Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey! Thanks for paying us a visit. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, though, but our site is no longer active.
We hope you're able to satisfy your role-playing needs elsewhere! ♥️
Chimitsu & Co.

Ballroom A

Go down 
+2
Hakura
Chimitsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimitsu
Level 18 Adventurer Admin

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm270/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (270/1000)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt260/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (260/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:25 am

Ballroom A Osq1X

A simple ballroom bearing curious tables which hover inches above the floor and bear strangely colored drinks and foods on their surfaces. No need to fear, these hor d'oeuvres are completely safe to ingest, though some may have rather…peculiar side effects. What is most special about this room is the floor itself. Even as people dance about on it, tiles in the floor will turn in direction, move about, disappear, drop through, appear out of thin air, and other decidedly dangerous stunts . Be sure to take care for yours and your partner’s safety. It is identical to Ballroom B, though its doorway is at the east rather than the west.

Maximum Capacity: Ten
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm70/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt25/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (25/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

The lights in the ballroom were all aglow, though the room was mostly empty. The reflection of the crystal of the chandelier against the walls left a chromatic array of light upon the walls. A few people sauntered in and out of the ballroom, walking into another one not too far away.

Stepping hesitantly inside the ballroom was a young woman standing at about five feet, seven inches tall. Her long, chocolate brown locks fell about her shoulders in ringlet curls. She wore a strapless dark blue dress that stopped at her knees. She wore silver shoes on her feet that had a small opening in the front for her toes and her shoes had a heel on them that clicked against the floor as she walked. Her black eyelashes fluttered over her chocolate brown eyes that flicked around the room nervously. She chewed on her rosy colored lower lip out of habit, with a nervous look on her face. 

The young woman was nervous and hesitant as she entered the ballroom. She had heard about the castle from her neighbors and her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She figured it would be a distraction from the thoughts swirling in the back of her mind. She kept walking hesitantly, almost tripping several times. She apologized to the people she walked into, though they just looked at her strangely before continuing to dance. A light blush covered her cheeks as she watched the pale human-like figures dance. If a normal person was looking at the room, they would see nothing. However, the female in the room had the odd gift of seeing spirits and ghosts and saw the spirits who happened to be in the castle that particular night. She gave some a sheepish smile as she walked by.

"Oh, excuse me sir! I didn't mean to bump into you," she said softly, scratching the back of her neck. 

Is there any other living person here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593
Aurion
Level 10 Treasure Hunter Admin
Aurion

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm180/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (180/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt130/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (130/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 pm

A graceful landing outside was heard from a distance followed by the clomping of hooves that slowly faded into footsteps. An auburn-haired man that had a tall frame and a rather shiny looking weapon slung across his back in a leather sling was found to be the source of the footsteps.

Stormy eyes raged on as lightning flicked across his unique irises. The deep voice came off a little louder than he had intended due to the wonderful acoustics in the ballroom that caused his baritone voice to bounce off of the very walls and ceiling, amplifying his already rather loud voice from years of shouting to his soldiers.

"You look rather lost." he said, his eyes darting around the room following the acoustics and following up in a more quiet tone afterwards.

"My apologies if I startled you, madame." he followed up.

Sweeping steps graced the silent movement of the hunter's frame, his visage calm and pristine, in contrast with his stormy eyes. His clothing fell about him loosely in slight disarray, but this was offset by the gentle smile with which his eyes and visage held as he politely awaited response.
Back to top Go down
Marcellus
Level 4 Adventurer
Marcellus

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm100/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt50/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Lucian strutted in the ball room in his best tux. A simple yet intelligent looking costume with long flowing tails nearly to the floor. A simple black bow tie resides at the base of his throat and his cuffs were tight to his wrists. The regal air of the ballroom was a new feeling for Lucian and he wasn't sure if he liked it yet but he knew he didn't hate it.

He watched the dancers flow across the room with ease and grace not to different to his own martial arts. He felt strange with his gloves not on his hands but he had each one hidden in his coat pocket so he didn't feel as helpless. He sauntered across the floor side stepping the falling panels as he made his way to hor d'oeuvres.
Back to top Go down
Hakura
Level 2 Laputan
Hakura

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm70/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (70/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt25/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (25/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 am

Sounds from outside brought the hoard of deceased dancers to a stop. As the footsteps grew closer, all of the spirits fled, giggling and laughing. A few slid by the brunette in the center of the room with a quick 'excuse me' before laughing all the way out. 

A baritone voice echoing off the walls made the female jump and little. She let out a little squeak of surprise, only to turn around and smack into the male who was speaking to her. She tumbled to the ground, catching herself with her arms so she would not fall backwards. She scrambled to her feet as a blush consumed her cheeks, as she stood up, apologizing to the man she had bumped into.

"Lo siento! Uh- I mean, um, I'm sorry," she mumbled, looking at her feet before looking back up at the male. 

His auburn hair seemed to be slightly messy, as if the wind had blown it out of place. His eyes could only be compared to storms; not  necessarily violent storms, but storms that never seemed to settle or calm down. She noted his clothing was a little loose, but she assumed that he had rushed here from somewhere, which would explain the messy hair as well. She gave a small chuckle, shaking her head as her ringlets bounced. 

"No, señor, I'm not lost. You could say lonely, but that's my problem, not yours," she said softly as her eyelashes fluttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593
Aurion
Aurion

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

"Que bueno." he responded with a smile, raising an auburn eyebrow and chuckling lightly at her blush. as his hands reached forward only momentarily to catch her, but fell short before she hopped back to her feet.

The calm tone that had taken his voice didn't boom off of the walls like before, and he had, himself, been slightly embarrassed by the volume of his original statement, though it had scarcely showed.

His stormy irises caught sight of her bubbly nature and it slightly amused his aloof nature. Settling most of his weight on one leg, the sling across his back and his clothing slid to the left side of him. Those sharpened eyes remained on her, but noted the presence in the room as well, choosing to keep his attention on the young girl in front of him instead.

"You speak my native language. That's a rare thing for me to find.." he said softly, so as not to surprise anyone else. "No apologies necessary, however. It was I who walked too close to cause your bumping into me. My apologies for that, as well." the musketeer continued as music began to hum through the area, no doubt spurred on by the spirits that had departed upon his arrival.

"Loneliness is something I'm all too familiar with, and as I've a few minutes before I have to depart, would you like some company, señorita?" he asked politely, his accent picking up on the final word in his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Mael
Level 13 Admin
Mael

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm210/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (210/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt200/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (200/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Mael danced casually with Amber, gazing into her loving eyes and holding her with the gentlest of touches as they easily swept the dance floor. His golden eyes had regained their luminescence and his hands their powerful feel. Dressed in an white tuxedo and a pale blue undershirt, the pair cut a dashing scene as they waltzed as if the troubles of the world were of no more consequence.

Although he felt her troubled thoughts, Mael was insistent at the beginning of the evening that they focus on the time that they had left, and truly enjoy it instead of worrying over the troubles that were to be none of their concern soon enough. Though they'd had a long talk the morning before, and traveled to see an old friend before showing up to the event, all of it seemed forever away now as he cherished each and every moment holding her in his arms.

Finally, the song began coming to a close as Mael spun her and dipped her, landing a gentle kiss upon her lips as he brought her back up. A deep breath arose from his chest, and the old man that took the weight of everyone else and the world on his shoulders finally seemed at peace with himself.

"I missed dancing with you. It's been awhile." he reminisced, smiling and laughing a little. "You've been all I've wanted for a very long time. Thank you..for coming back for me." Mael said softly, kissing her forehead whilst he held her, entwining the fingers of the hand that held hers from the waltz.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Level 1
Amber

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm40/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (40/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt20/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (20/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Smiling as brightly as ever, Amber swayed to the music with Mael, her hair done up in white ribbons to match his tuxedo and her flowing dress the same powder blue as his shirt. Even as an ominous feeling tickled at the back of her mind, she cast it aside, laying her cheek against the soft fabric of his lapel. Beneath his clothing, she could hear his heart beat, a strong and steady thrum that set her own at ease.

“You’re a wonderful dancer, Mael…,” she murmured, recalling when last they had danced this way.

As Mael twirled her to the song’s ending chorus, she laughed and kissed him sweetly, resting her forehead on his. Here was all she had wanted for a very long time…it saddened her to know it would end soon, but they had talked about this. Nodding in agreement with him, she wrapped her arms about his waist and nuzzled against his chest, squeezing his hand gently.

“Thank you for waiting for me…Shall we go outside for some fresh air? It would do you some good,” she entreated, pulling him towards a spiraling staircase in the midst of the room that would perchance lead them to an outdoor area.
Back to top Go down
Aurion
Aurion

Power Scroll
HP:
Mana:

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Noting Mael's entrance, Aurion bowed deeply to the girl in front of him. He didn't like to impose on his old acquaintance if he could avoid it, and his emotions would most definitely be fouled with if he felt the occurrence that looked as if would occur actually did so.

"Please forgive me, but I must take my leave." he said with a calm smile, containing any worry that may have sparked in the musketeer's eyes.

With that said, he turned and walked slowly down through the castle, looking for something to occupy his time and keep his mind busy enough to miss the fireworks that were supposed to light off during the evening. Still, a letter he'd received by way of an ebon-winged avian creature earlier on in the day plagued his mind.
Back to top Go down
Marcellus
Level 4 Adventurer
Marcellus

Power Scroll
HP:
Ballroom A Z2TThLm100/9999Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (100/9999)
Mana:
Ballroom A G8gFMJt50/1000Ballroom A YaqEZ39  (50/1000)

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Lucian quickly found himself bored. Unless he was dancing against someone dancing was no fun at all. Thats why he preferred to fight. With that he decided he should check out some other attractions of the castle. With a castle this size there must be something interesting to do. He began to walk out of the ballroom when a tile beneath him began to shift. He effortlessly flipped form the tile landing deftly near the door. Of course it would be an interesting arena for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballroom A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom A   Ballroom A Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ballroom A
Page 1 of 1