Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Drina Rinnma's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Drina's room
Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Bedroom-designs-modern
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:26 pm

*giggles and looks at you and winks, then smirks and pushes up off of you and runs toward the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm

*sits up on my elbows looking at you*
*stares at you a moment more before jumping up and running after you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

*giggles and lunges for the door, falling short and landing on the floor, making a ">.<" face* Darn it......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm

*tackles on top of you laughing* "Nice try hot stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 pm

*giggles more and squirms under you, chin resting against the floor* You cheated again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

*laughs wrapping my arms around you making sure you can't get up* I did not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

*squirms some more and slowly stands up, lifting you with self and starts to run, dragging you with* YOU DID TOO!
*giggles again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:35 pm

*laughs while being dragged* "Where are you taking me?! Oh no...Wait! I did not!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm

*blinks and looks over shoulder at you* Hey, you right there with the face.....you're slowing me down.
*sticks tongue out at you playfully*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm

"Psssh yeah right! I'm the only thing keeping you a head." *laughs and drgs me feet across the floor causing weight*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

*pouts at you* Hey now......
*grabs your arm then pulls you off and picks you up, carrying you around* I win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm

*wraps arms around your neck holding on* "Uh that was sooo not fair. But..I like it." *laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm

*giggles and carries you over to the chair that isn't tipped over then drops you in it and runs towards the closet door* Meh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 pm

*looks at the chair then at you running away* "What!!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 pm

*giggles, opening the closet door and going in, shutting it behind self and crawling back behind the clothes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

*jumps off of the chair, runs to the closet door standing in front of it*
"Oh Drina! Oh Drina..Where could she be? Hmmm? Maybe...Here!"
*opens the closet door jumping in*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

*stays hidden behind the clothes and puts hand over mouth to keep from giggling*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 pm

*looks around in the closet listening intently*
*stops at a certain spot moving forward slowly and quietly*

"I know you're in here Drina dear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

*giggles a bit and inches back further and opens a door into the bathroom, quickly closing it and running from the bathroom and jumping into the bed, crawling under the covers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

*jumps on a pile of clothes*
"Dang I thought she was here.."
*listens again and hears a door shut*
*scurries through the clothes finding a door, opens it and walks into the bathroom looking around* "Where did she go? C'mon give me a hint!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

*giggles again* You'll like where you find me!
*stays under the covers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

*looks around thinking*
"Oooh maybe I know."
*walks out of the bathroom into the bedroom noticing a lump in the covers.*
*walks quietly over to them before pouncing on them lump*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 pm

*giggles and squirms under you then pushes you off and pops head out from under the covers and smiles at you* Took you long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

*smiles laying next to her*
"I was adding suspense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

*crawls out from under the covers and presses against you gently and takes your hand* Mhm, suuuuure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina Rinnma's room   Drina Rinnma's room - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drina Rinnma's room
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next