Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Drina Rinnma's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Drina's room
Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Bedroom-designs-modern
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

*takes a step back pouting, looks at you and whimpers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:22 am

*Stares at you for a moment then sets the book down, crossing arm and staring at you, leaving the glasses on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 am

*whimpers more slightly wagging tail*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 am

*raises an eyebrow, remaining the same* You think you can win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 am

*barks happily and wags tail a lot nodding head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 am

*Crosses legs as well and shakes head* Well, I'm afraid you're wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

*growls and wags tail even more stepping closer to you hops up into your lap*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

*pushes you off of lap and gets up, heading toward the bathroom door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 am

*falls gently to the floor watching you smiling a wolfy smile, runs to the bathroom door standing in front of it blocking the entrance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am

*Stares at you for a minute then picks you up by the scruff of your neck and moves you out of the way before dropping you and then stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door, walking over to the bath tub and running water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 am

*sits outside the door glaring at it mumbling to myself. Scratches at the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 am

*Ignores the scratching and keeps filling the tub with water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:35 am

*whimpers loudly before changing back into human form* "Ugh, you are soo stubborn!" *grabs the door handle and twists it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

*jumps and grabs a towel and wraps it around self at hearing the door handle twist, having already stripped and turns to face the door after shutting the water off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 am

*twists the handle again opening the door and walking in* "Oh were you busy with something?" *laughs and walks toward you wrapping arms around you* "What if I want to play now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am

*shakes head* Well I don't wanna play now. I'm going to take a bath.
*looks at you, still holding the towel up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 am

*smiles bending head down to kiss your neck* "Mmmm, are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am

*looks at you then bites lip, struggling to nod* Yes. I'm busy now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

*kisses your neck some more before biting it gently* "Mmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 am

*gently pushes you away before climbing into the tub with the towel still on and shutting the shower door before tossing it out, being covered with bubbles* Nope. I'm busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 am

*stands there smiling carefully taking my socks off and tossing them to the floor, taking my shirt off tossing it aside walks over to the shower door knocking gently standing there in my bra and jeans* "Ah, are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am

*sinks down into the water so only the sound of bubbles being made can be heard instead of words*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 am

*smiles again unbuttoning my jeans sliding them down and stepping out of them giggling a little before undressing completely grabbing the shower door handle and opening it slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 am

*looks up from corner of eye and yelps before shutting eyes tight and blushing while sliding below the surface of the water, completely covered by the bubbles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

*giggles quietly to myself before opening the door completely* "Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 15 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drina Rinnma's room
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next