Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room Z2TThLm210/9999Living Room YaqEZ39  (210/9999)
Mana:
Living Room G8gFMJt200/1000Living Room YaqEZ39  (200/1000)

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 am

Living Room Contemporar-living-room-plants-665x443
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room Z2TThLm9999/9999Living Room YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
Living Room G8gFMJt1000/1000Living Room YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Andrew had walked in, closing the door with his foot. He gave a light sigh, placing Victoria down on one of the couches. He was now completely sober from the walk home, but now he had a pounding headache. Andrew bent down to eye level, allowing his intoxicated breath to brush against Victoria's face. He gave a simple smile, raising an eyebrow.

"Anything you'd like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

As if everything in the world were humorous, Victoria began laughing as the soft couch formed to her slender, feminine curves. For the first time since the bar downtown, she opened her emerald eyes, still intoxicated, give or take a few ounces. With a scandalously sweet and low tone to respond to Andrew’s delectable scent, one of her arms raised up to drape around his shoulder, her hand curled around the back of his neck. Leaning herself up on her elbow with her free arm, she brushed her lips against his, laughed, then fell back, openly sprawled onto the sinfully white couch.

“Warmth.” she mumbled as she raised one of her hands to let her fingernails scratch at the tattoo on her chest that was now visible.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Andrew watched as she moved. He furrowed his eyebrows as she brushed her lips against his. He then gave a bit of a silent gasp, as he had felt somewhat teased. He then chuckled, tilting his head at Victoria. He lifted the female up again, only to sit down and press her against his chest. Andrew gave a simple smirk, his newfound sin seeming to be the exact opposite of the color of the couch; a sinless, pure white.

"You're still drunk," he pointed out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm

“Nuh-uh…” she whined innocently as she wrapped her arms around his neck and sniffed once. Alcohol was her substitute, which is why she brought them to the bar after the rave, as to not endanger Andrew. Thinking this, the reason dribbled out loud as she shifted slightly, resting her head on his shoulder with each breath coating the skin of his neck with a light, provocative touch. Smiling momentarily – though it wasn’t a smile of happiness – Victoria’s hands began to idly tease the blond locks of her friend.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Andrew tensed up a bit as she breathed against his neck. He muttered something under his breath. Before that, he found himself only moments later, straddling against Victoria's waist. He gave a simple smirk, licking his lips in amusement.

"So you don't mind this?" he asked in a seductive tone.

Andrew had leaned down to whisper the words into Victoria's ear, allowing his cool breath to brush against her neck. It was his turn for a little fun, and he would enjoy it. He placed his hands on either side of the female's face, giving a chuckle. His pride certainly was showing at the moment, and he did not mind.

"If you do," he began to say, "I understand."

Andrew pulled back for a moment but still remained stradling Victoria's waist. He had closed his eyes to give a quick sigh. After doing so, he opened his eyes to give Victoria a questioning look. Of course, he would not take advantage of someone who was drunk.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

The beautiful blonde’s words were drowned out by his actions, such as his breath touching the skin on her neck. Admittedly, it felt nice. Enough to rattle her body a shiver and a gasp. “Prideful little thing, aren’t you~” she purred with a laugh that would melt anyone’s restraints. For some reason, while Victoria was intoxicated, it never showed. But the after effects brought on the slightest of blushes onto her cheek, giving her a sense of life and almost purity; oh, the irony in that.

Feeling Andrew straddle her waist, she simply stared into his eyes with an emerald gaze that had cleared up significantly, though not completely. A light spark had lit up in her eyes as he had given her a questionable look. Obviously, he wasn’t the type to take advantage of someone if they were intoxicated. Seeing this, she knew she could trust him more. With a grin, Victoria shifted against him and leaned closer, her straight, raven-black hair slipping past her shoulders and framing her face well.

“Hm, what is it you want, Andrew?”
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

"I cannot deny that fact," he admitted.

Andrew smirked a bit, enjoying the laugh Victoria had given. He felt the female move closer, and in return, he did the same, brushing his lips over Victoria's. He gave a low chuckle, obviously used to the close distance the two shared at the moment.

"I'm not sure," he admitted, "If I said 'you', I'd probably get slapped and asked 'How many people have you asked that to?' So, in return, I ask what you would want."

Andrew gave a quick smirk, his german accent now quite easy to notice. He was naturally of that origin, but most people never happened to notice. As he remained close to Victoria, his breathing had become shallow. It was not due to the fact he was bothered, but the fact he was turned on quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Pleasantly, Victoria gave a pleasured sigh accompanied by a smirk as his lips feathered against hers. Maybe the reason she thought of Andrew as a longtime friend and not some stranger was because he had the capability of becoming a Sin; which is what compelled her to hand off Pride’s soul so easily.

“Mm, I can hear your accent,” she crooned into his ear sensually as she moved her hand to brush his hair out of his face with a cool touch, “I wouldn’t slap you if you meant it. Simply, why would you want me~?”

As she pulled away as a teasing action, she tugged her jacket off and straddled his lap idly, as if she were dancing to a song in her head. Inhaling his sinfully arousing scent on her own accord, she caught herself in the middle of a shallow breath; identical to how her friend was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 pm

"My answer is a rather simple one," he said, "I find you very irresistable."

Andrew smirked again, giving an enjoyable gasp to the fact she began to straddle him. He was frustrated at the moment and could not handle the teasing he was recieving much more. With that, he crashed his lips against Victoria's for a moment, enjoying it while he could. He then pulled away, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry," he said, "Guess I got caught up in the moment."
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Hearing his simple explanation, Victoria gave a grin and arched her back in to stretch herself slightly, a soft yawn sliding out. As she curled back against Andrew, his lips crashed against her own, her eyes widening momentarily. Stunned for a moment, her eyes then closed as she wrapped her hand around his neck and kept him in the kiss, her soft, saccharine lips moving against his for a few moments longer.

Victoria’s eyes opened slowly as her electric-green eyes opened and her body leaned back slightly, one of her hands running through her hair and paused halfway, her bottom lip between her teeth.

“Mm, do you mind if I crash here? I still haven’t checked where I live. I should get the message tomorrow and I’ll be out of your hair, haha.” she grinned as she stayed in her straddling position.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Andrew smirked a bit as he had felt Victoria return the kiss. He brought a hand to his lips, feeling a slight tingling sensation. He laughed a bit, his light blue eyes closing as he gave a quick nod. He did not mind at all.

"Not at all," he said politely.

Andrew then gave a quick 'Hm?' realizing they were still in their straddling position. He raised an eyebrow, then gave a quick chortle. He traced along Victoria's jawline with his index finger, then moved her chin so he could see her face for his viewing pleasure.

"Ah," he said, "Hope you don't mind, but I find this to my liking."
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm

“That’s mutual, then.” She spoke coyly as she relaxed atop Andrew’s, her eyes closing halfway and her breath still shallow more or less, from the fact that she was turned on. The thought of Andrew brought a smile to her face slightly; although it was sudden, she felt that she could trust him and rely on him.

Maybe her yearning for someone to understand her caught up to her so she fell into a naïve state after finding that someone. But, honestly, she didn’t care. He promised, and as childish as it was, that was all that Victoria needed.

With her jacket removed, she tugged down the collar of her shirt to reveal a slender, cursive tattoo in black in a few inches below her collarbone, in a rather taunting place. “All of us who house the Sins have a tattoo somewhere on the flesh of our bodies. Here is mine; a rather… sensitive spot for all of us.” she spoke composedly and in a low voice, as if the walls had ears.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Andrew gave a simple nod in return for her answer of mutuality. He enjoyed the fact he could act this way for at least a little while. He tilted his head, his light blue eyes shining brilliantly as he looked at Victoria's tattoo. Of course, his eyes wandered a little farther as he gave a simple smirk. As she mentioned about sins having the tattoos like that, he returned to lock his gaze with the female's. He raised an eyebrow. Andrew did not recall having one himself, so he parted his lips to ask a simple question.

"Really?" he said, "I don't recall being able to find mine."

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows, kind of feeling left out. He gave a pout, seeming almost like a child now. He shook the expression off, giving a light smirk. He was amused at how differently he could act with Victoria around.

"So," he began, "Are you warm enough?"
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Seeing his expression of slight loneliness, all Victoria could do was smile and run her fingernails through his hair, letting her nails lightly scratch his scalp. This was something she adored when done unto her. “When you unleash the powers Pride has granted you, it will then appear. Don’t worry, Andy~” Her expression faltered for a moment as she thought of the first time she had lost control and unleashed her powers. It was near a children’s hospital. The thought made her pallor in complexion as her body suddenly felt weak.

Unwilling to allow Andrew to see such a sight, Victoria merely rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes, her hand moving up to tug his cheek jokingly. “I’ve kept you up much too long. Come on.” she said as she began to stand up and off of him.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Andrew listened to her explain the causes that occur to hold the mark and he gave a simple chuckle. So, that could happen at any moment, really. He then closed his eyes as Victoria pressed up against him once more. He gave a teasing frown as she had moved off of him. In return, he got up.

"Well," he said, "Someone's eager."

Andrew gave a quick laugh as he moved forward. He then stopped suddenly, tilting his head in thought. He then turned around, giving Victoria a questioning look.

"I assume we'll be sharing a room for the night?" he asked in a professionally cool tone.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 pm

“Oh, I was going to sleep on the couch, actually,” She began while looking up to Andrew, her head tilted. “Though if you don’t mind.” Victoria’s voice purred as she gave a grin and walked up the stairs of the living room and to the second floor, her hands wrapped around her hips idly.

The thought of Andrew wanting her won itself a grin as she raised her eyebrows for a moment, exhaled, and waited for him to lead the way, her eyes never once losing their spark.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Glaszov
Level 1
Andrew Glaszov

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ah, ah," he said, wagging his index finger.

Andrew caught up to her on the steps, giving a simple smirk and picking her up carefully. He chuckled as he made his way up the steps with Victoria. A smug smirk found its way across his lips as he conyinued down the hallway.

"Think of this as you wish," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Reaching the door of her apartment, Victoria’s keys jingled quietly while she turned the lock and stepped inside, only to be greeted by two felines that meowed and curled around her legs and Judas’. With a laugh, she picked up Vice – the slightly bigger one and handed him to her brother with a clear, bell-like tone. “I couldn’t help but bring them. And Vice hasn’t stopped meowing; he was bent on returning to you, even after you abandoned him.” Zobel jumped up into his owner’s cradled arms as he nuzzled her neck idly.
Back to top Go down
Judas
Level 1
Judas

Power Scroll
HP:
Living Room Z2TThLm40/9999Living Room YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Living Room G8gFMJt20/1000Living Room YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Vice!
*accepts him into his arms with an astonished smile*
I'd missed you~
*playfully brushes his nose again's Vice's*
*jumps up onto Judas' head*
Just like old times, hm?
*reaches over and pulls Noir and Zobel into his arms*
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

“You’re welcome, brother.” One thing Victoria always loved was praise. Praise from her brother was something amazing, at least. As she leaned into Judas’ hug momentarily to soak in the nostalgic feelings, she breathed out coolly and closed her eyes, unwilling to ruin the moment with any questions or actions. Zobel gave a hiss at his brother quickly after swatting his paw against the other’s nose; they’d been fighting for a while, now.
Back to top Go down
Judas
Level 1
Judas

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

*blocks Zobels strike at Vice and lightly pokes him on the nose*
Let's see how you like it~
*runs his hand slowly through Vice's fur, elliciting a faint purr from him, as he notices Noir's hesitance to move or act*
Something on your mind, Envy?
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Childishly, almost, Zobel’s ears pinned themselves to the back of his head as his tail curled and uncurled. Give a ‘tsk’ to his behavior, Noir unwound her arms to leave Zobel with no other choice than to stay on the floor. Affectionately, the small house cat began purring and coiling its body around her bare leg with hopes to win over his owner’s love once more. As idle an action as it was, Victoria rested her arms loosely around Judas’ neck while she breathed out and frowned.

“Why did you replace Alice…?”
Back to top Go down
▇ NOIR
Level 13
▇ NOIR

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 am

Stepping into the apartment she’d come to call home on this forsaken planet, the ebony-haired beauty welcomed the onrush of warmth with a velvety coo. Goosebumps raised from the bitter cold exterior to the apartment nestled back to keep her flesh flawless at the notable difference in temperature. Her silken lavender nightgown, translucent enough to reveal her black short shorts and tank top, shimmered in the dancing firelight. The crackling entity settled comfortably at the base of the wall to the right of the door was the only source of illumination in the living room, throwing shadows across the floor and blanketing the atmosphere in a drowsy comfort.

Shoulders cradled by Andrew’s corded arm, she allowed herself to drift back into his chest, lulled into a sense of complacency by his contented demeanor. Gone for so long as he had been, his presence was a relief, even if overshadowed by darker days long past. A flinch masquerading as a tremble raced through her as she opened her eyes, pearly white teeth gently kneading her lower lip.

“Would you like anything to drink, A—”

As a shadow by the fire, unmoving and solid compared to the rest, caught her eye, the inquiry died in her throat and the relaxation from her form. Something besides her memories was amiss in this scene—the fire no longer seemed a fantastical solace, its warmth welcomed, but rather a hellish setting for some horror film. Legs kicked out onto the coffee table in a farce of insouciance, her elder brother reclined in the shadows, a spot he had long claimed since his negligent partner had left him. Tonight, of all nights, she hadn’t expected him home—at least, not out in the open.

“…Judas…~?” she crooned, slowly removing the jacket from her shoulders, “Are you all right?”

Every note to her melodic tone was delighted to see him, but such fragile emotions were suspended by an equally delicate thread, faintly strained by worry as she took a single step into the room.
Back to top Go down
Judas
Level 1
Judas

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:06 am

He turned his head as he heard the faint click of the door opening, and met Victoria's emergence from the darkness with a faint smile. "Of course, sister." he called back in an equally melodious, albeit deeper voice. His smile harmonized perfectly with his words but his eyes hinted at dischord, barely noticeable, but ever present nonetheless. Suddenly his eyes lit up, a jolt of rememberance striking him. "Ah! I almost forgot to mention; Alice dropped by earlier, and wanted me to pass on her regards." he recounted, before pausing a moment, lost in his own thoughts. "Actually, you must have just missed her. She left just a short while before you got back. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next