HomeRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥
Chimitsu & Co.

Share | 
 

 Backyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Backyard   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backyard
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Description coming soon
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 am

Even out of the forest, the dream didn't break. Rather than taking the main street, Zuri had led Leo to the backyard of her house. Without a sound, she opened the bback gate with light hands used to caring for fragile things. She hadn't yet been in her backyard, but now was as good a time as any.
The grass in the backyard was a deep, emerald green that shone with an eerie blue glow in the moonlight. The flowers were asleep, and the tree was still, snoring with the breeze brushing through its full leaves. The swing on the tree was swaying lightly in the breeze, and a dim light shone illuminated the large porch from inside the house, flowing out its glass windows and doors with an inviting glow.
Back to top Go down
Leopodis
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 268

Power Scroll
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:35 am

*stays close to Zuri, looking around at every little sound, gently taking her hand again*
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 am

As he takes her hand, she looks back with a warm, encouraging smile.
"There's no need to be afraid," she said gently, leading him towards the porch. "Just follow me. As far as I know, this lonely little house is empty except for me and one other..."
Her voice was sad at the thought of the empty house, but her smile didnt waver.


Last edited by Zuri on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leopodis
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 268

Power Scroll
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 am

*nods, still following her closely and says without thinking* Alright, Nee-san.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:28 am

In mid-step, she paused, and looked back to him with a confused glance. He had called her "Nee-san". She'd never heard the term before, and it sounded like some other language. She tilted her head to the side, her light, silver hair falling over her shoulder, and blinked her lavender eyes at him.
"Nee-san...? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that term. What does it mean, Leo?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Leopodis
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 268

Power Scroll
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 am

*looks away, blushing a bit* It means "sister"
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 am

Sister...She hadn't been called that in over three hundred years. With a soft smile, she turned back to him and placed her arms around him in the best hug she could give while being unable to physically touch him. Resisting the urge to stay near the warmth of his body, she let him go and took his hand again.
"Then you shall be mon frère " she said happily, using the French words for "my brother" as she pulled him gently to the porch.
Back to top Go down
Leopodis
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 268

Power Scroll
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 am

*smiles happily, moving right along with her* I'm happy, Nee-san.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 am

"That's good, Leo," she said quietly, opening the back door and stepping in, holding it open for him in her physical state. Careful for a few moments, okay? I have to stay physcal to keep the door open. Would you like something to eat or drink? she offered, inclining her head towards the kichen.
Inside the house, they stood on a white marble floor, with the front door a long way down the front hall, the kitchen to the right, and the family room to the left. Everything was pristine and white, flawless and clean in the house. It was a large house, with many echoes, but it seemed warmer and brighter with someone else there now.
Back to top Go down
Leopodis
Level 1
avatar

Posts : 268

Power Scroll
HP:
9999/9999  (9999/9999)
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 am

*places gloves back on hands and shakes head* No thank you, Zuri-nee-chan.
*smiles brightly at her*
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Level 7 Admin
avatar

Posts : 751

Power Scroll
HP:
130/9999  (130/9999)
Mana:
95/1000  (95/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Backyard   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 am

"Alright then,", she said cheerfully.
She looked around for a moment, a bit unsure of what to do, and pondered where to take him. She didnt think of the bedrooms, since she did not know who was living in this house, or if it were just she and Diamond. The kitchen and dining room were too uncomfortable, the living room too formal. The study was cramped, and the garage smelled of oil and heated metal. While each place had ts merits as to what t was used for, there were few suitable for sleeping other than the bedrooms. She turned, eventually, to the family room, and gestured inside.
"If you want, you can stay in here," she began, standing quietly with her head tilted as she looked into the room "I'm not sure how many people live here, so I dont know if the other bedrooms are occupied. Otherwise, I would show you to one of those..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Backyard   

Back to top Go down
 
Backyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Decorate your backyard for Christmas!!!
» New Room: A Backyard Pond!
» Ford F150 [Released]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Generations :: Traditional Estates :: Glenway Avenue 106-
Jump to: