HomeRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Share | 
 

 Walkway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luminesa
Level 1


Posts : 82

Power Scroll
HP:
40/9999  (40/9999)
Mana:
20/1000  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Walkway   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Walkway

This stretch of pavement takes anyone directly to the housing of Wolf's Run Lane, House number 107 to be exact.
This walkway is normally taken for scenic, relaxing purposes.


Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 am

From Deadman's Reef, Logan went directly home, standing tall and walking strong despite his injuries. Here and there behind him was a minute puddle of blood, a shade of crimson darker than the typical hue, as if it were already half-dried. His ribs ached from the last fall, and his disheveled hair fell into his dark eyes.
How the hell am I going to explain my eyes to Luminesa if she catches me without glasses? he grumbled to himself, his jaw clenched and his mouth set in a firm frown.
The cold air stung at his wounds, but he hardly noticed. Each breath, and each movement, released a cloud of steam from either his mouth, his nose, or his wounds as his heat escaped into the air. Never, however, did he make a sound as he wandered below the ethereal trees lining the concrete pathway.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 am

*os falls through the trees and lands on his side, sliding back towards Logan. He is bloodied badly, gashes all over his body, possibly a few broken bones*
God damn it...

*he stands and holds himself up only a little bit*
he needs to calm do--

*suddenly another man jumps through the trees and kicks Os in the chest, and knowck him back*
what Are you Doing brother
*he laughs insanely*
LETS KEEP THIS GOING!


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 am

With an inward groan and an outward scoff of disapproval, Logan quickly took Azai and notched an arrow, aiming it at the new comer. The moon, now waxing, overhead shone on his hair and paled the deep obsidian to a chalky ash-black, adding a hint of fluid silver to his eyes, as if mercury had been added to the copper alloy in his eyes.
"Now now," he growled, his voice calm, and for that reason more threatening than any other tone he could assume, "What's going on here, leeches?"
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 am

*os looks at him and curses and the thinks*
he is insane.. he lost everything, and went insane. And this hapeen...s every few wee-eks
*he dodges attack thrown at him by goku*
Mind helpin a bit?

*Goku moves quickly, slashing at os with an odd looking sword, it seemed to have a motor on it...*
Leech? I see no leach! I see a brother who is a coward and a stupid hunter!
*he laughs more!


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 am

An exasperated sigh passed through his lips as he released the arrow--a Burst Shot--without thinking twice about it, watching as it exploded between the two of them. His eyes flashed as he cracked his neck, rolling his shoulders back.
"And I see a worthless bloodsucker who needs to be put in his place like a spoiled child. Let's get this over with." Calmly, he handed Osamu his bow and arrows, his mouth set into a stern frown. "If you hurt my baby, I swear, Osamu, your brother will become the least of your troubles." That done with, he faced Goku and flexed his hands as heat began to pool deep under his flesh. "You're being a selfish little punkass brat, kid," he sneered, "You're not the only one who's lost everything. Even if you have, going at what family you have left is certainly no way to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 am

*he slides back from the burst shot and lays there, he nods at logan*
No worries... i will keep good care of it.

*he dodges the arrow and smiles menacingly*
Oh the hunter thinks he understands? Well my experience is hunters are just DUMBASS BRUTES!
*suddenly he appears by Logan and swinging his sword down at him*
Take this!


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 am

"No, the hunter understands," he said calmly, his hand shooting out to grasp Goku's arm tightly just below the wrist and halt his attack. "Why do you think he's a hunter?" he continued, grabbing his opponent's other wrist in anticipation of another attack. "It's to get rid of leeches. Like. You."
His last words were spoken with menace as he brought his knee up harshly to slam into Goku's gut. As soon as that was over with, he straightened his leg to kick his opponent sharply in the ribs. His movements were just as swift as the vampire's, but doubly as quiet; he made no sound other than the words murmured coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 pm

*as he is hit he disappears in sparks and laughs as he appears by him slashing at Logan with the sword*
TAKE THIS HAHAHAH

*os lays there still, knowing that Logan had it taken care of*


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Reacting quickly, and with a curse, Logan brought his arm up to block quickly, suffering a minor cut as he brought his leg up to slam his opponent in the ribs. His eyes flared as he bit back a snarl, and his temperature began to raise. Heat radiated off his body in visible waves, and his knuckles turned white as he clenched his fist.
"Typical leech," he spat, "You fight like a coward."
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 pm

*he smiles more*
ohhhhh someone is maaaddd
*his dark red eyes seem a little(xD) insane*
Lets do this then!
*he revs....his sword... and it begins to glow a red color and give off heat waves*
Heh, This will be FUN
*he jumps up and slashes down again*


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 am

As the blade came down, Logan caught it between his palms, his heat forcing back against the weapon's. For a moment, the heat visibly struggled between the two, but he held his ground, forcing back against the heated weapon with brute force.
"You're damn fucking right I'm angry," he growled. "People like you are the reason I lost my world. People like you are the reason my sister suffers from such nightmares. People like you have done nothing but ruin my life!"
With that outburst, he kicked him solidly in the stomach, forcing him to either take a heavy hit, or take a lighter hit and be thrown away from his weapon. Regardless of what his opponent would do, he would not let the weapon go, and kept as firm a hold on it as he could. Sweat trickled down his forehead from the close proximity of two such volatile sources of heat, and from the pressure he pushed back, but he seemed not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

*he is hit and smiles as he keeps ahold of the weapon, and pulls Logan with him*
Me? Nahhh, they were just to stupid to die!
*he smiles more and his sword heats up more*


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 am

"You really are off your rocker," he grumbled, releasing the sword and quickly stepping under the swing of his arm, "I don't even think you heard a word I said..."
Speaking, he grabbed Goku's throat and slammed him to the ground, a burst of flame releasing from his clenched fist. His eyes had lost their empathy, and were just as cold and heartless as they had been when he had fought with Sophia. He made no sound, and said nothing more; merely proceeded to grasp the wrist of Goku's weapon arm, twisting so as to cause either pain or breakage of bone, intending to force him to release his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 am

*he is slamed to the ground and chokes a little as he laughs and as Logan snaps his arm, breaking it he laughs harder, and louder*
WOW HUNTER!!!
*he laughs, and his eyes seem to fade a little*


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Waiting to put his combat boot on Goku's chest before removing his hand, he straightened up, frowning down at the vampire. He raked his fingers through his hair with something akin to either a sneer or a grimace, wrinkling his nose.
"I would rather have not broken your arm, despite my bad mood, but you quite literally forced my hand. Are you going to behave now?" he asked, his voice a deep, exasperated mutter.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 am

*he sticks his tounge out at Logan*
Why should I!?


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Grasping Goku's tongue betwen two fingers, he arced a charge of fire through it; just enough to give him a warning. He put a little bit of pressure on his chest with his boot before releasing his tongue, and crossing his arms.
"Because you're acting like a spoiled child, and if you don't behave, I will have no second thoughts about ripping you open from the bottom of your chin to the bottom of your groin. Do we have an understanding?"
He was growing tired with this vampire, but, having heard him refer to Osamu as "brother," he would tolerate him if only for a little more.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm

*he laughed a little still as his eyes returned to normal*
Go- aheld itsh not loike i have muctsh to livef for, i lost everything an the one pershon who could keeps me shane doesh not renmnber me, sho kill me!


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Lifting him off the ground by the collar of his shirt, Logan turned back to Osamu with Goku in hand. His eyes were dark, his expression frustrated as he gestured to him. He kept a firm grip on him, preventing him from moving.
"Mind giving me a reason not to off your brother? I'd be more than happy to," he said offhandedly, his voice dry and empty.
With the limp weight in his hand, Logan simply looked at Goku out of the corner of his eye. His mental state was clearly unstable, and his physical state reflected the turmoil. He sounded and smelled as if he'd been drinking. It seemed like the only way he could keep his voice stable was when his mind was not.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

*he looks at him*
well the only thing is... he is my only family left... and if you kill him, he will be back.. i just know he will.'

*he looks at logan*
come on, im sure the one person who will never say yes would agree... Before you make a desicion though i want you to ask one person. and tell her that i dont care. Ask Cerise Caraway wether you should kill me or not. and if she says she does not care. than have at it


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:32 pm

"I'd rather not kill your only family, Os," Logan said, literally tossing the limp vampire back at him. "But I'm good on my word. You want me to ask this Cerise Caraway? Fine. Your life is in her hands."
With that said, he walked over, picking up his bow and arrows. He looked down at the two of them, his gaze empty and all but disapproving. He shook his head and closed his eyes, sighing, at last.
"The way you talk, kid, this Cerise meant a lot to you. Pray to God that you mean as much to her," he muttered, turning down the walkway and going home.
Back to top Go down
Kana
Level 19 Admin
avatar

Posts : 6211
Age : 23

Power Scroll
HP:
320/1000  (320/1000)
Mana:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

*he sighs and stands and looks at goku*
do you really think she will want him not to kill you

*he stands his mental returning to normal*
I dont know os. She does not remeber anything.
*he disappears*


Great...
*he sadly walks off*


Tattoo:
 
Back to top Go down
Logan
Level 3


Posts : 356

Power Scroll
HP:
70/9999  (70/9999)
Mana:
45/1000  (45/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Troubled by recent events, Logan exited his house quietly, straining the effort more than usual to be sure that his sister would not awake. He was dressed as usual, in a pair of boots, tactical pants, and a black tank top. On the bridge of his nose were charcoal-tinted sunglasses, shadowing and blurring the view of his almost vampiric eyes. He wore light, black armbands, accented with scarlet and gold threads, and a matching headband as well, pushing his hair out of his eyes. Across his shoulders were slung his quiver of arrows and Azai, fully stocked and ready to hunt.
As he walked silently down the front walk, the snow before him melted away without a trace, carving a clean path through the winter wonderland. The trees overhead were hung with icicles, some of which broke off or melted at his approach. He sighed wistfully as he regarded them, looking up to the grey sky. A soft song hung under his breath in the cold air, his deep, melodic voice carying on only as an unintelligible murmur.
Back to top Go down
Judas
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 155

Power Scroll
HP:
40/9999  (40/9999)
Mana:
20/1000  (20/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walkway   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

*appears, at least to Logan's eyes, a few steps behind him*
Who do you think she'll choose? You, or the fiancée?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Walkway   

Back to top Go down
 
Walkway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Generations :: Suburban Townhouses :: Wolf's Run Lane 107-
Jump to: