Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

William's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
William's Room Z2TThLm40/9999William's Room YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
William's Room G8gFMJt20/1000William's Room YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:15 pm

William's room is a rather exquisite sized one. It has three rooms in one. A bedroom, a bathroom and a personal study.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

William walked through the halls, reaching his room. He left the door open for Lucifer and then shut it after he stepped inside, giving a light smile. He passed through his room as he made his way to his study.

"Make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Occupation : Used to be in the Military as a Mercenary. Now, Looking for a job. In more terms loves to be with kids and or friends!

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Lucifer looked around curiously and placed his jacket on a nearby chair and couldn't help but think that Williams room was bigger than his house, well at least from the inside. Lucifer blinked a few times as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Nice place"

replied Lucifer some what interested for he didn't think that William heard him or not. Curiousity peeked as he looked to the window, Lucifer stared outside and smirked for it was a wonderous view.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:30 pm

William smiled somewhat as he heard Lucifer's words about his residence. He then closed the door to his study, leaving it unlocked. He sat at his desk, going through papers. As a mortician, he often had requests. He had one. Reading through it, he removed his jacket and vest, showing a white, long sleeved shirt. After doing so, he placed a white lab coat on, making his way across the room. He had recieved a note based on what was expected. The cadaver was nowhere nearby, but he did recieve something to view the possibilities to the death. William placed a set of headphones on as he placed a small disc into a handheld device. The words were difficult to translate between all of the clicks accompanied by the disc. He did, however, hear the dearly departed say one last thing. He repeated it.

"As you move on in life, i still sit here in the cold, damp, bloodstained room, bleeding the pain away. But you don't do anything to help. You just stand there, chuckle under your breath, and leave me to die... What an end."

William placed the device, headphones and paper into a compartment within his desk. After doing so, he took out a pen, signing a few documents, equation solving and the likes. After about twenty minutes, he stood up, stretching at his desk. He then took off the lab coat, placing it with his vest and overcoat. He walked out, giving a light sigh.

"I would have been done sooner, but I had a little more work than expected."
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Occupation : Used to be in the Military as a Mercenary. Now, Looking for a job. In more terms loves to be with kids and or friends!

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:54 am

Lucifer snickered softly with his eyes closed. He looked in Williams direction as he tilts his head to the side along with having both hands in his lap. Lucifer simply saw what William was wearing under his usual attire and he smirked.

"It is quite alright."

replied Lucifer looking down now lightly as his soul dew eyes stayed fixed in his hands on his lap.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am

William gave a humored smirk, taking a seat beside Lucifer. He brought his hand to caress the other male's face in a soft manner. With that, he gave him a light peck on the lips.

"It's good to know you are patient."

William allowed his hand to fall upon Lucifer's lower abdomen. He slipped his gloved hand up the back of the shirt, drumming his fingers against Lucifer's lower back in a slow manner. He did this for a few seconds before slipping his hand to the front, grazing against his abdomen. His smirk widened somewhat.

"Patient, indeed."
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 am

Lucifer blinked and he smiled lightly to William as he closed his eyes as he nodded to what he said about being patient and sighs faintly to the touch he was getting from William. Lucifer placed his right finger upon Williams chin as he smiles.

"And you are quite the impatient one."

Lucifer smiles a little for he was seriously happy right now.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

"I promise you, if I were impatient, your clothes would be adorning my floor quite nicely."

William inched forward, allowing his breath to hit against Lucifer's neck. He pressed Lucifer back against his bed, kissing him roughly yet passionately. He did not deny anything Lucifer wished to do, so he parted his lips a bit.
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Lucifer smirked as he softly wrapped both of his arms around his neck as he kissed back returning as much passion to him as much as he can. His eyes were closed and he smiled a bit in the kiss. Lucifer simply licked Williams lip softly.

"Now that is true"

Lucifer was softly laying back with his hair fully off of his face.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 pm

In the midst of the passionate kiss the two shared, William climbed on top of Lucifer, his hands on either side of the other male's face. He balanced himself with one hand as the other one tugged ravenously at Lucifer's shirt. He gave a simple smirk as his warm hand slid up against his chest. He admired the slender body beneath him, but would do nothing without consent.

"May I?"
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Lucifer looked to his own shirt and smiled doing it for him. Sliding off his shirt he reveals beyond snow colored skin and a necklace that is blue and in the shape of a tear drop. Lucifer remains below him with his eyes closed for the air was a bit cold but he would get over it and he smiled.

"I did it for you"

replied Lucifer with a content expression across his features.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

William gasped somewhat. He was amazed at Lucifer's willingness, but at the same time, his build. He reached up to his own torso, removing his blue tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He tossed his clothing aside. His torso had tribal markings upon the pectoral muscles. There also seemed to be a light scar going from where his heart is located to his abdominal region.

"Before we go any further, I'm not doing this because of your body. I'm doing it because you are you."
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Lucifer fidgets with his necklace as he smiles quite largely. He closed his eyes and he opened his left eye for he was thinking, Lucifer chuckled as he stroked the necklace and he looks over Williams build and sees the scar but doesn't say anything.

"Even when you say that, I'm not enitrely sure you mean it. After all where I come from people will say anything to use another"

replied Lucifer his tone a bit harsh, would he really be happy with William. As he thinks his soul dew eyes become serious in tone. His body quit the cold from making his body shiver as it heats up.

Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

William was taken aback by this. His eyes flashed somewhat, mixed emotions seeming to reflect. He closed his eyes for a moment before speaking.

"If I did not mean it, I would not have said it, you would not be here and I would not have said yes in the first place. If you still do not trust me, then by all means, you may leave. I don't wish to be distrusted."

A tone of kindness lingered in his voice. He then shuffled off of Lucifer, giving him a chance to leave if he so wished. He would not continue if he were distrusted.
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Lucifer sat up and he smiled placing his right hand on Williams shoulder as his eyes stay fixed on Wills eyes. He smiled a bit before standing up and pulls out his earring not even caring if it was bleeding.

"I'm sorry for my sudden change in mood, but back home I'm a bit of a backstabber. I'm doing this to save you, if you still love me from a day or so then you must change this behavior of mine"

said Lucifer with his british accent evident as he gave William the earring, he smiled darkly turning to pick up his shirt as he looked back with a smile and as he gets his shirt he says lightly serious.

"I do trust you..."
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 pm

William examined the earring he was handed, being careful not to drop it. He watched as Lucifer stood up and grabbed his shirt. He looked up, giving a stern nod. He then gave a light smile, bowing his head in a silent manner.

"I understand. I'll make sure to keep your offer in mind."

Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucifer put his shirt on as his eyes close and he fixed his collar of his shirt as he picked up his jacket as his soul dew eyes open as he walks a little ways before sighing lightly and he smiles darkly at William for his mind went crazy for he had new ideas but didn't care much for them at the moment.

"I do hope you do."

replied Lucifer as he went to the door and examined it silently for he waited to see what William would do or say. After all Lucifer was a hard one to tame and he knew that.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

William simply nodded. He stood up, placing his shirt back on in a calm manner. Bowing his head, he seemed to be granting Lucifer a goodbye. It was not long before he swiftly turned, entering his study once more to continue his work.
Back to top Go down
XD67
Level 1
XD67

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 am

Lucifer watched William leave and he frowned lightly but didn't let it show as his eyes closed as he walked out the door silently with his bangs infront of his face for he didn't know what his next plan would be. All he knew is that he would have to explore around more and he smirked letting his fangs show a bit as he exited.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Level 1
Ashley

Power Scroll
HP:
William's Room Z2TThLm9999/9999William's Room YaqEZ39  (9999/9999)
Mana:
William's Room G8gFMJt1000/1000William's Room YaqEZ39  (1000/1000)

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Ashley wiggled the lock pick a bit more before he heard the click he was waiting for and he smiled and opened the door to the apartment room. "Now, what's in here~" Ashely said in a bit of a sing-song voice as his sapphire and emerald eyes looked around the room. He walked around the room and looked over everything. He didn't even know why he had wanted to break into someone's room in the first place but it did give him a since of fun. He chuckled quietly and pulled out a small red wine bottle he carried with him and took a drink from it as he walked over to the stand by the bed and rummaged through what was on it, his knees on the ground and his blond hair sweeping over his face as he had his head tilted down.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:09 pm

William's door to his study flew open as he heard another's voice. He looked shocked to see another male in his room, but this time, rummaging through his belongings. He growled, stomping forward and taking hold on the male's wrists. He kept a fair grip on the male's wrists, staring at him in anger.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Level 1
Ashley

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Ashley blinked a couple times as he was grabbed by the wrists, thus being turned around and looking up at the person who was apparently the one who lived in the apartment which was proven correct by what Ashley heard him say. Ashley smiled brightly "Obviously I'm looking through your things." he said bluntly and honestly. His bottle of wine was now on the stand that he had been looking around. "Why? Don't you like company?" he asked as he stood up and looked up at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

William sneered, slamming his robber into the wall. He was not amused whatsoever. His cold, lightblue eyes watched the male carefully as he spoke.
"The least you could do is tell me your name. I am William, and as you have guessed, this is my room."
He watched Ashley carefully, keeping a grip on him so he could not run away. He would make sure he was punished.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Level 1
Ashley

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Ashley smiled more, even chuckled a bit, as he was slammed against the wall. He was masochistic because of his pain tolerance. His bi-colored eyes looked directly into the other male's light blue ones as he introduced himself. "My name is Ashley and yes I did guess that this was your room since you asked before, and I quote, 'What the hell are you doing in my room?'" he said and laughed a little. "Is it really such a problem? I haven't done anything...yet." he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
William Vasquerano
Level 1
William Vasquerano

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

William quickly noted the name. He sighed once, giving a nod. Ashley was right, thought he still happened to break into his room without permission. He gave a sneer, releasing Ashley as he spoke.
"You're right, but I still won't let you go unpunished."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: William's Room   William's Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

William's Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next