind him. "I'm still here, no?" His words turned more quiet as he sat next to her, and held out his hand as if asking for hers. "Morning," he said, with a tone that appeared to disguise a slight laughter. "I just didn't want to disturb you anymore, and... You looked so peaceful while you were asleep. I thought I'd wake you up, had I laid down with you. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Keller lifted her head from the counter---momentarily rubbing her fingers along her forehead. She gestured mildly towards his glass of water, "Hey... You'd better wash that, mister. I don't need your germs contaminating my precious glasses," she said, chuckling afterwards. Her concrete irises followed his movements as he joined her at the bar; her hand automatically seeking and setting comfortably against his. With her free hand, she brushed her bony fingers into her hair, whisking it to and splaying her raven locks over her shoulder farthest from Jethro. "Sleeping on the stairs hurt my back.". She straightened her torso as she complained, only to receive an unhealthy crack from her back, "Told ya' so. But anyway... That's one question asked so... Here's my next; how come you didn't make me breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Jethro shook his head, laughing. "Don't worry, I will, I will. I just rather talk to you, first." As their hands met, he immediately pushed his fingers between hers. He had been longing for that feeling, something so simple but the fact that he hadn't held her hand in so long made the feeling so much more intense. "Again, I'm sorry. You didn't have to sleep on the stairs, though, you could've gone to your room, instead." Quite gently and just barely, he gave her hand a tug, trying to pull her closer to him. "I, ah... I just got here to the kitchen, and... I just can't cook..." He sort of stumbled with his words with a bit of embarrassment and finished that with a dissimulated cough.
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm

"You'd better!" she scolded playfully. Keller stroked the back of his hand with the pad of her thumb, before following his tug and leaning into him, laying a sweet kiss upon his cheek. "I missed you, you know? I missed holding your hand, I missed the feeling of your skin, I missed cuddling with you, and... And so much more," she breathed against his cheek, then pulled away from him. Carefully dropping his hand, she sashayed over to the coffee machine. She pulled a coffee mug from the cabinet above her and poured herself a glass, finishing with a hefty amount of creamer and sugar until the coffee was a light brown. "Want some coffee?". Her back to him as she asked, she sipped at her steaming coffee and tugged a piece of paper towards her. "I could order Chinese take-out?"
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 pm

"Mm," his cheek followed the softness of her lips, trying to lean forward just slightly to hold the kiss for longer. "I missed these, and... Above all, I missed you, too, and everything about you." And, as she let go, it was his eyes that followed her, and the movements of her hips. "Ah, please. Just a little bit of sugar, though, not too much." He pushed himself to his feet, walking towards her and loosely wrapped his arms around her hips. "If you're hungry, then sure, but... I just want another kiss from you, you know?" He chuckled, pulling her closer. "I really missed those."
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Complyingly, Keller tipped forward onto her toes to grasp another mug---squeaking in surprise at feeling his familiar arms around her. Nonetheless, a radiant smile brightened her features, the breathtaking, glowing, happy sort of smile only Jethro could coax from her. She leaned back into his chest as she poured his cup of coffee and added minimal sugar, before pushing it away slightly to join her currently abandoned cup. Shimmying her hips to barely loosen his embrace, she turned in his arm, "Oh?~. And where would you like that kiss, hm?~"
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 pm

"You're so cute, you know? I don't think I've said that before, right?" He tilted his head, just enough to be able to kiss the back of her head before allowing her to turn around in his arms. "I like that smile, Kelly. Any reason for it?" He closed his eyes for just a moment, letting a grin take place on his face. "On my lips, I want to taste yours. Am I allowed a kiss, there?"
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nuh uh. I am not cute!". Keller slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, beginning to press towards him. "The reason...? You. You're the reason, Jethro. You and you only," she purred lovingly. Then, she kissed him; kissed him with all the want, need, and love she had, repenting for the time they'd lost from eachother. It wasn't long before she pulled away, breathless. "It's against my better judgement, but... You can have a kiss anywhere you want.". Afterwards, she locked lips with him once again.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:21 pm

"Yes, you are. Even more than that, actually, because I say so." He laughed, picking her up just slightly, "Ha, then... I'll probably be seeing more of that smile, then," and with that said, he leaned towards her lips and the kiss. The lust in his grin was quite easily noticeable, but almost inevitable after hearing her say that, and considering the person that Jethro was. "Anywhere I want? I like that, Kelly... I really like that." He whispered, pulling her hips towards him as they kissed once again.
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 pm

"No doubt, you definitely will.~". Lifted, Keller sat down on the counter behind her and wrapped her legs loosely around his waist. She laughed into the passionate kiss; pressing her hips hard against his, she barely rotated to grind teasingly against him. Whilst teasing, her fingers played tenderly his hair, before pushing her tongue roughly into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Jethro barely smiled against the kiss as he felt her legs wrap around his waist, and slid one hand down to her thigh, lightly squeezing it. Just as he started to lean towards her, he pulled away from her lips and gave her neck a few soft kisses. "Mm... Weren't you going to order some food?" He asked, rubbing his thumb against the delicate, cool skin of her leg. "I don't want to distract you too much if you're hungry."
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Keller tilted her head back as he kissed her neck, her eyes closed to enjoy the moment. "Mm, you're right..." she whispered, her thick lashes faltering against the vanilla skin of her sculptured cheeks, before whisking open. "I'm hungry.". She nudged him away from her with a pat to his chest and stepped over to the place her cell phone phone sat, on the counter by a bowl of green apples. Leaning over the counter with her elbows planted firmly, she launched into a conversation with a stranger to order food.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 pm

"Just make it quick, Kelly. I think we both want to keep going," he said with a laugh, and finally took his mug from the counter, something that he had been neglecting. Assuming the same position he had with the glass of water, he slowly took a quick sip from the coffee. It was bitter, of course, but that's what he had always been used to drinking and what he had grown fond of. His eyes were fixed on her figure, and seeing her lean over the counter brought a very subtle smile to his expression which was followed by a chuckled. "Order some for me, too? Please. And... Don't ask. Just surprise me, I trust you."
Back to top Go down

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 am

Keller absentmindedly and continuously poked at a unnaturally colored stain on one of the green apples in front of her as she ordered the food. A frown creased her forehead; it was not easy to understand the thick foreign accent of the server on the phone. "No. No, I sai---" she paused, sighing in frustration. "No, sir. No! I wanted General Tsao chicken and fried rice. Yes! Yes, thank you." With a huff of relief, she dropped the phone carelessly back to the counter. "Ugh, I don't understand why it's always so much trouble to order from that Goddamn place." Shaking her head in disapproval, she ghosted her way back to Jethro, "They said it ought to be here in fifteen minutes and... As soon as we're done eating, I need a shower." She pulled on a loose strand of her raven hair, before winding it around her index finger tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Level 9
Jethro

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am

Jethro couldn't help but chuckle at her frustration. Of course, he didn't like seeing her mad but seeing her argue like that was still funny. He set the coffee mug on the counter, and pushed himself away from it as she returned to him. "Mm, so what do you want to do for fifteen minutes, Kelly?" He paused to rub his jaw, before loosely and carefully grabbing her hand to kiss the back of it. "Should I wait outside? Although... You know... I could use a shower, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen.   Kitchen. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kitchen.
Page 1 of 1