Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Xavi's Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Xavi's Bedroom Z2TThLm40/9999Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Xavi's Bedroom G8gFMJt20/1000Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Xavi's Bedroom Vacation-places-and-hotels
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Xavi waltzed into the room dumping an armful of things on the bed as he had multiple servants come in and drop off many more.
"Hurry hurry now. Organize it all before I lose it." he spoke with a hint of a threat in his voice at the word lose.
Xavi rubbed his temples lightly as his OCD kicked in. He walked over to sit on the bed as he placed one leg up on his knee, watching as they organized his various collections of things in different corners. He took out a small pad and began scrolling through an electronic library of different complete collections of books and subjects he found interesting.
"Set up my music first." he ordered as the servants began to work on it right away.
His collection of music was extensive and ever updating as he found interest in different genres and had every song ever created in that genre immediately and promptly downloaded to his personal music machine. Xavi laid back on his giant mink blanket with the Siberian tiger on it, breathing in deeply and closing his eyes as his phone went off, still alight with the message showing his residence in this house as the new ones piled up.
"Ugh!" he proclaimed as he continued to lay back with his eyes closed.
"Admirers! Leave me alone~!" he shouted at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Xavi awoke with a sudden urge to have organization. He sat up quickly and with an irritable tone, shooed out his servants. "Get out, get out! You're making a mess of things you clumsy fools!" He exclaimed, immediately setting to work wit organizing his many possessions. His tiger tail slipped out as he continued to organize, and in his rush he had no care for anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Xavi's Bedroom Z2TThLm210/9999Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (210/9999)
Mana:
Xavi's Bedroom G8gFMJt200/1000Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (200/1000)

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 pm

As the evening peered through the windows with gentle shades of orange, pink, and purple that splashed their glow on the raven-haired female’s who legs were taking her to a new room that had, overnight it seemed, been put to occupation. Feeling a yawn crawl out, she reached the mahogany door and rapped the back of her knuckles against the slab of wood. Victoria wasn’t fond of being woken up, and neither was Zobel; as he circled his owner’s legs, he voiced a hiss towards the person that was inside as the door opened. Black jeans shorts that were ripped at the thighs and a femininely fitted simple, white polo to hug her slender curves were what physically greeted the stranger. As well as a stare that pierced most shells.

Incandescent emerald irises looked back into a pair of ice-blue eyes that eerily seemed… absent of life. Treading the thought no further, her limber arms folded around her chest as she kept her solid profile; her posture was always very noticeable. It wasn’t snobbish, but rather, comfortable, confident, and firm. “Other people live here. Keep it down.” Her voice rolled with a thorn of irritation as she overlooked him with a glance.

Offended it seemed, Zobel leaped up a good three-and-a-half feet into its owner’s arms with his ears pulled back and flattened against his head, his pupil-slit, azure gaze dead on the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Xavi opened the door with one swift motion and found himself staring into a pair of green emerald eyes. His were quite blank, and very hard, ice-like almost. He breathed calmly as the cat hissed at him and he let out a low feline growl that was deep, like a tiger's, meaning to put him in his place. As he looked up, his eyes traced her thighs, noting the flesh where they were ripped as his eyes glowed for a moment, taking in her curved body and voluptuous breasts, moving up over her smoothly featured, and very nicely defined face. "You have excellent facial structure." he answered.
His arms crossed at his chest as his white tiger's tail flicked back and forth. "And people will soon not notice that I'm even here if people can be patient enough to wait. Although patience is a virtue that I am not in possession of." he chuckled, allowing himself another quick glance over her, suppressing an urge momentarily.
"You may come in and look around though, since you're here. Introduce yourself, maybe?" he asked as he turned, giving her a full view of his tail and muscled back. He was shirtless, as he'd been sleeping an hour ago, and his olive-toned skin glinted in the moonlight still shining through the window onto his toned, smooth muscles and features. His face was turned towards her looking over his shoulder at her with an entrancing gaze full of what seemed to be a deep want for her company.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 am

The man’s eyes were unnerving, to say the least; they truly did seem devoid of any natural sheen. As she lulled Zobel – more for her own sake to not wring his neck for growling at him – to a state of tranquility with her caresses, her gaze become idle and rather distanced. Giving a smirk that resembled traces of pride in her aesthetically pleasing body, she shifted her weight more so to her left leg, her left hip raised up at an angle. “And bodily structure as well.” she added, Zobel finally giving a final hiss to the man then leaping out of Victoria’s arms and down the hallway into her bedroom.

As the man’s arms crossed, her own uncrossed from across her chest, her fingers wound around her hips absently. Clearly his eyes were wandering – who’s wouldn’t? Through her peripheral vision, she caught a tail that had the structure and movement of a feline, but the pattern of a Siberian tiger. “I don’t really know who ‘people’ is, but I’m not them.” she spoke with a slight purr at the end of her words; the corner of her mouth was brought up into a faint smirk.

As the man turned to step into his room, Victoria took up his offer and took two steps into the bedroom, her emerald gaze examining the structure of the bedroom, as well as his back and animalistic appendage; he was a Siberian tiger. Gracefully, Victoria unwound her hands from her hips, her gaze halted on the man’s face with no desire to look elsewhere; his eyes were enough to keep her interested for a tad longer.

“My name is Victoria.” she purred with a delicate accent of French in pronouncing her name. Maybe Andrew could put this boy in his place, she thought with a smirk meant for malicious thoughts, because I’ll end up slaughtering him.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 pm

"Perhaps. Not body structure so much as beauty and endowments well placed." he remarked in response to her comment. "And don't take the growl personally. It's a simple reaction. Hard to control when you're as big a cat as I." he responded, crossing the room to open the other window. His eyes were liquified as he turned to face her, the hardness having dissipated for other reasons.
His perfectly toned body now faced her and his eyes closed. "If you're not them, then you're one of us." he said with a smirk, his eyes still closed. His hair fell down in cascades over his neck as he stepped forward, closer to her, inhaling deeply. "You're definitely one of us, and you've been naughty, haven't you?" he asked with a purr in his voice that was legitimate.
"I am Xavi, better known by other names, but definitely best known by that one. There's another in this house as well. I smelt him earlier, but he's not anywhere near as interesting." his hand absently traced the v cut of his hips and he sighed slightly, holding his hands out to the sides afterwards.
"You may look around to your every desire. Just once, however. Unless you can persuade me to allow you more access to my possessions. You would do well to avoid being so attractive." he remarked as an afterthought. "I may decide to want you as well. And I always get everything I want." Xavi said clearly as possible without too many purrs in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Xavi's Bedroom Z2TThLm9999/9999Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Xavi's Bedroom G8gFMJt1000/1000Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Andrew groaned, walking down the hallway. He was headed to his room, but he happened to get sidetracked. He heard two voices. Andrew recognized one, but the other was one he was unfamiliar with. He thought long and hard before walking towards the room. With silent steps, he walked to the doorway and gave a chuckle. One was a male, the other was indeed Victoria. He folded his arms over his chest and gave a light smirk.

"Oh?" he asked, "Did someone find themselves a new toy?"

Andrew classified people as toys all the time, no matter whom they may be. He closed his light blue eyes, remaining in the doorway until he was invited in. Of course, he did enjoy manners and even used them himself every once in a while.

"I didn't expect to find you here," he said, then turned to Xavier, "I actually came to welcome you."
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 pm

“I don’t suggest you do it again,” her voice rolled on the word suggest as she took predatorily inclined strides around the bedroom, her willowy limbs now rested against her sides. As she navigated across the bedroom with leisurely footsteps, she glanced back to Xavi’s eyes, seeing them now liquefied, though still somewhat absent. In response to Xavi’s advance, she seized a casual step back, turning on the ball of her foot to continue examining the sleek bedroom; her back was now facing him as she keep her verdant gaze molded against his and over her shoulder.

“I’ve not been naughty, merely myself. Though, the ‘other’ one is extremely interesting to me. You on the other hand…,” she spoke with a fine tone while her velvety words sank into a slower tempo towards the latter of her sentence.

He was a cat. Find the feline some catnip, and he’d be eating out of the palm of her hand. Hearing him warn her of her attractiveness pulled a coy grin that was perfectly quilted into her expression. Catnip wasn’t necessarily the plant; it could have been something – or someone else. As she waved her hand to the new roommate and started towards the door, Andrew’s scent and body invaded her senses and kept her from exiting. Seeing the blonde’s smirk and hearing his chuckle only provoked her into doing so herself, though her fingers nonchalantly began to climb up Andrew’s chest, neck and to his cheek, giving it a light tap and a ‘tsk’ with her shell-pink lips.

“Oui, monsieur” she answered in a subtle, French tongue, complete with a vibrant white grin to Andrew and a glance over her shoulder to Xavi, the new roommate. It was decided in her head, what she would do, and all the while, she could only casually answer with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Xavi chuckled at her actions, his eyes following her around the room, lighting up a little mischievously. This place was going to be a lot more fun than he had thought originally, his mind managed to voice to him internally. Xavi's inner tiger saw a challenge, and a hunt at the same time. She'd be fun to manipulate.
His attention was drawn from her due to the blonde male's voice at the door, and his eyes flicked with irritation. He hated being cut off mid-thought process. He easily disguised this irritation from showing, however and smoothly answered the male he'd smelled earlier.
"No, dear blondie. You're the only cheap imitation around here." he said following with a mirthless laugh.
"You did a crappy job, mademoiselle. I think you'd have been better off letting Greed-o live for this one." Xavi retorted "I need to find my partner in crime." he sighed.
Xavi walked towards the door, aiming to walk straight between the two of them. He paused for a second before looking up into the blonde male's eyes. "Nice to meet you. Even for a bag of cheap tricks, you're a significantly sized bag." he said politely, stepping by them both and grabbing the female's ass lightly, glancing over his shoulder at the likely furious face.
"Sexy body." he commented. "Too bad I don't want you yet." Xavi sighed as he looked back over his shoulder and walked slowly out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Xavi's Bedroom Z2TThLm9999/9999Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Xavi's Bedroom G8gFMJt1000/1000Xavi's Bedroom YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Andrew gave a simple laugh at Victoria's answer. She seemed to give it in french. Her native language, perhaps? He chuckled with a 'tsk, tsk'. He wagged his finger like an adult would do to a child when they were in trouble.

"Das ist nicht gut," he laughed, "This is not good. Could you not find someone more entertaining?"

Andrew then brought his attention to Xavier and laughed. So he was a cheap immitation? He's been called worse by better people than the male before him. He tilted his head with a polite smile. He didn't know just coming for a welcome would cause so much trouble. His eyes then watched Xavier's next action and Andrew immediately fell into a fit of laughter.

"I don't suggest you do that," he said frankly, "There are some things women cannot stand. I won't do anything unless asked. I do believe she is old enough to act independantly."

Andrew could only think of what reaction he would get. He flashed an eerie grin while allowing his arms to drop to his sides.

"Of course," he began to say, "I loathe wretches that touch something I claim as my own. Be careful, I'm only acting tediously because I have too much pride to fight at the moment."
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Hearing Xavier call Andrew plastic lifted a pleasant, empty smile across her lips as she angled her head slightly more to ‘look down’ upon the new man’s stature. His voice was rather grating to her ears, so mid-sentence, as he uttered a beautiful French word, she cleared her throat and looked back up to Andrew with a smirk. “German? Hot.” As she bit back a laugh, she raised herself up to the balls of her feet to look past Andrew’s shoulder and down the hallway, where Zobel and Vice were patiently waiting, curled up by her bedroom door.

Victoria’s body tingled with anticipation as she felt the man’s body intrude into her personal space. As his hand groped her ass, she gave a slight, displeased sigh as a volt of electricity seared the man’s palm rather viciously. With an innocent giggle, she pushed out her bottom lip in a kind of pout; mockery’s way of ‘apologizing’. Verdant irises scaled down Xavier’s back as she ambled down the hallway. She’d have her revenge; after all, Wrath was her brother. Hearing the deep bass of her blonde friend’s voice provoked a grin from her lips that quickly simmered into a curled corner of her lip.

“Claimed as your own? Oh, Andrew,” she purred as she took his hand and dragged him comically out of the bedroom and down the hallway to a familiar place. “you tempt me. That’s a no-no.”
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Stepping inside of his room through a clever door beside his bookcase, Xavi stepped across the threshold, tapping the door shut with his foot behind him and stepping over to the large bed, more than gently setting her down to become more aware of her surroundings for the moments that it took to slip free of his shirt, and lean her onto her back slowly, meaning to crawl atop her. If he had been Lust, perhaps he would've taken his time, but for a sin such as himself, the habits of partaking in every part of his wanting had embedded themselves into the man himself. Once he had a goal, it was all or nothing, and Valerie would truly be no exception. Though his eyes said it all, his lips parted to slowly purr out a justifying statement. "I meant that bit about tempting me. You're all mine now, so relax, and enjoy the rest of your evening~" Xavi murmured against her skin as his lips pressed against the very middle of her collarbone, his hands trailing up her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Valerie simply relaxed. Allowing her to be carried off along to his home. She had payed no attention to her surroundings until she was gently set down on the center of a king sized bed. Pale lavender falling across the pillows. She sat up slightly to allow herself to take in her surroundings. Everything neat and dark with barely any light seeping through the cracks of the door. Automatically, her sight locked on to her partner who's shirt had been tossed to the side. Skin bathed to pale,with his abdominal muscles flexing visibly through each movement he made. Within a second,he was over her, gripping at her thighs as his lips found the center of her collarbone. She lowered her head to capture his lips for a brief moment, chuckling lightly at his impatience. "oh, believe me~ I plan to" she assured him before leaning upright. Switching their positions effectively as she straddled his hips. Her pointer and index fingers playfully trailing down his stomach as she continued."though just for warning, im quite a fan of challenges. So by all means~.." she drawled on in a quiet, seductive tone. Trailing three light kisses against the lower section of his upper body."If you want control, Fight for it."
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 am

Xavi kissed her back deeply as she captured his lips. He would have her without clothing next. At her actions he smirked, letting her run her hands over him. Truly his nature was to have this pleasure, and to have her. If she were willing, and having him in the meantime, it was of no consequence, but she presented a challenge that he was more than willing to enjoy every second, and very many more of. The sin found his hands trailing from her thighs to her protruding bust, digging his fingers underneath the layer of clothing and allowing his claws to semi-form.

Growling, Xavi tore her clothing off of her upper body, his claws seemingly retracting back into nails as his hands gripped her now bare breasts, squeezing them dominantly. He pulled his legs back, flexing his abdomen and forcing himself upward, planting her on her back on the large bed. His next move was to place her hands together, pinning them above her head and holding them there with one powerful arm's grip, as his lips set to work on her large breasts, teasing them with his textured tongue and biting at them enough to bring pleasure.

A single claw came loose, with which he dragged down the clothing along the bottom of her body, shredding her clothing completely from her, and leaving only his pants on. "I think..you're going to be mine for a very long time, Valerie. Once I get something I want, I take all of it every chance I get." Xavi purred out with a wink at her. As much as he would love to allow her challenge to be beaten, he wanted her more. To feel her remove his pants and what she would do to come back to his stripping of her and intimacies over her breasts was more than he could imagine without losing himself. He would have himself everywhere inside of her, to include that challenging mouth of hers before it was over. Those lips were too soft not to be taken advantage of.. thought the sin gluttonously.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 am

The sound of fabric being ripped right through rang through the room as her dress and undergarments along with it became torn away from her body. Leaving her chocolate colored flesh at the mercy of his assaults. She had to laugh a little at this as he wasted no time getting her out of her clothes and back beneath his predatory gaze, clouded with both hunger and lust. Through both rough yet gentle contact, she hissed silently in pleasure. Softened centers of her nipples hardening beneath his touch and bite."Oh my~ Looks like i won't be going anywhere now that i have no clothing." Well sculpted legs bound themselves around his waist. He was strong, possibly more than she. Though was she helpless? Certainly not. Through a harsh side turn of her hips. She once again managed to top him.Slipping her hands free of his hold while unbuckling his belt in one swift motion. His wrists tightly bounded and left above his head as he once held her in such position. Snickering a little as inch by inch, she slid his pants off of him.Leaving only his briefs on. Directly she straddled over his groin, gyrating her hips a little as she started to slowly grind against him. Knowing now, that he wasn't one to take his time. Deciding to preform the ultimate torture to build up his sexual frustration with each antagonizing movement.

"Fine by me~ i just hope you'll be able to handle whatever i dish out." she answered with a teasing wink.Lowering her head to kiss along his Navel, Groping him lightly through his underwear as her bare chest pressed against his abdomen. Making sure to take her good old time, stroking and squeezing his concealed member through his shorts as silent payback that left her clothes in shreds and scattered among the sheets. Finally slipping her fingers inside to obtain a better grip on him, The edge of her thumb circling the tip of the head while the rest ran along the shaft sensually.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 am

Xavi found himself more than pleased with the turn of her hips, purring and moaning as she gyrated her hips about his quickly hardening groin. His eyes ran over her deliciously sexy body as he let her have her way with him. His arms fell lax above his head and his head leaned back, only to feel her bare breasts against his abdomen shortly thereafter. "You're going to have a very long night~" he purred.

At the feel of her hand beneath his shorts, he flexed his thighs and arched his back to slide them down, kicking them off effectively with a flick of one leg. The feeling of her legs about his waist not forgotten, he had decided he was quite happy with his choice. She would be his for a very long while, so long as she would allow him to partake in her luscious body as often as he liked. Xavi licked his lips at this thought, his hands shaking loose and running down up her arms to find her hair.

"I do like to enjoy the feeling of defiant lips about me~" he growled sensually, tangling his fingers in her hair gently tugging at it. His legs now wrapped around her, and he pulled her with a powerful grip to a laying position. Her voluptuous breasts now were on either side of his hard member. Keeping his legs wrapped powerfully around her, he began to grind against her breasts, sliding his long member between them effectively while fulfilling the pleasure he'd wanted before. Gluttony would always partake in more than he needed, and thus fueled Xavi's tugging of her hair to push her head down as he tilted her large, sexy breasts upwards whilst he humped them, having his head press between her lips and into her mouth, a long, pleasured moan erupting from his lips as he felt her lips.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 pm

The grip along her hairline as well as the forceful bound by his own legs acted as a natural guide for her body to arch back,her breasts adding pressure as they squeezed him. For a brief moment he had managed to slip past her lips to allow her tongue to sample. Though she slightly pulled back, a curtain of lavender spilling across her back as she raised carefully. trailing back her hand down his hip bone to grip the shaft. Her legs on the opposite sides of his thigh as a coy smile made its way to her mouth. Many things could be spoken, though it wasn't needed. Instead she once again she dipped her head down to receive him, Slick and warm was the tongue that coiled around the head of his pulsing erection until becoming enclosed around her mouth once again. No skill was needed, instinct seemed to make up for that. Inch,by inch. Half of his length was inside. Both teasing yet satisfying, as the sensitive flesh was massaged and lightly teased by hand and tongue while the other groped underneath the balls that hung beneath. Applying enough pressure to the nerves that would bring ecstasy, as well as pain if he wished. The speed of the foreplay gradually quickened bit by bit until his entire member was lubricated with her saliva and the precum that mixed along with it.
Moving up and off, a soft wet popping noise left as he was exposed to the now cool natural temperature of the room. Teasing him further by the gentle feather light kisses that touched delicately down the shaft and back upwards. Giving his testicles a playful squeeze before letting him go, replacing her hands with her own cleavage. Pressing tight before enveloping the top of his dick into her mouth again. Silently continuing her work of pleasing her master like any other servant is obliged to do.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Xavi threw his head back as she leaned down and took him of her own accord. He thrust his hips upwards as she massaged him with her tongue, groaning pleasurably as she groped him. His fingers tightened in her hair, as he enjoyed her mouth. The feel of her warm saliva about his member made him want far more, as his sin embodied. Flintlock had not yet had anyone be able to please him as completely as this former temptress was managing to do. He could no longer call her tempting as he'd been able to have her, but all of these thoughts came to a screeching halt as the cool air hit the length of his shaft, causing his mouth to fall open; a much louder growling moan erupting from the sin as her voluptuous breasts went to work on his long, hard member. Feeling her lips around his head, it began to quiver, a light amount of cum leaking onto her lips and into her mouth, bringing him to a sheer orgasmic experience.

Xavi dug his heels into her back, leaning up and flipping her effectively onto her back, keeping her legs spread. His hands went immediately from her hair to her thighs, pulling her legs up onto his shoulders with a pleasured growling purr. Flintlock leaned over her, thrusting his hardened member inside of her tight, wet spot. A dominant groan as he pushed her legs back, spreading them around his arms resting her luscious thighs in the crook of his elbows as he dug his fingers into legs, pulling her onto him roughly as he began to thrust inside of her deep, hard, and slow.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 am

Within a minimum of three seconds his lubricated cock left her mouth, a string of saliva and cum breaking as her back crashed against the mattress of his bed.Her legs draped over his shoulder while her thighs were kept apart by dominant hands. All attempts to move were proven futile as he plunged into her all at once, breaking through her vaginal walls with a force that was shocking enough to let a both pained yet heavily pleasured cry escape her throat. Before she could adjust to his size, he penetrated her repeatedly, mercilessly though slowly. His expression hardening into a dark feral state. Her arms loosely clung to his broaden shoulders, digging her fingers into his pale flesh. Tightly, her inner walls clung to him as much as she did. Her flexibility allowing her legs to bend far back with each forceful thrust, luring soft moans and whimpers through light indigo colored lips that she silenced while forcing a kiss on him. Attacking his lips with gentle bites and traces before parting his mouth open with her own. Snaking her tongue around his own as slender fingers knotted themselves into tousled blonde locks of hair. Within minutes, her bare body grew warm from the increasing friction from their contact. Roughly grinding her hips against his own as she met each push he gave inside. Eventually, deciding to amp things up a little. Slipping one of her legs off the side of his shoulders. She was able to force him back into a kneeling position with her back pressed against his chest and the balls of her feet pressed flatly on the bed with only the tip of his solid length embedded inside of her. slowly but gradually she was able to impale herself on to him using her hands as support to keep her up, while she slightly leaned back.Her clit rubbed against his shaft in a fashion that send electrifying waves of untold pleasure from her spine, to boil down into her stomach. The collision of her body against his, never once had she imagined would feel as good. By now the aura surrounding them had filled her nostrils with the fresh scent of sex combined with the aroma of Xavier's husky fragrance.heh..indeed this will be a long night master flintlock~ she thought with a mused grin along her slightly parted mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 am

Xavi rolled and flexed his shoulders as she dug her nails into his skin, groaning aloud through her pleasured cry. His fingers dug into her the muscles of her thighs, using them as leverage to slam himself into her a bit deeper before she had switched positions. His lips met hers with a passion reminiscent of a deep desire for more. His tongue crashed against hers when she placed it willingly into his mouth, licking up the bottom and around to press down against the top of it. In the heat of the kiss, his hands moved to her butt, gripping it with fervor and thrusting into her more vigorously. The second that he felt her leg move, he only relaxed enough to let her adjust to her new position, moaning deeply as he felt her clit against the length of his shaft. Xavi's hands glided skillfully around her hips to the front of her, rubbing her clit as his hardened member slid up and down it. They then slid up her warm body to her luscious breasts, grabbing them with a dominant hold, and rubbing her hardened nipples while using his grip on her large bust to impale her more forcefully onto him, leaning backward with her enough so that he stretched the inside of her with the deepness that his length thrusted. One hand lifted from her breasts to run up her neck and to her lips, shoving two fingers into her mouth as he flexed his abdomen, bouncing Valerie effectively off of his thighs with each thrust to maximize the speed, intensity, and pleasure for them both whilst pleasured, loud growls and purrs filled her ear, his lips and teeth finding the side of her neck and biting where and when he felt it would pleasure her.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:46 am

Valerie could almost feel the moisture of her own arousal become slick and drip down his dick. Moaning loudly at the sensuous attention he gave to her clitoris, returning the feeling gradually through rough massaging of his testicals.Occasionally slipping off his member to grind vigorously along the shaft,rocking her hips back and forth for awhile before slinking back onto him to once again meet with the force of his thrusts that pounded, and stretched her from within. Shivering visibly while her wet opening rubbed along his pulsing dick. His fingers that popped into her mouth, she suckled allowing her tongue to coil around each digit seductively. The slight taste of her own fluids disappearing as she licked them clean. Bucking her hips in rhythmic format as his touch and casual rubbing seemed to arouse her continuously along with the strong feeling of teeth digging into her own flesh.Drawing out a gratified groan, tilting her head back slightly in the process. She pushed him back a little, turning her body so she could face him. Still, he remained inside her through this time she straddled his lap. Shoving him down on the bed while her free hands explored his body as he had done to her own. Tracing out each muscle that flexed as he breathed. She rode a straight path along his cock, slow and steadily as she touched him. Taking in the flawless figure before her with a smirk of approval that matched the light that sparked in the heart of her eyes. "Hm..you're a beautiful man Xavier~." she commented seductively. Sliding her hand from his abdomen to his thigh were her pointer finger drew lazy circles.Rubbing along each and every area that was always near but not quite touching his groin. Without saying anything else, she roughly rubbed herself along his member while biting and licking every section of flesh her lips could access before drastically impaling herself on him with speed and power that increased with each movement being almost inhuman as the pupils in her eyes slightly narrowed into slits.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:10 am

Xavi slid himself easily in and out of her roughly with the increasing amount of her cum that slid down him. He moaned sensually against her skin as he bit down on her neck, shooting a small amount of cum deep into her at the feeling of her sucking hard on his fingers. The feeling of her grinding and rocking hips kept more than enough of his blood flowing to allow his feral instincts to keep him from falling lax however pleasured he may be. His own eyes gazed over her incredibly sexy body as she turned to face him. Her voluptuous bust was cause alone for him to fall for this woman sexually, much less the curves she possessed around her hips, allowing his hands to fit perfectly and grip her as she rode him. He remembered the feeling of her strong legs wrapping almost possessively around him as he rode her originally, and found himself very capably entralled in every aspect of this being. Some part of this sexuality had to be unnatural, yet he cared not except to continue to partake in every bit of her, and twice as much. His hands slid to her butt, grabbing it with fervor and spreading it with the force of his grip; smacking it seductively as he continued to force her movements rougher along his shaft, though she seemed not to need the guidance, this was a matter of dominance. His eyes met her glittering pupils as she spoke, a smile forming across his face as his breathy voice responded. "And you are an incredibly luscious woman~ One I will not be letting anyone but myself have~" he let his velvety voice let slip, deeply enjoying her lips across his body and meaning every word. If required, Flintlock would do whatever it took, but this female, she was his. Nobody could be as possessive as Gluttony with Greed gone. As her eyes went to slits, something clicked in his mind, and he would be enjoying her for a bit longer than she thought this time now. Xavi thrusted his hips upward into her as she impaled herself upon his long, hard cock, losing himself inside of her a few times as she kept going, and his hands upon her butt forced her down on him harder than she could manage alone. A velvety voice erupted through moans, yet clearer than day. "You have another spot I'm interested in penetrating and making mine, my gorgeous demoness~" Xavi almost heaved out amongst many pleasured growling moans.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Okinawa
Level 1
Natalie Okinawa

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 am

At his words she laughed a little, halting her movements slightly enough to respond. His tight grip along her ample bottom gave away enough of what he wanted from her. Valerie simply smirked."Fine by me~ as for whats in your current interest, why ask?" she began coyly, pushing her hair over her shoulder with a quick side turn of her head before lightly kissing him as she continued. "If i belong to you, then permission isn't necessary.Especially not for a sin~" she murmured. Trailing light kisses along his throat and jaw before pinning his body down against the mattress, a playful grin widening her smirk as she gazed down at him, a curtain of lavender falling back over her shoulder as she lightly pressed her forehead against his own. Lightly tapping his lips with the edge of her pointer finger as she finished. "Of course it won't be easy to take with me above you like this.Isn't that right my master?~" she drawled slowly. Brushing her lips against his own for a moment, lingering there for a slight second before trailing down his neck and collarbone to return to his pectoral area of his chest. The tip of her tongue teasing around the sensitive areas of his nipples, suckling one then the other before resorting to nipping them ever so lightly, once used to the warmth of her mouth, her cool breath brushed against them for his own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Xavi™
Level 1
Xavi™

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 am

Xavi laughed, winking at her as she pinned him down. "Oh don't worry~ I'll be taking it just as soon as I'm quite ready~" he replied with a purr. He kissed her back gently each time she pressed her lips to his, enjoying the little affection as well. For himself, it seemed his want had purely switched to her, and not just sexual relations with her. Although intimacy certainly had a key. His eyes flashed with the challenge, taking in her sensual and seductive movements. The beautiful cascade of her hair, the teasing gestures that held true longing behind them. Surely even the fervor with which she actually wanted him as much as he wanted she truly identified her interest. "You most certainly are mine~ And you will remain so~" he said simply, moaning in pleasure at the feel of her lips about his nipples. Slowly, he overpowered the hands which bound his arms and lifted them once more, his powerful legs wrapping about her and thrusting his hardened cock between her voluptuous breasts and against her lips, tapping the head of it to make her kiss him lightly. "Kiss it~" he purred, as he did so. Strong arms now reached around her to place his weight against her and lean her back enough to make her fall. He caught himself easily, and in one fluid movement, rolled her onto her stomach, letting his fingers hook to her luscious hips and pull her to her knees. His hands shifted to run over her ample butt, and smacked it lightly before spreading it and thrusting his hardened length inside of her even more tightened ass. Xavi moaned loudly and pleasurably, as he felt the natural spot a demoness was meant to be taken; his hands shifting to her hips as he gripped them and pulled them towards him, forcing her to take his entire length into her butt at once. "Mmm~" he moaned. "Tell me you want more~ Whimper and beg me for it~" he requested, thrusting himself into her butt deep, hard, and slow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavi's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavi's Bedroom   Xavi's Bedroom Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xavi's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next