Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

The Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
The Living Room Z2TThLm40/9999The Living Room YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
The Living Room G8gFMJt20/1000The Living Room YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

The Living Room

A room for casual conversations and relaxation. Contains a small TV, couch and coffee table
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Lewin hurried into the living room, trying to get their before Angelo did to follow through on his surprise. Quickly he grabbed a CD of Classical Italian music and punched it into his player. He was relieved that he found a solution that wound temporary calm him down and stop thinking so sinfully. Finally, hitting play, he anxiously waiting for the music to play. It was a personal favorite of his and most likely familiar to Angelo. Suddenly, a stream of Italian string instruments played. The tune was dancing in the air, urging anyone that entered into the room to dance along. The song was the beautiful traditional Italian song, Tarantella. Lewin stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Angelo to enter. He was waiting patiently with a confident expression on his face. What he was waiting for was to dance. He had a few bandages and anti-septic on the coffee table set before they can dance to treat Angelo's scar on his wrist. He felt very childish at the moment for coming up with such an idea. None the less, he smiled, looking forward to dance tonight. What could he say? He was old-fashioned.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
The Living Room Z2TThLm50/9999The Living Room YaqEZ39  (50/9999)
Mana:
The Living Room G8gFMJt50/1000The Living Room YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Angelo tentatively followed Lewin into the living room, as if he were no more than a meddlesome intruder, which he knew he was not. He smiled widely, hearing the familiar Italian music. He walked over to Lewin, who was standing in the center of the room, and kissed his cheek gently. He smiled and gave the boy's hand a gentle squeeze. He went over to the coffee table and dressed his scar. He was careful not to get any blood on anything. He didn't, thankfully. He stood back up, walking over to Lewin and holding out his hand. He was smiling confidently, still slightly flushed, but he was smiling. "Would you care to dance, amore?" he asked, smiling at Lewin. He figured that was what the other boy wanted to do. He gently took one of Lewin's hands and kissed the back of it, smiling up at him. He always prided himself on being an Italian gentleman, even though he spoke Spanish mostly. He chuckled lightly, running his free hand along Lewin's cheek. He was so adorable when he blushed. Angelo giggled softly, kissing Lewin's lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://secretsofthedarkness.forumotion.com/
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm

He face flushed into a soft pink, nodding to Angelo's question. Its been awhile since he danced to anything. The last time he danced, sang or did anything of the arts was when he was very young. He stroked Angelo's face, feeling the heat off of his cheek. His heart felt so carefree tonight, like nothing was holding him down. Most likely because Angelo was here. Carefully, he returned Angelo's kiss however, deepening it and slowly pulling away. His eyes grew soft. It was just them tonight. No one could ruin this. Carefully he placed one foot out and bowed gracefully like a well-mannered European man.

"Dear Angel..." He said softly, lifting Angelo's hand, kissing it before he starting to guide Angelo into their small dance floor. He looked at Angelo lovingly. He placed his hand on Angelo's waist and the other holding his uninjured hand. He was speechless at how beautiful he was tonight. It was difficult to take his eyes off of Angelo. He was perfect
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Angelo smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead before gently and loosely wrapping his arms around Lewin's neck. He smiled, looking into Lewin's eyes. This moment was perfect and nothing could spoil it. He smiled and swayed gently with the tune of the song and lead Lewin carefully in the dance. It had been a while for him as well, he mused as he tried not to step on Lewin's feet by mistake. He chuckled at himself, his eyes resting on Lewin once again. He had to admit, the boy did look very handsome. He blushed a little, leaning over to Lewin's ear and whispering, "You look beautiful, amore." He gently kissed his neck, then picked his head up, looking Lewin in the eyes again. His brown eyes glittered with love and happiness. He let his mind wander slightly, his focus still on dancing with his love and just being happy.
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

He placed his head on Angelo's shoulder. He blushed furiously, his eyes growing weak as he felt the lips of his Angel pressed against his neck. When he looked into his eyes, he couldn't help but clutch tighter as they swayed to the beautiful Italian music. He looked at Angelo's eyes, memorized by how warm they looked. His heart started to pound faster. Inside, he was stressing out. His plan to forget about his sinful thinking, it didn't seem like it was working. Slowly he pressed his lips against Angelo, trying to feel that bit of innocence he felt before. It was still there however, he felt a sort of sin inside himself as well. His head was started to get overwhelmed. He was trying to keep up with his steps with this mental stress inside him. Slowly he stopped and fell down to his knees, making a soft thud on the ground. He covered his forehead with the palm of his hand, shaking his head.

"Forgive me dear Angel." he whispered. "I'm nothing but sin tonight." he said, shaking his head, wondering if Angelo understood what he meant. The thought was simple. Seventeen years of empty feelings was catching up to him. He wouldn't admit but he was trying to fight off his temptations.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Angelo kneeled down in front of Lewin. He hugged him gently, stroking his cheek gently. His own thoughts were more sinful than Lewin's, he was sure, but he showed nothing of that. He felt some sort of shame coming off of Lewin in waves, but he shook his head. He lightly kissed Lewin's shoulder. He looked up at him, still caressing his cheek. His eyes were still filled with love. He innocently pressed his lips to Lewin's, trying to comfort him. "You do no sin, my love." he whispered to Lewin, smiling. He stroked the other boy's hair reassuringly, not messing it up. He hummed softly, a tune that may have not been familiar to Lewin, since he liked classical music. The song from his lips was soft, gentle and most likely pleasing to the ears. "You can go, you can start all over again. You could try to find a way to make another day go by. You can hide, hold all your feelings inside. You could try to carry on when all you wanna do is cry. And maybe someday we'll figure all this out, try to put an end to all our doubt. And try to find a way to make things better now that maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud. We'll be better off somehow, someday. Now we wait and try to find another mistake. If you throw it all away then maybe you could change your mind. You can run, oh, and when everything is over and done. You could shine a little light on everything around you; man, it's good to be someone. And maybe someday we'll figure all this out, try to put an end to all our doubt, try to find a way to make things better now that, maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud. We'll be better off somehow, someday. And I don't wanna wait, I just wanna know, I just wanna hear you tell me so. Give it to me straight, tell it to me slow. 'Cause maybe someday we'll figure all this out. We'll put an end to all our doubt, try to find a way to just feel better now that, maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud. We'll be better off somehow, someday..." The song was soft and gentle, meant to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Angelo. He held him tightly, feeling a calmness inside him. He started to wonder why he was created so unstable and to be so unsure of himself? Constantly, he was fighting that same mental battle within himself. He kissed Angelo's cheek, as a thanking gesturing. He wanted to stay like this for the remainder of tonight. He stroked his hair, running his fingers through them. It was soft and the smell was subtle and gentle. He carefully listened to Angelo's words, feeling as though he was being soothed to sleep. As much as he wanted to just sleep and stay there in Angelo's arms, there was too much to say however, he managed to compress all his words into three.

"I love you..." He whispered into his ear as the song ended. His face flushed and he let out a sigh. It was impossible to let go of his sinful thinking. What confused him was, how could he think so lustfully when he knew in his heart that their love was pure?

"Please don't think of ill of me Angelo." He begged softly. He looked up at him and budged a smile. "Human, that's what I am and I'm madly in love with this beautiful Angel. So kind and pure-hearted, I'm frustrated with myself."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Angelo smiled softly, kissing his cheek, then his forehead. Little did Lewin know that Angelo was repressing lustful thoughts of his own. He picked up Lewin gently and lightly placed him on the couch. He sat himself down and sat Lewin next to him, laying the other boy's head on his own chest, right where his heart was. He held Lewin close, smiling lovingly at him. "Lewin, darling... I love you too... More than anything..." he whispered, gently stroking his cheek and looking deeply into his eyes. He brought Lewin's head up so it was level with his own. He pressed his forehead against Lewin's, smilig softly. He gently kissed Lewin's lips. The kiss was slow, soft, gentle, loving and passionate, all at the same time. He shook his head. "How could I think ill you, my love? You mean so much to me..." he admitted softly. He frowned a little. He didn't want Lewin to be upset with himself. He kissed Lewin's cheeks, stroking them afterward. "My love, there is no need to be frustrated. Nothing is wrong, I assure you. Everything'll be okay." He gently gave Lewin another slow, soft, gentle, loving and passionate kiss on the lips before whispering in his ear, "You look so beautiful tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

He gently pressed again his body, close enough to hear his heartbeat. He started to wonder, how much has he changed since he's met Angelo? His eyes no longer held that indifferent and black expression. Recently, he's beginning to see a soul deep inside his pupils. He was starting to feel a distinct pulse inside his heart. He felt alive for once and interestingly enough happy. Even with that said, somewhere in his subconscious was begging him to just push Angelo away. He tilted his head up to get a better view of Angelo. He stroked his face and slowly, leaned in for another kiss. Slowly, as their lips touch, he found a bit of courage to go a little further. His eyes grew weak, as he let go of that kiss. He stared at Angelo for awhile before suddenly wrapping his arms around him and pressed his head on his shoulder. At that moment, he felt inclined to be more honest to Angelo.

"Dear Angel, I want to protect you in every way I can." He said, soon lifting his head up and pressing onto his forehead. "But sometimes I wonder if I can protect you from myself." He said looking away. "Please know that I'm not throwing around words." He paused for a second and let out, finally letting out why he believes he's acting so lustfully tonight. He clutched onto his lightly and stared at him with helpless eyes. "I don't want solely sex from you. I think I'm just having a hard time expressing myself that my mind's turn to sin as an alternative way to say the things I want to say." He said, almost wanting to break a tear however, that would have been too out-of-character. Slowly, he let go of him and looked at Angelo.

"Perhaps I'm selfish." He whispered and with a small uneasy chuckle, he slowly eased back into reality. He shook his head and smiled, playing with Angelo's hair. "Perhaps I'm too protective of you and too territorial. I'm a fool for thinking that if I made love to you, you'll be mine forever, but the world doesn't work that way does it?" His hearted started to sink at the thought. How childish and idiotic that thought was. "In my heart, I know that I was not your first love and I was not the one to take your first kiss or even virginity because no one can resist someone as beautiful as you." He continued to smile painfully and even shamefully at Angelo for saying all of this.

"I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Angelo sighed softly, holding Lewin close to him. He felt like Lewin was trying to push him away. Now that Angelo had him, he wasn't going to let him go. He laid a gentle kiss on Lewin's neck. He stroked his hair, gently nuzzling his head against Lewin's neck. He wanted Lewin to be happy again. He pressed his cheek to Lewin's. All he wanted was to make the other boy happy always. "Lewin, my darling, it is true that your are not my first of anything... But I love you more than I have ever loved another. I am willing to be with you forever because I love you so much... And you need not be sorry." his voice was soft, gentle and reassuring. He wanted the other boy to know that he would truly be faithful. Angelo wasn't lying. He had never loved anyone as much as he had loved Lewin. True, he had been with the same man for six years, but in hindsight, it meant nothing to him. He felt if that Lewin left, he would never be able to be happy again. He hugged the other boy closer, whispering softly in his ear. "I wanted more than anything to be loved... And I've finally found someone to love me... Please... My love... Please don't think that way. The world may not change on its own, but I can change it if I wish... I want to be with you forever, no matter what..." he said, his voice still soft and gentle. He meant what he said. Normally, he would have been lying through his teeth. His love for this boy was so great, he would give anything to make him generally smile, anything to make him happy. "Ti amo..." he said softly, caressing the other boy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

He petted Angelo's hair as Angelo kissed his neck. He closed his eyes, blushing furiously. His breathing was getting shorter and he was starting to become light-headed. He wrapped his arms around Angelo for support. The mental strain he was feeling was overlapping with the love and gentleness inside. Slowly, he pressed his body against Angelo's, gently forcing the man's body to lie on the couch. He held Angelo gently, cradling him while placing a light kiss on his lips. He pulled away and looked at Angelo with soft eyes.

"Even if I can't be the first anything, you were mine. My first friend, my first love and you even took my first kiss away from me." His face was beaming a bright red. He wasn't happy per se. He was more so in love. His expression soften as he looked at Angelo, the mental stress inside him only worsen. He shook his head as his different persona was finally started to leak a bit.

"I suppose I expect you to be the first to take away my virginity as well." He said in a more confident tone. He lifted his face and a smirk was swiped across his face all of a sudden. "Although I didn't expect to see you so soon." He said, hinting on to a faint memory that wasn't answered before. He started to unbutton Angelo's jacket a bit, stopping at the last button. "Oh how I want to ravish you silly." He sang, jumping off of Angelo and walking over to the CD player and turning it off. He started to pace around the living room.

"You know, I really like you." He said in a completely different tone than before. He walked over to the coffee table and kicked it down violently with his foot. Fortunately, it didn't hit Angelo in anyway. Perhaps a part of him was still fighting for Angelo's safety. "But I don't think you really like me." He walked over to Angelo and patted his cheek with a bit of a sting on the last one. He rubbed the spot and licked it mischievously.

"You're really pretty you know. I sort of want to see your ugly side." Slowly he unbuttoned the last button of his jacket. "Or perhaps your more vulnerable side. I would love to ravish you silly." He said in a rather cynical tone. "You sure you want to be with me forever?" He said with a soft laugh.

"I'm sort of a handful."

Note: Different colors to help identify which persona is speaking.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Angelo smirked lightly. Two could play at that game. He gently pushed Lewin onto the couch, shrugging off his jacket. He played with Lewin's tie lightly, a dangerously seductive smirk on his face. His inner self commanded him to stop, but he didn't listen. He liked this side of Lewin; confident, but not an ass. He nuzzled his head against Lewin's neck, leaving a barely-there red mark; a sign that the other boy was his, at least, for now. Angelo smirked, running his hands gently down Lewin's sides. "On the contrary, my dear. I could just eat you up~ Believe me, dear, if you think you're a handful... he shook his head. He had dealt with plenty of odd people and lovers before. Lewin was no different other than the fact that he was the first person that Angelo truly loved, despite his nature of deceiving. He gently nipped at Lewin's earlobe, smirking slightly. "This side of you is very different, dear..." he said aloud. "I like it~" he cooed in the other boy's ear. He giggled, playing with Lewin's tie. His hand left the other boy's tie to play with the buttons on his shirt. He looked up, blinking his big, brown eyes. "If you don't want this, tell me to stop. I'll understand..." he said, tracing Lewin's hipbone.
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

His eyes widen a bit at the sudden change in Angelo's character. He fell to the couch making a loud thud. Before he got a chance to understand what the heck was going on, he felt a small pain on his neck. His eyes grew weak and his body vulnerable. He wanted to push Angelo away and tell him to stop. That small bit of his former self was still gleaming in his eyes. Where was his voice? He started to squirm a bit as Angelo nibbled at his ear. His breathing was starting to cut short. He felt like he was running a fever. He closed his eyes tightly, unable to take everything at once. At that moment was when he finally lost it. Once more, that same twisted smile appeared on his face. He took off his tie skillfully and threw it to the side. Slowly, he pulled him closer to his face.

"Don't tell me you're going to take advantage of me." He said looking away with a mockingly innocent voice. He turned back slowly with that frighteningly confident smile. Slowly, he pulled him closer, pressing his lips against Angelo's. He pulled away patting Angelo's face then finally, coming back in, deepening the kiss and even going as far as interlacing his tongue with his. It was still soft however, he was tempted to go even further. Like before, he had no experience with kissing anyone. He simply knew the basics and was relying on Angelo to help him. He pulled away with a tiny thread of saliva. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and started to unbutton Angelo's shirt slowly until he finally undid all of them.

"Depends if you'll regret it later." He said quite nonchalantly.

Last edited by Lewin Quinn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Angelo's eyes seemed concerned when Lewin looked sick. However, he was reassured by the odd, quite arousing smirk on Lewin's faced. Angelo purred slightly, still tracing Lewin's hip bones with his fingers gently moving along. He kissed Lewin back, grunting softly when their tongues intertwined. Angelo smirked slightly and kissed him, twining their tongues and rubbing his own against Lewin's. When he detached their lips, a longer thread of saliva connected them. Angelo shrugged, unbuttoning Lewin's shirt with one hand, while the other traced the side of his body. He found that men, unlike women, had no curves. However, he did notice that their bodies were stronger and built to last longer. He took a moment to breathe before gently removing Lewin's shirt. He tipped his head to the side, slowly inching it down so that he could ghost open-mouthed kisses over the other boy's slightly pale skin. "My dear, I'm not taking advantage of you~ You're asking for it~" he teased, gently leaving another, little, red mark that barely caused any pain to his lover. He giggled, nuzzling his head against Lewin's neck. He shrugged "Will you regret this later?" he asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lewin Quinn
Level 1
Lewin Quinn

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

He resisted the urge to cry a little out of guilty pleasure. Not only was he confident, but also more stubborn than usual. Despite his confidence, he was still not use to being touch. He wanted to run away while he still can, and simply lock himself from society. His phobia was still kicking him, causing him to feel uncomfortable however, he showed no sign of backing out. He clutched his eyes tightly, tempted to give out a small moan or two. As they shared their last kiss, his eyes lowered as if pleading for more. As Angelo's mouth traveled across his skin, he squirmed slightly however, he clutched onto the coach, trying to prevent himself from moving too much. Once again, in this persona, he was stubborn and did not enjoy being unable to live up to his words. He held onto Angelo tightly, feeling his skin pressed again his beautiful Italian angel. He felt a sweet sensation overcome him that caused him to selfishly want even more than he planned. He lifted Angelo's chin so that he could see him carefully.

"I put all my trust in you. Don't make me regret it later." He said softly. Gently, he rolled over to the top, causing Angelo to be on the bottom position this time. He slowly ran his body down to his hips. He licked his lips along with a mischievous smirk across his face.

Judging by his look, he was plotting something.

"Are you ready?"

(Note: I suggest we move to PM in the next post if this continues.)
Back to top Go down
Andrea Benedetto
Level 3 Adventurer
Andrea Benedetto

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Angelo chuckled lightly, continuing to trace the odd curves of Lewin's body. His eyes had a slight lust in them, but really, there was love in them. He gently kissed Lewin's lips, free of any lust or want. It was a soft, gentle, loving kiss. He pulled away, wrapping his arms around Lewin's waist. He giggled softly. He kissed Lewin's cheek, sitting up and holding the boy on his lap. He kissed the other boy's plale neck an whispered in his ear. "Surely you wouldn't want to do it on a couch, now would you? Come on, I'll take you to your room so you can be more comfortable." he said softly, standing up and carrying Lewin as though he extremely fragile and like he would break if Angelo dropped him. He went into Lewin's room and laid him comfortably on the bed, while climbing over him. "Don't worry, dear. I won't let you regret this..." he murmured softly. "I'm ready when you are..." he said, tipping his head to the side to survey Lewin's chest.

(note: Okay. I assume you wish to go first?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 1 of 1